Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zakuzu- The Pure Blood I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zakuzu- The Pure Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Zakuzu- The Pure Blood Empty
PostSubject: Zakuzu- The Pure Blood   Zakuzu- The Pure Blood Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 6:48 pm

Name: Zakuzu
Sex: Male
Goal: To become stronger.

Chakra Nature: Water, Lightning, Fire/Lava/Heat/Solar-Energy Manipulation (Gained From Pyronomicon), Water/Wind/Ice/Temperature Manipulation (Gained From Eggnogonomicon),

kekkei Genkai: Shikotsumyaku - Bone Manipulation. I can maipulate my own bones. I can take it out of me to use as a weapon and a new bone will take it's place.

Specialties: Weaponary, Kenjutsu ( meaning art of the sword(s) ), Different Healing Abilities.

Vampric Ability - When they were trying to make me a vampire they found out that I was a pureblood vampire so they didn't need to do it on me. Gives me extra speed, strength, telekinesis/telekinetic abilities, better endureance, and abilities to hear a heart beat from more than 50 mile away. I can also shape-shift and much more things.

Bio: My parents died when i was just a baby. I am a pure blood vampire from the line-age of the lady sage Eve (who was the beginner of all vampires), giving me much more strength than others of my kind. A group, who called themselves the UnderWorld Clan, brought me in. I was in a long coma when they foun me. They were different ninjas who came together and became each others own family. They trained me and showed me their abilities. They tought me jutsu's. There was a ninja war. Most of them got slaughtered. A few of us were left and we went traveling. We all went our own path. I trained with swords. I then started traveling again and ended up in the Twilight Village. In the Twilight village I gained the rank of Chunnin. After ranking up, I joined Kama-Sensei's team. While a part of Twilight, I went to the Reality Village and made some friends. There I also had a girfriend(who's beautiful), named Luxe. I then returened to the Twilight and stayed their for training though I would leave just to train in other places. During the one year time skip, I just trained to make my jutsus stronger and made more jutsus. Soon, It was migrating time for the Twilighters so, I got my stuff ready and went over to Vescrutia. That one year ended and I saw all my freinds again and also made new friends. A bit later, I got married to Luxe, who is now my wife, my partner, and my love. So, I continued to get stronger, love Luxe, and make friends.

Zakuzu- The Pure Blood Ulquiorra__s_Ressurection_by_Chronuz = Vampire Form! HAHAHAHAHA

And this is what I usually kind of look like!

Zakuzu- The Pure Blood L_9e8ab8b8324f6fc98f54921349e46533 = ME!!!
Back to top Go down

Zakuzu- The Pure Blood
Page 1 of 1