Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  slades ready to rank up I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

slades ready to rank up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

slades ready to rank up Empty
PostSubject: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 1:52 pm

*slade would walk into the ranking area and rembered how difficult it was to rank up before. now he felt that he was ready for the next level.*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 8:14 pm

And who was it that would digitize into the area Slade was in? Why, it was Cleff. Jolly.

"... Your purpose in being here is to rank up. That has been confirmed. Slade Hyuga... Special Jounin exam initiated."

Cleff's eyes gleamed brightly for a moment as he stared menacingly at Slade.

"... Resetting parameters... Objective: Engage in Battle and Win."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 7th 2011, 1:55 pm

*slades eyes would turn almost completely white as he would activate his byakugan*

hey cleff. lets get to it then.

*after hearing the conditions of the fight*

*slade would throw a flurry of chakra needles at cleff, then grabbed his sword watching for cleff's next move*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 4:22 am

A barrier of small, translucent hexagons fit perfectly together would appear before Cleff, creating a small wall of data to easily deflect the needles. Cleff's body started to surge with electricity and such for a few moments as his eyes gleamed.

"... Hyuuga Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan, has been activated. Threat level increased. Increasing parameters."

The sparks around Cleff became larger and more threatening now as his small barrier of data slowly deconstructed itself. Cleff kept an eye on Slade as he floated in the air, scanning the entire field.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 11:27 am

*started to sync his chakra with the earth below him, causing the area to slowly rumble as slade would begin to scan cleff's chakra network, while thinking to himself*

he's just feeling me out. i have to be careful not to over do it like i did with his tankmon.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 5:00 pm

"Scanning my energy will bring you nothing but inconclusive data."

Cleff crossed his arms across his chest in an X fashion while also spreading his 8 technological wings out wide. Condensed data started to form in front of him, glowing as if some sort of energy beam was about to be fired.

"Digital Beam; lock on and fire."

Naturally, Cleff's ability to scan everything worked like Slade's Byakugan, only a lot better, in fact. Thus, once his targets were set on Slade, Cleff made calculations as to where he was going, how fast and what it would take for him to get out of this attack. But then, Cleff's calculations to a different conclusion...

Where Slade was running, Cleff fired the Digital Beam. The beam was incredibly swift and looked quite powerful, though it was not that big. Instead of trying to hit Slade, however, it would hit the ground right in front of him as if Cleff wanted him to run into the beam without stopping, which would instantly turn Slade's body into data. Cleff already knew about the properties of his metal and what effects 'supernatural' things had on it, but this was not a supernatural occurrence, so being touched by it was everything except safe for Slade.

Once the beam hit the ground, the ground itself digitized, that specific area becoming about a 200 foot radius of nothing but gridlock lines, signifying that it had become data. So, even if Slade weren't hit, the area itself was, and that was a big plus on Cleff's side of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 7:52 pm

*as the beam came slade would jump back and hover a bit just in case there was an explosion. but to his surprise there was no such effect. *

what the fuck...?!?

*slades shock almost over took him as the area where he was standing was digitized. he would have to watch it or that could be him next.*

i see now.i dunno how much of a fighti can put up aginst that but watch my smoke

*having gone aginst so many people slade has learned so much. slade decided to take a page out of someone elses book*

Acceleration Jutsu.

*from watching vessal's chakra flow slade would immitate it allowing him to increase the sensitivity of all his senses*

i hope this will last long eough to do something.

*slade would dash at cleff at blurring speeds to try and test his defenses further. all the while he was keeping tabs on cleffs wings watching out for the digitizing beams*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 11:39 pm

Cleff did not seem fazed at all by the sudden increase in speed by Slade. In fact, Cleff still didn't move from his position, only spread his wings even further.

"... Speed increased by sufficient amount."

Cleff's wings started to release a sound now... Yes, it was starting.

"Transcendent Sound..."

Cleff pinpointed Slade, then set a location for the radius around himself to see how far he was going to make the range of this attack.

"... Requiem Rhythm.."

Just then, a deep and depressing sound was omitted from Cleff, constantly contained within a couple tens of feet around him. They seemed to slow the movement and flow of everything within this sound wave, which would cause whatever within to become slow and choppy. Thus, if Slade were within the sound, his speed would drop to that of a snail. Cleff didn't seem ready for a true attack, however.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 10:30 am

*slade would hear the sound and not knowing what was happening slade would throw his nth shrukens at your shield, hoping to weaken it. but as slade would enter the area he would get affected by the sound slowing him drasticly*

whats with this sound?
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 6:57 pm

"Transcendent Sound... Sound which surpasses all others... Its powers are great, and it is my specialty. This particular ability, the Requiem Rhythm, releases a frequency which causes the general matter it comes in contact with to slow drastically due to the influence of vibrations and wavelength which is has. Thereby, whatever is within is slowed to almost deadened speeds."

