Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Trying to rank I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Trying to rank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 11:43 am

Vessel walks in the arena munching on cookie. [Wow. I never though this arena would be this big.] Vessel looks around but no one seems to be around so he continue to eat his box of cookies......
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 11:51 am

**On the side of the areana where Vessel sat was a pair of bleachers. A shift in the wind would literally knock his box of cookies out of his hands. As the gust subsided, Shiro would appear at the very top of the bleachers with his arms folded across his chest. He had his usual firendly expression with a matching smile, his brown eyes slanted down to where Vessel was sitting. Sighing, he spoke.**

"Looks like break time is over I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 11:56 am

Vessel looks at his box of cookies all wasted on the floor. Vessel then looks at the stranger with a sad expression. "Aaww. Look what you done." *sigh* "Never mind. No use crying over spilled cookies. Vessel pulled of his black cloak. And without futher ado, Vessel activated his favorite justu. "Acceleration Justu." All his sense, speed, and strenght was increase. Vessel then pulled Bloody Mary, his sword of his back and got into battle stance. "What you name, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 12:39 pm

**Still smiling, Shiro hopped up into the air in a spiral and landed on his feet a good 20 yards from Vessel. His arms were still crossed over his chest as he stared at the kid.**

"The name is Shiro. And as you can see, I'll be your proctor for this exam."

**Shiro looked around a bit, obserinve the areana they stood in, the snow filled ground surrounded by the line of trees on one side. He continued his observation as he spoke some more.**

"Being I haven't exactly done this in a while, you may end up lbeing lucky today."

**Shiro brought his attention back to Vessel, his friendly smile as radiant as ever.**

"The task is simple... If you can beat me... Then you pass... There are no limitations... So do this in any method you think will work... This is a test of skill so please try to do your best..."

**Shiro unfolded his arms and let them rest at both his sides, seeming more relaxed than ready to fight.**

"The test begins when you are ready my young friend..."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 12:49 pm

Vessel felt relived that he got a nice proctor. [I might even offer him fresh cookies] Vessel then weaved out handsigns. "Water Style: Water Missile Justu". Before the missile complety left his mouth he inserted tiny blood cells that were infected........
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 6:14 pm

**The missle would evaporate entirely into a massive wave of steam bursting outward. As is began to clear again, Shiro could be seen with his right arm sticking forward with a fist formed on the end of it. A blue flame danced around his knucles leading all the way to his elbow. When he lowered his arm back to his side, the flames flickered out and his arm was back to normal. Still smiling, Shiro's expresion was beginning to change to a more playful look, that smile of his slowly forming into a smirk.**

"Not bad... Definately got some power kid..."

**Shiro moved his head from side to side, the cracking sounds of his neck very apparent. He shifted his footing a bit but still kept his relaxed stance, his eyes locked with Vessel's gaze.**

"Well come on then."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 6:19 pm

[Crap. The blood got no where him.] Vessel then decided to charged with Bloody Mary on the right side. "You gonna regret saying that" Within five meter, Vessel decided to swicth feet and swing the sword with his left.....
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 6:31 pm

**Shiro's hand shot to his left side, only to grab on air. Eyes widened a bit, he looked down and looked back up with a animated Vash The Stampede "Scary" face. Only a couple seconds before the blade reached him, Shiro disapeared completely, his body now above and slightly behind Vessel in the air. His right foot then kicked down, pushing Vessel's shoulder down and most likely causing him to trip forward. The kick would push Shiro in the air into a spiral and land back on the ground. Scatching the back of his head, the animated "sweat drop" appeared with Shiro's matching expresion.**

"Heh... Forgot I didn't have my sword for a second there..."

**His embarrased look disapeared and was replaced b y his playful smirk again. Now knowing he didn't have a blade to play with, Shiro made sure not to make the same mistake twice in a row.**

"Ok... Let's try that again."

**He stood there again, his stance this time changed. He had now taken a Rock Lee stance, his right hand sticking out in front of him.**
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 6:43 pm

[OMG. If my shoulder is the first time that get hurt again......] Vessel got up from the ground turns around,looks at Shiro and stamps his foot. "Aaww come on. Thats not fair...moving around like air." Vessel then though of an idea. [I wonder if i can get this guy mad. If that happened he might fight out of rage instead of his mind] Vessel flipped back ten meters and called out, "You suck hardcore, airhead" Vessel then pulled out Vein, his gun, and fired two shot at Shiro's kneecap
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 9:44 am

"Heh..."

**Once the sound of each shot echoed through the air, Shiro had appeared directly in front of Vessel within only seconds, the shots hitting the ground and the dust filling the air. That very next moment, Shiro had stepped forward, sending a simple palm thrust to Vessel's chest, with just enough power to knock him off his feet. He then placed his hands behind his back looking at the interesting weapon he chose to use in that instance. He chuckled before speaking as his playful glare hit Vessel's face.**

"Air.. Is an understatement...

