Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Phantom
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
The Phantom

Village of Residence : The Veritas
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Absolution; Absolute Art (Epic Art)

Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 5:44 pm

There was one Antlion left. The other two did not seem to appear from the ground... This wasn't exactly pleasing to Kuja, but it also let him easily assess her capabilities. One soul flew upward to Siblyx, worth 5 normal ones. But what of the other...? The Antlion that appeared above ground had consumed the other antlion... It had used its Cannibalize technique all in an instant so that its power could be increased.

"... You seem tense. Is something on your mind?"

The Antlion started to conjure up powerful magic around itself... This made the area turn dark... The darkness then changed into the image of the reaper himself... It was about unleash the magic of Death.

Kuja was not expecting this event to happen, so in a bit of a shock, his eyebrows raised... He wanted to see the outcome of this one quite badly.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Construction/Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon: Plasma Sword
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 6:04 pm

-Well, Sibs admitted to herself... that didn't look to good. And she began to wonder what she could do about it, she had some ideas. She pressed her hand to the ground decomposing the molecular makeup of the sand and fused it with her soul wavelength allowing her to turn into her astrophysical plasma from, or 'astro plasma' which gave her some special abilities and turned her invisible. In this form, the opponent couldn't tell the difference between her and sand if they had some way to sense her presence it would be as if she was everywhere. In this form, she flew towards the antlion, anything she touched in this form would decompose leaving only the soul for the taking-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 6:34 pm

Unlike the Antlion, Kuja could see where Siblyx was... This was due to potent magical capabilities and 'special' abilities he had learned in his journey around Vescrutia... She was all too clear. Kuja knew the sands. She may seem as though she were the same as the sand, but... Kuja's sand doesn't move like that.

Using his ability to directly take control of creatures with some sort of ungodly magical ability of unknown variety, he controlled the actions of the Antlion.

"Deat--"

But Kuja hesitated. He decided not to do it. Instead, Siblyx would decompose the Antlion, leaving its soul. Kuja smiled, closing his eyes, the Immoral Rhythm resonating...

"... Bravo, my little canary... that was splendid... I am impressed..."

He clapped rather slowly and elegantly at her performance.
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 7:38 pm

-Manifesting out of thin air, came Siblyx who grabbed the soul which should be worth twice that of the antlion... something wasn't right. She felt spared. She landed on the sands and turned towards Kuja taking her earphones out of her ears. Something she did when she got serious. She smiled...-

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you earlier... Death Metal really gets the adrenaline flowing!"

-She said as she walked back over towards Kuja seeming to have completely dropped her guard-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 7:43 pm

Kuja narrowed his eyes at her, yet still smiling. Death metal music... How crude.

"... Yes.. Quite... Regardless, that was a wonderful display of ability.. What brings you to my desert, anyway...?"

It wasn't often that people came here... nor was it often that people were spared... Perhaps Kuja had something planned with Siblyx.. Hmm.. His mind control didn't just work on monsters, you know...
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 7:47 pm

-Sibs scratched her head, getting some sand out of it then flicking her beautiful blonde locks behind her. All the while, she was thinking of whether or not she should even tell this guy about Shinigami and why she came... a nice lil bluff was in order. Usually when someone lies theres a slight molecular alteration that can be seen in there body, which is how lie detectors work. To play it safe, Sibs stopped this from happening.-

"Soul Hunting... the uush. I didn't know this was your place. Your gonna have to forgive me for trespassing."

-Sibs took a couple steps back motioning to leave, the glare she was getting from this gender bendered guy was unnerving-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 7:52 pm

Kuja would quickly circle around her, insisting on her stay with his body movements.

"... Really? Hunting souls...? Fascinating. I actually plan to do such a thing myself, you see... As I am in dire need of souls. You seem to be quite good at that. Tell me... If I were to ask for your abilities, what would you want in return..?"

The sands of the area seemed to shift ever so slightly with his words..
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 7:58 pm

-Sibs turned around looking Kuja in the face who was now a couple inches from her. She took a step back after analyzing his molecular build and deduced he was a wizard... a powerful one. But why would he ask her for help.. Shinigami really needed to know of this before this got out of hand.-

"I'm not one to take favors, but it seems that you have more than enough power to do this yourself ya kno?"

-She floated off the ground slightly aiming to take off towards shibusen-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 8:03 pm

Kuja's smile started to falter a bit. But no worries...

"... It's true, I can do this myself... But I have a lot of other important things to take care of that leaves me no time for Soul Collecting... Do you think I can just get my pets out of thin air..?"

He had other things that he had to do besides collect pets... But those were special things.

"... I'd prefer if this were an offer you did not refuse, my little canary..."
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 3:30 am

-Sibs stopped... her face grew a bit twisted and offended. She just got threatened.... And if it wasnt for some little voice in her head she would have responded in kind. But even though she couldnt hear him earlier with her headphones on she remembered he was laughing at her powers. She was out of her league-

"I'm refusing... maybe later."

-Sibs took off towards Shibusen... shinigami needed to be updated about this.-
Back to top Go down
The Phantom
The Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 10:28 am

As she took off, Kuja would have a slight smile on his face. He watched her until he couldn't see her anymore, and then he would turn and close his eyes.

"Oh, my dear, fragile little canary... If this is how you bid me adieu... then next we meet, the land will be tinted a scarlet hue..."

Kuja started to enter the sand pool once again, ready to find new Antlions to protect the entrance to his Desert Palace.

"... Don't keep me waiting, my little canary..."

He would be totally consumed by the sand, giggling lightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert   Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shinigami's Favor- Sibs in the Eternal Desert
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2