Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Forward I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Forward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 1st 2010, 12:00 am

*Fenri walks into the Dark Court with Julia at his side and stands before the Gates to Hell. As he stands there, Julia looks around curiously*

"You say something is compelling you to come here?"

Yes. I will just travel to find it and we can then go back home and sleep like you wanted.

"Sounds like fun to me. "

*Fenri and Julia wait side by side for the doors to open. They don't know how to open them themselves, so all they can do is wait.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 1st 2010, 9:05 pm

-The gates Fenri stood before would suddenly open. What fenri didnt know was that Zeik managed the gates via his mind, so in order to enter or exit all he had to do was think.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 1st 2010, 10:12 pm

There we are.

*Fenri steps forward, knowing Julia will follow closely behind into Hell*

"Do you know where you're going?"

Not at all, but it will all be solved in due time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2010, 12:44 am

The doors close behind Fenri and Julia leading to a large flash of light that fades slowly, revealing a large mountainous area. The peaks stretch higher than anything any mortal world has ever seen. A strong power flows from the valleys right to Fenri's body. It beckons him strongly.

"Come young mortal. You shall not be disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2010, 12:56 am

*Like a wolf to the hunt, Fenri catches the scent of power and begins running toward it. He leaves Julia, only yelling back to her*

Don't fall behind!

"Wow, nice to know you're looking out for me!"

*Julia follows far behind Fenri since she can't keep up by herself. But, she maintains her distance so she can keep herself and Fenri out of harm*

"He doesn't know what he's getting himself into..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2010, 1:11 am

Fenri and Julia head deeper into the valleys and the light begins to fade as they descend. As the light disappears, glowing eyes begin to form in the walls as they pass. As Fenri and Julia head down the valley, it gets darker and the walls begin to hiss and move. The creatures in this part of hell are coming out to find their first meal in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2010, 6:55 pm

*Fenri takes a mental note of the moving walls and hissing sounds and slows his run down slightly, meeting back up with Julia who sped up to not be left behind*

"Fenri... What's the plan? Should I go scythe and we take them all out?"

No, stand here and stop their approach. I'll handle the rest.

"Right. "

*Julia skids to a stop, turning 18 0 degrees, while Fenri keeps running ahead. Eventually he slides to a stop as well, spinning to keep his eye on Julia. He clenches his fist and the Rain Flame begins to burn from the ring on his index finger. Julia remains vigilant as the walls move and hiss around her*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2010, 10:56 pm

The beasts take note of Julia immediately and roar loudly before the walls seem to reach out to touch Julia from every side. They fly quickly and close in on her position with murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2010, 11:53 pm

*Julia stands completely still and closes her eyes calmly. As the forms close in on her, her shadow makes contact with theirs and they all stop dead in their tracks. Her Soul power keeps them from budging in any direction while they're connected to her shadow*

"Fenri, go now!"

*Fenri lunges forward and fires a wave of Rain Flame down the valley towards Julia, making sure to cover every inch, nook and cranny pf what was behind them. Of course, Julia is caught in the blue fire, but that doesn't seem to matter. Fenri wants the pursuers gone and Julia agreed to take one for the team.

The blast forces layers of dark creatures off the walls and down to the ground. Although they would be held in place by Julia's Soul power, her being weakened by the Rain Flame leaves her tossed to the wind with the other creatures. She bounces across the ground and Fenri dashes back to catch her before the hits too many times. With her in his hands, he dashes back and heads toward the power he sensed before*

I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 16th 2010, 11:38 pm

With the enemies destroyed, Fenri would think that he could keep moving forward toward his destination, but the journey would not be that easy. As he continues down the valley, his movement is watched by large men carrying even larger swords. They grin and snicker as they watch Fenri continue forward dedicatedly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 19th 2010, 11:19 pm

*Fenri catches the scent of the men, but decides to keep moving forward. Nothing will deter him if it could be avoided, and as of now, they can all be avoided. He continues through the valley, ready to make quick work of these adversaries*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 19th 2010, 11:41 pm

With a fearsome yell, the men in the mountain walls pour into the valley, swords in hand and screaming at the top of their lungs. They are all clad in animal furs and broadswords, horned helmets and long scraggly beards, the perfect examples of the stereotypical vikings.

The sea of them, stretching further than eyes could see makes their way down the walls toward Fenri and Julia, ready to take their heads and their bodies. They close in and attack fiercely, aiming to kill in the most brutal way possible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 12:07 am

You all hove no idea exactly the force you're reckoning with!

*Fenri gainers (Gainer, backflip moving forward) over one viking that was directly in front of him and looks down at him with murderous intent. He holds his hand to the viking's head, about half an inch away from his skin, and things seem to move in slow motion for everyone involved. The hand he outstretched was the same arm with the Ark of the Cosmos around it. In just as fluid a motion, he clenches his fist and the Ark glows, crushing everything within a 4 mile radius into a flat plane 7 feet below Fenri's hand. That means every viking, monster, and rock formation, including the mountains themselves, was compressed into a flat plane of vision for miles around. Fenri then lands and stands tall, holding Julia gently in both arms*

IS THERE ANY OTHER MAN WHO THINKS HE IS A MATCH FOR ME?!?!