**Shiro had saw what he did for an offense of sorts. Now it was time to see just how he defended against someone passed his own talents.**

"Hope your ready..."

**Shiro brought his hands in front of him and cracked his knuckles, the devious smirk of his never leaving his face.**

"Cause it's my turn..."

**Without warning, Shiro disapeared from the ground completely out of sight. He would appear directly above Vessel doing a chain of signs in a completely blur with his hands. Pulling them apart, to orbs of blue light sparked in his hands, both containing a compressed electricity of one of his favorite techniques.**

"Lightning Style: Energy Rain!!!"

**He then aimed both his palms towards the ground, both orbs emitting a massive array of beams raining all around where Vessel stood.**
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 11:54 am

Vessel dogded behind him and kept retreating back. [I cant even touch him.] Vessel then stopped and looked at Shiro, who looked calm. *sigh* "Me and Bloody Mary arent even making you work...." As Vessel spoke his sword name, Bloody Mary began to pulse red again. "What the......this is the second ti-" {Use your sense kid....} Vessel cocked his eyebrow but took the advice. He stood still and listen to the sound of Shiro's heartbeat. As It was working hard, Vessel smile. "Well excuse me. Im not making you work hard enough." [But how can I land a blow on him...] {Look behind you....} Vessel looked at the sword, Still pulsing, and looked behind him. Cookies. Forming a plan, Vessel did a handsign. "Shadow Clone Justu:Blood Style!" A exact replica appeared to the left of him. Picking up the cookie behind,Vessel hurled at at Shiro as fast he could. Then he took out Vein, and shot at the cookie when it was near Shiro's face. The cookie slappterd. Hopeing he blinded the proctor for a few second, Vessel rushed him from the left, with the clone rushing in from the right. Within two meter the original Vessel stopped in a postion as if he was throwing a spear and thrusted towards Shiro's chest. The clone jumped over and brong his sword down towards Shiro.......
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 4:50 pm

**Shiro was caught off guard by the burst of a cookie in his face, but Vessel's intentions was met all the way for making Shiro shake his head a bit. With one eye open, he smirked as he brought his right hand in front of him, a shift in the temperature around him had dropped almost instantly before he shouted aloud.**

"Water Style: Ice Block Jutsu!"

**Right before both Vessel and his clone's blade met Shiro, Shiro's body was encased in an entire block of ice, shielding him from both blows. He yelled from within the block, being he was still able to speak.**

"That was nicely done..."

**With a smirk, he did a quick and short chain of signs inside the block before speaking again.**

"But since this is an exam... My job is to see if you are ready for anything..."

**After speaking he placed both his hands on the insides of the block.**

"Shatter!"

**The block then burst, the shards becoming the deadly needles made of the ice that was as hard as diamond. The needles burst outward ready to peirce just about anything in there path. Unless Vessel could summon a strong enough flame to melt each of them, he better get ready for a nice work out. In the meantime, Shiro decided to do another chain of signs again as the needles kept Vessel busy.**
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 10:02 am

Vessel saw the ice shards. [Crap] As the clone came down, Vessel exploded the clone covering Vessel andShiro in blood. [Got you....] Vessel then deflected some of the ice shards away from his face with Bloody Mary, but the rest peirce him. Once again, Vessel retreated. Taking a good look at himself he saw he was bleeding all over the place and was hurt pretty badly. *sigh* [Gotta make it count] Doing a handsign, he called out "Blood Style: Regernation Justu. All the wounds he took were healed. Vessel then smirk at Shiro. "Bet you weren't expecting that. Then he saw the handsigns. "No. I can let you do that" Weaving out handsign, Vessel cried out. "Water Style: Overflooding Justu." 30 gallon shot out of Vessel's mouth threathing to knock out Shiro and drench him, hopefully in defeat.......
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 1:17 pm

**Shiro had already finished his chain of signs as Vessel cast his jutsu. Eyes closed, Shiro held both his hands together in the final sign of the chain as the water charged forward in his direction, ignoring Vessel's little blood shower from his clone. He was about to give Vessel a small introduction to his infamous ability over the elements. With the water only a good coupld yards away, Shiro's eyes shot back open to reveal a light blue color. The wate got within inches of Shiro's body, when suddenly his hands shot apart and parted the water, splitting it into to streams moving in the air above him. He began to wave his hands around, taking complete control of Vessel's attack and letting the water start to orbit his entire body in a spiral. His eyes seemed to be waving like the flowing water of a river, a smirk to match his playful expression.**

"Come now... This would not be a very good exam I let it end that quickly now would it..."

