Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sieg we need to finish this I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sieg we need to finish this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

Sieg we need to finish this Empty
PostSubject: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 2:58 pm

as i wait the fairys began to sharpen the tip of my blade as i rest
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : Reading Books and looking at the sky
Kekkei Genkai : Element Master

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 3:00 pm

so you looking for me

*Sieg takes his Fire sword and gets into fighting pose*
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 3:02 pm

alright then all fairies dissappear as the ice one flys into my pouch and i point my sword at u as ice shards is being thorwn at u
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 3:04 pm

*Sieg takes his sword of fire ameing it at the Ice in a flash Sieg turns the Ice into nothing*

you gat to do better then that fool
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 6:30 am

haha as that happens i stab the ground beneath us freezing the whole area( the ground and trees) and using that i was able to move freely on ice so with amazing speed i formed ice on the tip of my blad for a attck so i first swing my sword creating a slash going for u and then i jump on top of the slash trying to hit u twice
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 3:50 pm

Yah like that will work

*Sieg takes his sword of fire jumps up into the sky moveing out of princes attacking range he then shouts fire ball at the ground turning the ice into nothing after Sieg's done with that he then turns his sword into it's earth form as he does rocks start to come up from the ground Sieg then throws huge rocks at prince*
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 9:50 pm

"huuh this isn't working" prince says as he dodges seig 's attack the the pouch began to glow ashe sword began to change its atrrabute i then shot a lighting bolt into the air and as i do that the lighting bolt turns into a thunder lion and that latches onto ur leg imbolising it shortly alowing my to not only charge my chakra but put my head phones as i am about to go all out ( my song theme is in my signature) i then put my blade up and float in the air up to ur eye level and slash u in ur chest using my feline ki claws infused with lighting chakra.i then jump back slightly to see ur counter action
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 3:23 pm

Ok you dont know much do you

*Sieg take his sword and changes it into it's lighting form sieg then spins it very fast makeing a thunder lighting drangon apper in the sky as he does the drangons start to attack*

lets see how you do fool
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 8:00 pm

"ha!" prince says" i gauss i can't go easy on u so in the words of one of the greatest ninjas known.., Fuck wit me" then as the dragon came i infusedmy hand with ki powers and palm grab the dragons head and as im being pushed back from the attack i muff it down so that it begans to change directions toward the ground i then began to walk along the dragon's back and when i got to the tip of the tail the dragon began to follow me again and when i got to the last part of walking area i jumped off and came down for a heel kick infused with hella ki
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 9:18 am

"you are good but not that good" I take my sword and throw it into the sky after it went into the sky I throw small knifes at Prince waiteing to see his next move as I waite I clone my self telling the clone to go and hide in the tree somewere and waite for the word.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 5:13 am

then as the sword is being thrown up towards me i kick that instead of seig which tossed it back downward towards him, then i used it as a step to get behind seig then as i am behind seig seig was suddenly rushed and hit directly in his chest with the dragon that he had sent out i then sent a couple of ki slashes towards u
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 3:12 pm

"pk you azz" I then throw knifes into the ground so you must not know you have 3
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Making Poisons
Kekkei Genkai : Corrupted Barbed Wire :: Corrupted Poison

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 2:33 pm

Ok I'am going to take Sieg's place you will now fight Zieg ok
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 8:47 pm

alright well after the hit in the cheast theres still i slashes heading for u (you will take his place)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieg we need to finish this   Sieg we need to finish this Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sieg we need to finish this
Page 1 of 1