Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Am I In Trouble Again? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Am I In Trouble Again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leia

Leia

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Death Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Am I In Trouble Again? Empty
PostSubject: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 12:23 pm

_+Leia would be walking down the Death Room hallways. The scenery always seemed to soothe her every time she walked down the aile before she got in trouble in Shibusen for sleeping in class. She wondered what Lord Death wanted. He called her often and sometimes forgot who why he did so. She found him odd, but like all of the shibusen students, she had a soft spot for him. She walked with her hands in her pockets and sighed. Wonder what he wants._+
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 12:33 pm

Shinigami would be seen in his mirror, as usual, seeming to be busy with something. Once Leia walked into his office, he turned around and waved to her with his large hand.

"Hey hey hey there, Leia-chan~!"
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 7:52 pm

"Much respect Lord Death. How may I be of service."

_+She said the end of her sentence nervously. She scratched the back of her head, as she thought she was in some type of trouble. It seemed to be the only reason she was called down to the office._+
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:12 pm

Shinigami stared at Leia for a little while, an awkward silence filling the room.

"Hrrrrmmm...."

It would seem as though Shinigami were thinking about something very hard... Though eventually, the intense tension in the room would lighten up as Shinigami would begin to talk again.

"Leiiia-Leeiaa-Leiiiaaaa-chaaaan~! I have a special request for you~!"

That was the reason why she was called down to the office... Shinigami needed her to go on an errand.. of sorts.

"... You seem to almost have enough souls to be upgraded to a Death Scythe... I need as many Death Scythes as possible assisting me around Shibusen, so.. The newest mission we have up, the one about infiltrating Arachne's lair... Will you pleeeasse pleeaaase pwetty pleeease sign up for it~!???!?"

Despite how serious this was, Shinigami seemed to take it as a joke. Not only that, he wasn't asking her, truly... He was telling her in an interrogative way.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:16 pm

+_Leia seemed to heave a sigh of heavy relief._+

"A mission?.."

+_However, her relief and calm would be soon dashed away from her. She loved Lord Death, but she was terribly lazy. It made her who she is._+

"..ok. Who else is assigned, Lord Death?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 8:35 pm

"Maaah... So far, it is Nathan-kun and Takai-kun... As well as the Snake Witch Medusa and her henchmen..."

Shinigami tried to play off the last part as if Medusa and her gang were actually no big deal and were part of Shibusen... Perhaps Leia wouldn't notice what he said... Or maybe, Leia didn't even know about Medusa and her gang, and that would make Shinigami have to explain less.

"... There will be the Witch Arachne's soul on the line if you kill her."
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 15th 2010, 8:58 pm

"The soul of a witch, eh?"

_+Leia said scratching her chin. She was up quite a bit in the number of souls she collected. And this meant she wouldn't have to go looking for a witches soul to reap. She also remembered reading or hearing the name "Arachne" on a book or something, so she assumed that this made her powerful...at least somewhat.+_

"Yes, Lord Death. I will be right on my way."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 6:46 am

Well, at least he didn't have to explain anything. But now came a more important issue...

".. Leia-chan. You are the only true autonomous Scythe Weapon besides Khrona-chan's daughter, Chroma-chan... Therefore, both you and Chroma are rivals to become my personal Death Scythe. Tear-kun is my Death Scythe now, however he is not a scythe and therefore I cannot use him to my fullest potential... Yes, to his, but not to mine..."

Shinigami sighed a bit, rubbing the back of his head with his overly large hands.

"Well... Since you and Chroma are in competition, I will take the stronger of the two~... Or, whomever is to become a Death Scythe first. But, Leia-chan... Since you are very close... I need to teach you a typical resonance that is only achieved by Scythe weapons... the Witch Hunt."
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 7:51 am

"Witch Hunt?"

+_Leia said putting her hands in her pockets. She had a interested but still slightly tired look upon her face. She had almost forgotten about Chroma, but then again Leia barely remembered people. She scratched the side of her head as she leaned against a wall. She had been getting kind of tired of standing up.+_

"Are you gonna have me read something?"

_+she was thinking. She really didn't like reading books that she didn't pick specifically for her leisure. These books being erotica. She then sighed in her head after thinking that she had work again.+_

"What a drag.."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 10:09 am

Shinigami sighed..

"Jiiii... Leia-chan, the Witch Hunt is a Soul Resonance ability that is very useful in the aid of killing witches, as the name may suggest... However, you need a partner to use it, but with team missions, you could probably utilize it... And besides, if you become my Death Scythe, you'll need to know it~!"

Shinigami extended his large hand out to Leia.

"Weapon foooorm~!"

Shinigami would need to... 'assess' Leia's wavelength for this to work... And the only way to assess it to complete accuracy was through Soul Resonance.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 11:00 am

+_Upon hearing Shinigami call for her weapon form, Leia would glow and would become her weapon form. She would assess all of what shinigami said afterwords.+_
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 7:04 pm

Shinigami would grab Leia's handle, lifting her up and down a bit.

"Hrmmm... Looks like you can stably keep a good synchronized wavelength with me... Okay, okay, Leia-chan~! Now I'm going to need you to up your resonance rate... try to achieve a soul resonance with me. I am going to increase my wavelength... If you can keep it up, we'll move further from there. Okayyy~?"

Immediately afterward, Shinigami started to grunt in a very gruff and deep voice... much different than his normal, goofy voice.

"Hrrrrrrrruuuuhhhhh..."

