Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  after the exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

after the exam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 8th 2010, 12:04 pm

I wake up in the hospital shortly after and notice Boss Chou sitting beside my bed

"I see you did it, and you even fluked the Crimson Wind jutsu"

"Well, if it wasn't for your confusing words i probably never would've even guessed at it, but i figure i got it"

"Not at all, that wasnt the Crimson Wind i've seen her use, but it was valiant effort, what you used was far too risky and i wouldn't advise you use it anymore, i've looked at your chakra system and i saw that that took quite a toll on your body"

"Yet and still, without it i wouldn't have passed my exam...i thnk i'll just work on a better way to use it, i figure i can" as i smile "I am a chuunin now"

Boss Chou just stares at me for a second before crossing his arms "I figure since i can't always be here all i can say is don't kill yourself doing it" as he explodes into smoke.

I lay back and go into a sleepless dream state as my chakra is slowly replenished trying to think of other alternatives to the Crimson Wind jutsu....

"It'll take time, but time i'm willing to put in"
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Eye Magic

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 8th 2010, 12:12 pm

After a few minutes, someone would walk into the room. It was the Red Nurse.

after the exam The_First_Nurse_by_ExtraBlade

"... Hello there. You're a new patient, I see. Tell me, what plagues you today? I'll try to fix it up as best I can..."

She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 8th 2010, 8:00 pm

Unable to fully lean up i just turn my head toward him

"I'll be fine, i just need a little rest"

the bandages shuffle a bit off of my face and arms before slinking back into place

"Hmm....maybe i'm a bit more drained than I thought"
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 8th 2010, 8:16 pm

She continued to smile, touching his head slightly.

"You'll be fine, so long as I'm here..."

Her hand started to glow as she touched his head, With the glowing, a marking would appear on his forehead, in the shape of a large eye. This meant he was now under her control.

"As long as you're with me... You'll be fine.."
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 4:52 am

the bandages around his forehead would part open and fall to the sides exposing the eye

the seal on the left side of his body starts to glow a pale red before vanishing under his skin and is replaced with a red butterfly with its wings half open
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 4:56 am

Malojos looked at the butterfly with confusion.

"... Is someone dying? I guess you'll just need more power, hm...?"

She would have her hand over him, especially the butterfly, saying under her breath ".. More mind controlled power... Heh heh..."

She released a good amount of power into his head via the red eye she had just given him which was a marking on his head. It would start to control his mind and give it to Malojos, although at the same time, it would heal him as well... But the more of his body it healed, the more he would be under her control...
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 4:59 am

wing by wing the purlpe and red butterfly lifted its nearly painted body off of his skin before dissolving into the wind as the bandages wrapped themselves back around my head and completely encasing my body
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 5:10 am

Malojos smiled. It seemed as if it were working to an extent. Time to put on the sweet talk.

".. Excuse me? Sir? Are you alright? Are in need of more medical attention?"

She held her hand behind her back, which was crackling with... 'medical attention.'
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 5:14 am

the bandages caved in and i sat behind her on the window sill with nothing on but a pair of pants exposing the circular tattooes covering the entire right side of my body that was once covered in bandages.

"I have to assume you're here for the library" i say extending my arm

pulling my arm back i touch where the seal once was "Well, i'm not going to let you have it"

behind me you can see a giant red butterfly with at least 25' wingspan. I leap backwards before calling the bandages that were laying on the bed to me that slither like snakes over to the window.
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 5:27 am

Malojos would grab the bandages quickly, keeping them from moving out of their place. Because she was invulnerable to literally everything, if they had any hidden secrets, they would not effect her. She waved her other hand at the window, hundreds of slits appearing outside, opening into eyes. The eyes all looked at Iba, glowering menacingly. If he were to move again, they would obliterate him.

"I was going to do this the easy way... But now you've forced me into doing this the hard way. I dare you to move again. You will suffer."

A third eye would open up on her head, looking just as menacing as the floating eye slits outside.
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 5:32 am

He dissappeared all at once as the giant red butterfly exploded in 500 foot blast taking the upper part of the hospital with it.

Seeing as how he didnt release any butterflies before the reverse summoning he couldnt return, but hes escaped for the time being,
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 5:35 am

The blast would only be absorbed by the eyes surrounding the window, now knowing his power signature for easy location, and thus, the hospital was safe.

Malojos frowned. He got away. But this only meant that he was going to be hunted down ruthlessly.

".. Hmph. Taomin."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divination

Character sheet
Character Race: Possessed Human/Demon/Spirit

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 4:32 pm

From the depths of her own Living Shadow, Taomin appeared, arms crossed and markings glowing brightly.

"... Yes, Red Nurse...?"
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 7:50 pm

Malojos gave Taomin the abandoned bandages and didn't say a word after that. She just gave that certain 'You know what to do' look. It was either bring him back or kill him. Whichever one came first.
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divination

Character sheet
Character Race: Possessed Human/Demon/Spirit

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 10th 2010, 7:53 pm

Tao grabbed the bandages, which would quickly turn black and have red-written seals appear on them, letting them become talismans for her to use. Tao smirked, as she loved to kill things... And hunt things down. And doing them for Malojos was rather... Fun. Heehee. She sank down into her Living Shadow without a word.. She'd find him, and any other patients for Malojos...
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 11th 2010, 7:32 pm

Kemushneh sniffs around the room trying to find chakra signals.

