Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Waiting... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Waiting...

Go down 
+2
Mizune
Eruka Frog
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Free

Free

Village of Residence : ...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

Waiting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 8:22 pm

(-Free would look at the appearance of medusa and knew what she had done, the only thing was was she able to use some of her sister's magic in the near future or not. As for the other being he sniffed the air as her scent was in the room. More then likely she went home. He said nothing waiting for his next orders. -)
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Village of Residence : Medusa's Lair
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : None

Waiting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 26th 2010, 8:44 pm

Medusa looked at Eruka, then at Free. All she could do was laugh. She was in a great mood... She just laughed and laughed an laughed. She had her sister's body, she had an ally in Kaerei, her magic was insanely powerful, she had the Kishin Asura at her disposal and she had the Demon Blade, Waru as her weapon. Her plan... It was all coming together so well.

"... Eruka. Free..."

She turned fully around to face the both of them, then walked past them, seeming to be heading to another room.

"... You two may rest. You have been doing well for me... We'll kick up the rest of the plan soon."

Right now, what was on Medusa's mind was... Crona. She needed all of her forces if she were going to storm Arachne's castle... But naturally, she couldn't do it alone... Even with her powerful forces of the Immortal Werewolf, 2 Witches, her daughter and very powerful Kishin candidate, and finally, Akazuki Law... Wherever he was. Besides, Arachne had an entire army... And perhaps people more powerful than her army combined. This would take serious planning... She exited into the darkness in deep thought.
Back to top Go down

Waiting...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2