His wavelength started to increase greatly...
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 19th 2010, 8:23 pm

_+While in her weapon form, Leia would appear with her "Soul Room", her souls place of tranquility. Where it is in it's purest form. Within she would be surrounded by darkness, not a light in sight, nor a sign of life for that matter. Also, because your soul is in it's purest form while in the soul room, she would be clotheless, but the shroud of dark would cover her body.

Once she heard Lord Deaths instructions, she sighed briefly, while scratching the back of her head, smirking. She had never before been wielded by someone in a good ass time, and never before had she been wielded by Lord Death. Needless to say, Leia was fucking psyched, despite her natural lazy, calm demeanor. She was getting a taste of what it was going to be like being Shinigami's Deathscythe, and she was instantly addicted.+_

"Roger that."

+_She said, replying to Shinigami in a rather excited tone, unusual for her lazy personality. She would clench her fists and begin to grunt, raising her soul wavelength to heights she didn't even know she had. Her actual interest in this, no doubt, sparked something within her. Feeling Shinigami's massive, dwarfing soul wavelength, pushed Leia to strive.+_
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 9:14 am

Shinigami could feel Leia's wavelength trying hard... Her soul was trying to reach Shinigami's heights. Her own Death Soul naturally went well with Shinigami's because... Well, Death, ya know? So, the resonance rate wasn't as high or as difficult as it would be with another weapon that wasn't a Death Scythe.

"Good, Leia... Now, I want your soul and my soul to be one... I want you to have a complete Soul Resonance with me... If you are to gain this power and be my weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 2:40 pm

"I will be your DeathSycthe..no question there."

+_Leia didn't even yell. She simply spoke it as if it were common knowledge. She continued to increase her wavelength, her soul swelling to a point that would be to Shinigami's liking. The intenisity of Shingami's soul wavelength was crazy massive, but she had to match it.+_
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 2:48 pm

With Leia's soul increasing resonance rate, after a short period of time, they would have achieved the... Soul Resonance. but the resonance was more powerful than that. With Shinigami resonating with Leia, there would be a new power rising up from the wavelengths.. it was...

"Witch Hunt..."

Am I In Trouble Again? Konachancom-88164celty_sturlusondurararam874motorcyclescythe

The power of Leia's Death Soul and the way she used it allowed her to change forms... into something more wispy and shadow-like, yet still badass at the same time... This was how her Witch Hunt form looked.

Last edited by Shinigami on December 21st 2010, 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 20th 2010, 3:00 pm

+_After she entered this mode, she felt...at one with Shinigami's soul. SHe felt....so empowered, so fearless, so scared. She had never been in this state of power before, and although it was frieghtful, it was fucking exciting. She didn't want to give this power, this state of assurance, this honor of being Shinigami's Death Scythe, to no one.+_

Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 21st 2010, 8:32 am

As the resonance continued, Shinigami started to talk to Leia.

"Leia-chan... How does it feel? This is only a little of the power of what you would be as a Death Scythe... Is it what you expect, Leia-chan?

Shinigami stabilized the resonance so that his power went no higher as to not completely overwhelm Leia and cause bad things to happen to her soul... She was fine as she was at this point.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 21st 2010, 2:05 pm

+_Leia clenched her fists, as she began to laugh. This feeling was indeed crazy, she felt unstoppable, being so close to your dreams could do that to you.+_

"Everything and more Lord Death!"

+_She said smirking, feeling the power surging within her being. Insurmountable power..+_
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 24th 2010, 5:36 am

"Well then, Leia-chan..."

More and more power was surging throughout the room through the resonance between them, the aura around them taking the shape of a skull of sorts...

"That means training is over~!!"

Abruptly, everything stopped and Shinigami placed Leia on the ground in front of him, waiting for her to transform back to normal. Shinigami bounced around a little in place as if nothing happened, yet seemed to enjoy the fact that they had just achieved the Witch Hunt.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 24th 2010, 1:35 pm

+_That was anticlimactic..Leia thought to herself. Once she was placed down by Lord Death, she reverted back to her human form. She scratched her head for seemingly no reason. Upon her face was an immovable smirk. After all that had happened, Leia was pretty fuckin' stoked.+_

"Good...I was getting pretty tired.."

+_She said with a smile.+_
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 24th 2010, 2:09 pm

Shinigami clasped his gigantic hands together and continued to bounce around happily.

"Leia-chan~! Leia-chan~! You are almost done collecting souls, Leia chaaaan~! But remember, the final 100th soul has to be that of a witch, or else I will be forced to confiscate all of your previous souls... Don't ask me how, though~!"

Shinigami gave Leia the 'thumbs up' with both hands very close to her face.

"Not that much more soul hunting left, huh, Leia-chaaan~? It would be wise to find a rogue witch to hunt now, hmmm~?"
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 24th 2010, 2:15 pm

"Huh? Oh, I suppose you're right Lord Death.."

+_She said as she drifted off for a second until he put his enormous hands in her face. She was recalling her fight with that witch Rita, and how badly that went. But she had intended to go about and correct this mistake. She will become a Death Scythe, if not the greatest.+_
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1December 24th 2010, 2:24 pm

Shinigami parted his hands from her face and looked at Leia, creeping in closer for a better inspection.

"Jiiiii~? Is something troubling you, Leia-chan?"

His hands would retract into the oblivion of his deathliness as he awaited an answer from Leia. She seemed to be thinking of something upsetting... and Shinigami could tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I In Trouble Again?   Am I In Trouble Again? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Am I In Trouble Again?
Page 1 of 1