Noticing Iba's original bandages were missing he lifts his head and spits out thousands of nearly invisible chakra threads to scan the area.

Inouchou lands beside Kimoushneh with the purple and red butterfly from before

"Apparently they took the other bandages but the butterfly seal got away, although she's been replaced she says she got a good look at the two and got a name, Taomin"

Kimoushneh wriggles its legs around a bit before instantly doubling in size "I can't find the Red Nurse around here anyway, and if she is here, shes doing an amazing job of covering her tracks."

Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 11th 2010, 7:35 pm

A slit would silently appear in the ceiling, opening up quietly to reveal a tiny eye. The eye seemed to make no sound whatsoever, and a sort of energy was being stored in its pupil. Two more slits would appear on the door and the singular window in that room as well. They would also open up to become eyes. No escape.
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

Kimoushneh would look around feeling a disturbance in his chakra threads

Inouchou sensing his disturbance looks up to notice the eye in the ceiling

K "Fuck, how did I not notice this" Kimoushneh draws four black kunai and throws them to each corner of the room before slapping his palm to the ground as electricity crackles through his body.

Inouchou pulls two scrolls in each hand and prepares for the worst
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 11th 2010, 7:56 pm

The eye on the ceiling would fire a beam downward, which seemed to have the power to suck whatever was near it into its abysmal gaze.

The room was sealed off by the 3 eyes, and while the first fired the beam, the other 2 stared at the two intruders and started to rotate in place. Once they rotated, there was a quick gleam in their eyes, and then a massive explosion of epic proportions that seemed to have the same effect as the beam... Though the room wasn't destroyed. It was truly sealed off.
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 11th 2010, 8:53 pm

Inouchou lept straight into the beam and stopped it as she exploded into a plume of dust and green light

Kimoushneh pulled his arm up from the ground and black chakra swirled around his hand turning into chains

"One more time Inou" he yells
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 11th 2010, 11:41 pm

In a split second, the entire room had nothing but eyes in them. The walls, ceiling, floor... Everything was covered in the eyes. All of them began to rotate. Naturally, that was the warning of what was to come... And surely enough, each and every one of the eyes gleamed, which caused them to create a light so bright, that it would blind anyone in the room, and not even a half a second after that flash of light, there was an explosion of unheard of proportions. If this entire room weren't sealed by Malojos' eyes, then the explosion would have probably been able to be seen and felt from space.
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 12th 2010, 2:14 am

Inouchou who was nothing more than condensed light at this point tried to keep up with the thousands of blasts forming a tiny barrier around Kimoushneh while he charged his attack

Kimoushneh whom was nearly invincible simply pulled on the chains around his hands as they turned into black flames "Its ready"

the four scrolls Inouchou condensed with her hit the ground each being protected by a pale light forming a square around Inouchou

"Yin Yang, Butterfly Net Seal" they say together, each concentrating on the attack now

Inouchou dives into Kimoushneh and the room is filled with chains a single one for each eye. Lining the walls and the floor so noone can get out.

"I now control this room"
Back to top Go down
Malojos

Malojos

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 12th 2010, 6:13 am

Well, such a think MIGHT have been the case... If the entire space inside of the room wasn't erased and then replaced. That's right, this room was no longer connected to the original space it once harbored. The explosions did more than explode... They were made of Evil Eye magic... PURE Evil Eye magic. And the explosions that they used ate away at and replaced space, only to replace it with the Evil Eye realm.

And so, this entire room was in an isolated Evil Eye realm, meaning that the two inside, who failed to escape, would probably be trapped there, since it was in another realm. Even if the chains went at the eyes, it would do nothing because Malojos could make any one of her eyes into portals. And that meant if chains were launched, they could become portals and just suck the chains the other realm as well. Back in the realm of Vescrutia.. That entire room was missing.
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1August 12th 2010, 11:53 am

Inouchou voiced her concern to Kimoushneh that the chains appeared to have no effect.

Kimoushneh could simply state "Well, seeing as how i can't die, if something was to happen i'd like you to transport your soul out of here ok?"

Inouchou followed by doing hand signs as tears started to roll down her cheeks
"It was fun working with you Kimoushneh"

"Yes sister...it was..."

"If only your soul wasn't-"

"Yes, I know, but, I guess that means i'm the only person that can do this...I'm going to expand, ok? The longer I hold the butterfly net, the longer it'll take for you to go because nothing can move inside of here"

As soon as he released his chains Inouchou's soul dissapeared from Kimoushneh, he would begin to increase size so much that he pushed all things out of the way, Kimoushneh's soul was trapped within his body, so he had nothing to lose by expanding to try and break free from whatever was holding his body there....His try was in vain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

after the exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: after the exam   after the exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

after the exam
Page 1 of 1