**Shiro began to do another quick chain of signs with the water orbiting his body in a spiral effect, his blue eyes clearly locked on Vessel's stance.**

"In able to climb the ranks, you have to be tested beyond your skill to prove you can handle the challenges of the rank you are trying to achieve... This exam is to push you to your limits and beyond, and if you prevail, then you have proven that you are ready to take that title."

**Stopping his chain, the water began to shift and leave the orbit it had taken around Shiro's body, forming into shape on Shiro's left side as his eyes closed.**

"It's like I said before... You have to be ready for anything..."

**The water finally took its form, making a complete duplicate of Shiro as it took both the color of his clothes and his skin. They both were smile as each of them opened their eyes simultaneously, though Shiro's eyes were back to their natural brown. The flowing blue eyes was now given to Shiro's clone (Water Shiro). This was his Elemental Clone technique. Water Shiro then placed his hands behind him as Shiro stepped forward with the same smile on his face. He had not forgotten about the blood Vessel had spilled ontop of him, and he held his right hand in front of his chest before he spoke again.**

"Let's see just how much you want it..."

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 2:07 pm

"Ugh your too good" [So it seems he can control all elements] Looking at his sword, he was shocked that it was still pulsing red. "Umm.....hello?" {Your an idoit!} "Huh? Idoit?" {Shut up and use your mind boy....} Vessel looked at Shiro and his clone. "I gotta admit, that a majestic way to make a clone. MAybe you can teach me on- {Stop sucking up and pay attention} Vessel attention was again back on Bloody Mary. {If I can recall you can control blood right?} [Yea. But I cant control his unless i make contact with him] Vessel could've swore he heard a sigh {You made contact with him with you blood. You may not be able to control his without contact but you can with your.......} Vessel though about what he said. [But all he has do do is wipe it off] {Maybe, but your blood can go into pores fusing with other's blood. It takes a while depending on how much is on thier body. Smell him} Vessel sniff at Shiro's blood was surprise to find Shiro smelled like him. {You only have a limited time. IN five minutes your blood cells are gonna die in his body so make it count!} "Well then" Vessel cracked his knuckles. "I'm sorry that I didnt show you what my KeiKei-Genkai is even though you showed me your" Vessel flashed Shiro a smile. "So remeber this. I am Artery Vessel from the Emoto clan, the true blood prince!" And faster then usual Vessel weave out handsigns. "Blood Style: Rapid Boil Jutsu." If Vessel's sword was right Shiro's blood should be heating up to 190 degrees. [Please give up, becasue I hate causing pain]........
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 7:30 pm

**When Vessel decided to focus on Shiro is when he made his mistake. Shiro couldn't help but to wince at the sudden pain shooting through him, but of course he had felt alot worse, so this to him was minor compared to others. In the meantime, Water Shiro decided to make his move. Doing a quick chain, Water Shiro stopped on the final seal and shouted aloud as Shiro did his own chain in the background.**

"Earth Style: Mud Slide Jutsu!"

**Instantly, the ground beneath Vessel's feet would turn into a powerful mud slide sweeping him off his feet and ripping him across the areana. To follow up the river of mud, Shiro himself stopped on his final seal and shouted his own attack.**

"Fire Style: Running Fire!"

**Shiro's hands clapped together in their final seal, in turn igniting a blast of flames would ignite at his feet and burst forward in a single steam of fire. Then the stream would split into 5 different streams ripping through the ground and making there way in Vessel's direction. Normally, the flames would have reached Vessel by now, but instead, Shiro wanted to see just how he would react. Back where Shiro had stood, Water Shiro was standing his his arms folded acrossed his chest awaiting the outcome.**
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 7:43 pm

Vessel got up quickly noting he caused some damage to him. Then see the flames Vessel almost panicked. They were closing in five different direction. [Crap! What do we do?] {MAke two clone and quick. You should and quick} Vessel make two exact clones. "Shadow Clone Justu:Blood Style:" "Quick, toss him fist then the other one." Vessel in the clones talk like this hopeing to confused Shiro. Using the Acceleration Justu, the Clone Vessel toosed the other clone faster then possbile and did the same with Vessel two miliseconds later. When the clone was close to Shiro, the orginal Vessel made a grab his back in the air, hoisted himself and jumped off. Making a hansign, Vessel exploded the clone, this time in Shiro's eye. Coming down Vessel reached for Shiro's arm. "Swell Cell Justu:Blood Style." If this work, Shiro's blod cells would expand and bust causing Shiro a new fresh wave of pain.......
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 8:40 pm

**Once again, Vessel's focus would be his undoing. Even with Shiro blinded himself, he still had a second set of eyes. Water Shiro disapeared in what seemed a splash of water, then rematerialized in between Vessel and Shiro. Vessel's arm would literally go through Water Shiro before he had fully formed his body to its normal state, thus having Vessel's forarm stick out of Water Shiro's back, basically leaving Vessel stuck to him and out of reach from Shiro's arm. Shiro himself was shaking his head regaining his vision a bit, seeing a red version of everything when he opened his eyes again. He was still feeling the pain of the heated blood, but his smile remained as he spoke in his calm manner.**

"Acting so hasty in a hostile environment would get you killed kid..."