*Fenri then howls proudly and a wave of ice takes over the surrounding area. It moves from his feet out in every direction, turning the mountains into glaciers and the ground into nothing more than completely frozen rock, burning to the touch. He stands silent, waiting for any man or beast to answer his call*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 12:34 am

"Yes, for countless moons thine power is what I have been seeking! Heed mine call, approach and ye shall not be disappointed!"

A deep and resonating howl echoes from what remains of the walls of the mountains coming from the top of the highest peak, just outside of the flattened plane. It beckons Fenri more than anything he's ever felt before. Finally, he will begin to realize his potential.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1July 21st 2010, 12:17 pm

There!

*Fenri ignites flames at his heels and propels himself toward the howl faster than he'd ever moved before. In no more than a second, he brings himself to the entity calling to him, Julia still in his arms almost asleep. Fenri stands there, panting heavily, staring into the face his caller. His face remains unchanged as time passes between the two of them*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1August 24th 2010, 10:56 pm

((So, evidently the chunk of epic that I actually worked on was deleted... Less epic, more fast now.))

Fenri stands before a large wolf, easily six stories in height. The beast is resonating with an immense power that seems to be stifled by ribbons around his paws. The ribbons, although beautiful and seemingly of great quality, run from the ground and around the legs of the wolf, letting him move slightly, but barely anywhere.

"You sir, have come quite some way to heed my call. I applaud your efforts... You came here looking for a reward?"

The wolf bends down and meets Fenri's eyes with his own. glowing yellow with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 11:58 am

*Fenri looks the wolf dead in the eyes as he opens his mouth to reply, short and sweet*

Yes.

*Fenri relaxes his muscles and extends all his senses toward the wolf in front of him. It was almost as if it were supposed to be this way. Nothing could get in the way of the events that were about to transpire*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 12:00 pm

"Well, good sir... Heh..."

The wolf bends down and meets Fenri's eyes with one of his larger ones. He begins to ooze a black sparkling energy from his mouth and paws slowly as he speaks.

"How would you like to form a pact with one such as myself? I could give you power beyond your wildest dreams, and all you would have to do is hold up your own end of our bargain. You scratch my ears, I scratch yours, hm?"

The wolf stands tall once again and begins pawing at the ground. His whole form begins to disappear behind a cover of the same black sparkling energy that he was producing. All that can be seen behind it are his eyes, glowing and menacing. He begins to grow larger and larger, growing and expanding, pulsating with a pressure that no lesser ninja could handle. Soon, he was towering over the mountains on which they stood, an obelisk of pure black energy.

"What say you?"

His voice bellowed and rang through the surrounding area for tens of miles from a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 12:08 pm

*Fenri looks at Julia, now asleep in his arms, and lies her down gently leaning on a rock behind him. He then turns back to the visage of power before him and spoke with nothing more than a smirk*

What are your terms?

*He began to tremble with anticipation, now drawing his own chakra forth. He began to glow a subtle blue, still smirking and waiting for the large form to reply*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 12:16 pm

From the black form, the elaborate ribbons that were around the wolf's feet were wrapped into a lock in front of Fenri's face. It glowed a crimson red and had no keyhole. It was no more than an elaborate piece of magical machinery tying the wolf down.

"All I need you to do is promise to help me on my endeavors as I will help you on yours. You can keep your pack safe, and I can help you. I need a human to undo the lock and get me out of here. That's it."

The lock's gears began to turn inside it, making loud cranking noises, as the wolf waited for Fenri to make his choice. He was sure it would be the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 12:36 pm

That can be arranged.

*Fenri takes a step forward and grabs the crimson lock, easily tossing it aside and the ribbons along with it. They land far away with a tunderous clank that belies how light they felt to Fenri. With that, he looks up to the black form and asks a simple question*

But what is your name, wolf?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 1:10 pm

The wolf barks once, dispelling the black energy, and it leaves his true form towering over the now ravaged mountains. The black energy bolted away and began to explode and melt away at everything in its path.

"I am Fenrir, Bane of Odin, Bringer of Ragnarok!"

Forward Prometheus_by_GunnerRomantic

Immediately after, Fenrir lunges his head down, mouth gaping wide, and devours Fenri whole, leaving nothing of his body. A few moments pass and Fenrir swallows, starting a chain reaction where he is being drawn into his own stomach and seemingly happy about it. He is absorbed into himself until all that is left is Fenri, pulsing with black energy.

"The deed is done. We have formed our pact."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 1:25 pm

*Fenri's body begins to slowly float to the ground and he takes a deep breath. WHen he finally reaches what's left of the mountains, he kneels on one knee. He looks at his hands, feeling a strange urge come over him. It was a feeling he had never felt before. He wanted to hear a voice. A very loud and emotional voice. The louder, the better*

What is this? What have you done to me?

Heh. It seemed that I forgot that you would lose a part of yourself when we made our pact. But it's nothing that can't be worked around. It is still a fair deal. You have just lost much control over your baser instincts. Why not give in and see what happens?

What? No...

*Fenri looks to Julia leaning on the rock and slowly draws Lunaria. In a flash, he tosses the blade through her chest and she awakes with a deep gasp... A pause... And then a bloodcurdling scream. As she writhes in pain pinned to the rock, Fenri closes his eyes and drinks it all in, calming down again and standing to his feet*

This is the price...

==Conclusion==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forward   Forward Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Forward
Page 1 of 1