Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Aeon's Zanpaktou I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Aeon's Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Aeon's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Aeon's Zanpaktou   Aeon's Zanpaktou Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 4:08 pm

Tamashii Kime (Soul Focus...or what I believe it is))
In it's sealed form in resembles a Souba, a katana with two blades. The tsuba of the blade is a circle with symbols similar to Yin and Yang
Aeon's Zanpaktou SoubaTwinBlade
Aeon's Zanpaktou Tsuba3B
Tamashii has 2 Shikai Commands.

"Lock-on"
The first Shikai creates a floating scope. The scope can increase and descrease in size for a wide view or a very very precise view. The Scope is constantly observing the body of the opponent. From it's physical make-up down to it's Chakra and energy source. The scope can redirect attacks fired through it to the target. In addition to redirecting, it can also release it's own Chakra in the form of balls and beams. When activating Shikai the blade 'disolves' into the scope, another blade is then made in it's place.
Aeon's Zanpaktou HUDScope

"Enhance"
The second Shikai is enhance. The twin bladed Souba completely glows a silvery-white(the color of my default Chakra) and retains it's form. glowstick. The Shikai enhance Kido as well as combining it with the blade. For example, combining Hado 1 Thrust with the blade, a slash would push the enemy back, as that is the effect of Hado 1.
Back to top Go down

Aeon's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1