**Water Shiro didn't move, but instead, Shiro brought his right hand in front of him once more.**

"Hopefully you will start to realize this.... And soon... Cause this are about to get very difficult... Now is where you need to shine!!!"

**Now Shiro performed a chain of signs in only seconds, stopping on the final seal after his hands moving in a completely blur. Water Shiro had turned back to his clear blue self, and in turn lost his form entirely as Shiro spoke aloud.**

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!"

**The now deformed clone would be the source of his attack, bursting out in the shape of a dragon and knocking Vessel back on the ground and most likely on his back. Shiro with his hands still raised in front of him, kept his eyes on Vessel as the massive Dragon had grown in size after making its way in the sky. It's direction had turned, it's head charging for the knocked down Vessel.**

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 1:16 pm

[No....No...NO.....NOOOo!!!!!!!!] Vessel used his sword struggling to get up. He only has seconds left before the dragon washed him away. Without thinking of the consequences he did the forbidden handsign justu. "Bloodlust Justu:Release!" Becuase of the exploding chakra, the water dragon exploded causing it to rain water in the arena. Vessel looked at Shiro, with bloodred eyes. He saw not only Shiro but also inside his body. Organs, blood, bones, and mulsue. Vessel can hear beyoun the arena. He smelled Shiro' blood whichd smelled like boiling water for now. The bloodlust justu was Acceleration Justu to the tenth power. In a deadly voice not belong to Vessel he said, "You destroyed my cookies, threathed to kill me, and now you want me to bow before you!!??. YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!" This wasn't Vessel talking. In this state rage takes over causing delusions. And going as fast as Rock Lee on fourth gate release, Vessel rushed at Shiro aiming for the small intenstine........
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 6:30 pm

**The change in Vessl had changed Shiro's expression completely. His smile disapeared with widened eyes as he matched Vessel's speed exactly with ease. In doing so, he let Vessel's thrust be used against him as he merely sidestabbed the attempt and let the charging Vessel fly right passed him. He swung his right hand through the air, a line of flames following the motion and swirling wildly about as it grew around his hand and arm. Seeing Vessel's behavior caused Shiro to get serious.**

"That's not good..."

**With a sigh, Shiro was forced to act accordingly. With his left hand not covered in flames, he held out out in front of him, using both hand did a quick chain.**

"Fire Style: Gun Flame!"

**He ripped his hands apart again, and cocking back his flaming right hand, he struck the ground with his fist, chaining off the multiple bursts firing from the ground. The total number of bursts would equal a good couple dozen. The ground around Vessel would begin to rip apart with the fiery blasts, rattling the area with sounds of shotgun rounds going off like an automatic. Even if Vessel would dodge every single blast, the only path Shiro actually left open where Vessel was less likely to be hit would lead straight back to him. Waiting, Shiro's right hand would ignite in flames once again, this time blue. He raised his right hand and kept his eyes locked on Vessel's body. He might have to end this exam early.**
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 10:53 am

Vessel stopped in motion after he realized he missed "DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Only then he realized the were flames coming straight at him. Weaving out handsigns he release a justu. "Water Style: Water Missile Justu!" This time two missile shot out of Vessel's mouth bigger and faster then usual. "YOU TRY TO TAKE MY BODY! BUT I WONT LET YOU, JERK!!!" {Calm down idiot. Your wasting chakra.......} Deterimined to take out the proctor, Vessel shot them towards Shiro. Then Vessel proceed to dogde all of the falmes coming toward him. After that, Vessel shot towards Shiro, faster then before, beating the missiles. "THIS IS FOR ALKEL, THE ONE YOU KILLED YOU FUCKING DICK!!!!!!"

Last edited by Artery Vessel on January 9th 2011, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 5:14 pm

**Shiro had finally realized that Vessel wasn't exactly of his right mind. Seeing he took the bait and was now charging right at him, it was time to end this little exam. The moment Vessel came within Shiro's reach, he leaned to the side bringing up his right arm. With Vessel's neck exposed, Shiro struck with a quick but acurate chop, stopping Vessel cold and knocking him unconscious. Shiro had stuck out his left arm to catch the young genin and let out a sigh of relief.**

"That was about to get ugly."

**Standing up, Shiro lifted Vessel and placed him over his shoulders.**

"Congradulations Artery Vessel, your skills have proven you are ready to take that next step... But my young friend you will have a long way to go..."

**Shiro would disapear from the arena with Vessel over his shoulder, making his way to the hospital to pay a visit to Shuichi.**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying to rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to rank   Trying to rank Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trying to rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: