Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kayla's Zanpaktou I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kayla's Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

Kayla's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Kayla's Zanpaktou   Kayla's Zanpaktou Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 11:58 pm

Kietsu & Kal
Kayla's Zanpaktou Ninja_11
Kayla's twin spirited zanpaktou. Kal is the blade, Kietsu is the sheath,

Unlike most zanpaktou, when Kayla releases their shikai form, they don't change or transform. The only thing change in them is the fact that they both glow a bright white. This makes it hard to distinguish the blade from the sheath. Her shikai allows her to, when the blade is swung, to create vacuums that can either suck an opponent closer toward the blade, or toward wherever the vacuum is manifested. The command being "Crush."

In Kayla's bankai, she gathers a massive amount of spiritual pressure and focuses it all into her blade. She then tosses her blade into the sky. There it begins to spin and rotate at such a speed, it becomes a ball of white spiritual pressure, no longer able to keep it's shape. The sphere begins to spin fast enough to bend gravity. It creates a vacuum that pulls and attracts objects from all directions and pulls them into the sphere, compressing them together with unholy force and spiritual pressure. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, etc are collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. A large crater is left where the earth has been collected from. The sphere of collected things is under control of Kayla. Rather she wishes to compress the orb, or drop it on someone is up to her and how much spiritual pressure she uses.

Last edited by Kayla on January 25th 2011, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kayla's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Zanpaktou   Kayla's Zanpaktou Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 11:52 am

FYI: Spiritual "Pressure" is the physical force caused by one exerting their spirtual "energy", so you using spiritual pressure to maintain this sphere is nothing. You would be using chakra. Crushing things with your spiritual pressure is fine.

And this 'majority of other things' that the shikai can do. Can't fly. Shika's abilities are limited so the ability is to make vacuums that can pull people towards the blade/vacuum. It makes things a lot less broken. And to be clear, abilities that manipulate space would tap your chakra pool quite nicely.

But, I'm not the final authority on these things so Zeik may declare everything that I say null and void.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

Kayla's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Zanpaktou   Kayla's Zanpaktou Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 2:07 pm

I thought that the activation of Bankai's in general drain yuor chakra pool greatly. My bad, I misunderstood, because I've seen spiritual pressure used and described in a variety of different ways, I didn't think it was nothing wrong.

Besides that I apologize, and I'm editting as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kayla's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla's Zanpaktou   Kayla's Zanpaktou Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kayla's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1