Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  pure sexiness I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

pure sexiness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : music
Kekkei Genkai : sound control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

pure sexiness Empty
PostSubject: pure sexiness   pure sexiness Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 9:04 pm

one anti freak pistol
one conbat knife
A staff
voice
any sound
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

pure sexiness Empty
PostSubject: Re: pure sexiness   pure sexiness Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 3:07 am

I'm only commenting here cause I have been getting some complaints about you. Any sound won't really go, I know, your a sound user, but when you try to manipulate the sound of someone's simple sentence to create a full blown hammer of sound then it gets......cheap/illogical a bit? I highly doubt the amount of sound created by someone giving a 7 word sentence in a normal tone is enough for you to create a hammer of sound, especially if their far away, you wouldn't be able to get to the sound to manipulate it. Also, just incase you didn't know, you can't manipulate sound you can't hear, it doesn't make sense on how you would even know to manipulate sound or be able to track to use it since it would be moving at the speed of sound right by you. I'm done. <<
Back to top Go down

pure sexiness
Page 1 of 1