Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sal, Sal, Sal, Sal.... Don't call me Sally I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sal, Sal, Sal, Sal.... Don't call me Sally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Boil Release, Melting Palm Taijutsu

Sal, Sal, Sal, Sal.... Don't call me Sally Empty
PostSubject: Sal, Sal, Sal, Sal.... Don't call me Sally   Sal, Sal, Sal, Sal.... Don't call me Sally Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 12:36 am

Name:Sal
Dislikes:Rigorous Training, Bugs, Not Smoking
Kekkei Genkai:Boil Release (FireXWater)

Biography (so far)-

Sal was born into a small unknown clan that survived with their advanced power to create a powerful water vapor that had the ability to melt through anything among other useful properties, Sal wanted to take his clan to new heights knowing that his clan had the power to be something greater but was far too lazy dreaming about what could be to put anything into action. His laziness and his rejection to hone his abilities got him shunned for the clan and earned the nick name 'The Dreamer'. Sal was labeled as an intelligent typical lazy pothead who didn't really do much, and when the time came for the chuunin exams in his own village he skipped them every year and just passed the written exam with flying colors that was supposed to be impossible. Knowing that he didn't have much of a place in his village anymore he went rouge, his village fearing that he may spread the secrets of their secret release went after him. Sal was captured and brought back, and experimented on and was tested with several seals and had his memory wiped of this experimentation. With his lost memory he resumed his carefree life and began with these flash backs, after putting together the pieces he fled once more but for some reason he wasn't chased? Why was he not this time is unknown? But be that as it may he fled to the dusk village in search of a new life.
Back to top Go down

Sal, Sal, Sal, Sal.... Don't call me Sally
Page 1 of 1