Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Duel in the Dusk I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Duel in the Dusk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Duel in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Duel in the Dusk   Duel in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 30th 2010, 10:04 pm

^Aura waited for a stranger to walk by. She hadn't been in really combat since the end of her training and she couldn't wait to get back to it.^
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Force

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

Duel in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel in the Dusk   Duel in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 30th 2010, 10:07 pm

Chita sighed, flicking her tail, which was a bladed chain, around lightly. "Uuuugh.. Alright, guys. We're making a pit stop here." It seemed as though she was talking to no one, but she was talking to the numerous Mario monsters that made themselves accessories on her body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duel in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel in the Dusk   Duel in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 30th 2010, 10:12 pm

^Looking up at Chita from under her hat Aura would raise her eyebrow at this strange girl. Was she crazy talking to herself like that?^

Umm.....are you talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

Character sheet

Duel in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel in the Dusk   Duel in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 30th 2010, 10:16 pm

As a natural reaction, Chita's bladed chain tail would point at Aura threateningly. Chita would then look in her direction and scoff.

"Tch. NO. Why would I be talking to you? I don't know you! I was talking about my buddies..."

She snapped her fingers, and numerous monsters appeared. Bullet Bill, Shy Guy, Boo, Lakitu, Bob-Omb, Piranha Plant and Albatoss. They all seemed to randomly appear from some sort of accessory on her body. These were her buddies~! "Does THAT answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duel in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel in the Dusk   Duel in the Dusk Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 10:42 am

!!!!

^Aura would put her hand and the hilt of Aijou taking stance ready ti defend herself if needed.^

W..What are those things?
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

Character sheet

Duel in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel in the Dusk   Duel in the Dusk Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 11:30 am

Chita scoffed again "What do they look like, little girl? Haven't you ever played a Super Mario video game a day in your life?" Chita tapped her foot a bit impatiently. "These are monsters from the Mario World. My magic is directly linked to the Mario World, so I can make any one of these guys at any given time.. And more!" She coughed a bit "erm.. with a bit of training..."

Chita wrapped her tail around her leg and sneered "... So... What the hell are YOU doing around here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duel in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel in the Dusk   Duel in the Dusk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Duel in the Dusk
Page 1 of 1