Cleff, however, was naturally immune to such effects because it was his own ability. Therefore, he was ready to attack. The shuriken was also going to move extremely slowly, as well, so Cleff was well ready to remove it from sight at any given moment. But right now, his focus was on Slade.

"... Can you hear the emotion? The emotion which I lost?"

Cleff's sound waves, which were originally dull and dreary, like a true requiem, suddenly became loud and powerful, shrill screeches that would force away everything that was near him as well as do severe harm to the eardrums. Though Cleff's facial expression did not show it, he was in deep turmoil about his own emotion... The loss of himself. The only way to express it now was through his... Transcendent Sound.

"Play for me.. a Rhapsody... Nay, let me play away... The Dark Serenade..."

Just then, all sounds coming from Cleff ceased almost instantaneously. He did nothing more, yet seemed rather lost.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 1:39 am

*due to slade activating the acceleration jutsu the now piercing skreeches being him to enough pain to force him to deactivat it*

wow that was not pleasent.

*removing his hands from his ears a trace of blood would trickle down from one of them.*

this isn't good. he hasn't done anything yet and i'm already injured.

*slade would jump back hoping to regroup and strategise a plan of attack, while keeping his eyes on cleff*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 4:56 am

The air suddenly started to become distorted, the atmosphere around becoming red and black to an extent.

"... This is... the Dark Serenade..."

Numerous Cleffs appeared around Slade, all of them completely black except for their eyes, which were a piercing green color. They all started to grow gradually, looking rather violent and menacing. They started to swipe at Slade's exposed skin, trying to rip it off. In fact, they tried to grab at his armor and forcefully rip it off. They covered his position in every way, some even tried to lick up the blood from his ears. Cleff, however, was not in the pictures. Wherever Cleff was, it was unknown at this point. But his voice could be heard.

"... Feel... What I cannot.."

Cleff seemed to be getting out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 1:19 pm

*as the cleffs tried to rip slade apart his mind flashed back to to one of his previous fights reminidng him that not everybody can grow in size. which could only me one thing...*

this has to be a genjutsu

*slade slowly arose to his feet and clapped his hands togeather and halted his chakra flow to shatter the jutsu*

KAI-RELEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 10th 2011, 6:14 pm

The Dark Serenade would be released, as technically, it was a genjutsu... But it wasn't normal. Everything would return to normal briefly, with Cleff still in the same position as before, but once it was, Cleff shook his head again and the red and black atmosphere would return.

"... This... Is based on sound... I can send the sound wave right into your mind... You can't hear the sound because it is inaudible, but it is still there... and it is going into your mind..."

With that, Cleff disappeared again. Eventually, it would be very taxing on Slade's mind if he didn't figure out a way to get around the inaudible sound...

In the meantime, Cleff was starting to break down, yet still showed no emotion.

"... Malfunction? it isn't possible. I am not... a computer. A machine... I am a living creature... But... Being a sprite of technology... Am I really a machine? I become more and more machine-like every waking moment... Where did I go?"

Suddenly, Nirvana would appear before him. She teleported here.

slades ready to rank up Nirvana

Nirvana: ...

Cleff: Oh... Nirvana...
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 12:06 pm

*using the brief time he was back in reality he would throw one nth shruken aiming for one of his wings to weaken the sound since the majority of his attacks were sound based*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 6:11 pm

As the Shuriken made its way to the distracted Cleff, Nirvana's arm would extend outward and grab the shuriken between her fingers, flinging it back with thousands of times the power and force that Slade had thrown it at Cleff.

Nirvana: ...

"... What's that, Nirvana? You're... taking over...? Yes, it's true, I do need my rest... I... want to rest...

Cleff turned to Slade, the Dark Serenade coming to a complete halt as he would not be aiming to attack anymore.

"... Slade Hyuuga... Nirvana, my sweet automaton, shall finish this Ranking exam in my stead... She... Wishes for it..."

Cleff started to digitize, his body becoming data.

"Yet, my voice... my voice shall stay here... for Nirvana speaks in a way only I can hear..."

And with that, he was completely gone, Nirvana in his place. She was a good 7 feet tall, towering over anything smaller and staring with blank, yet menacing eyes.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 8:38 pm

*Slade would shake his headas his mind returned to reality and his chakra flow returned to normal, and his star streaking past his head. realizing that her strength was that beyond that of a mere human*

alright. get ur rest man i'll go aginst your friend then.

*slade would reactivate his byakugan and tried to locate his new opponents chakra points, but since she wasn't alive there was nothing there but circuitry*

crap. i gotta be careful aginst her.

*slade said as he took a defensive stance and watched her movements very carefully*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 12th 2011, 5:51 am

Nirvana's movements seemed to start off slow and sluggish, as though she weren't trying to truly get close to Slade. In fact, she raised one of her large arms over her head and brought it to the ground with a mighty slam, causing a great tremor to happen throughout the area, which should shake up Slade.

The very moment afterward, all that could be heard was "Allegretto" in Cleff's voice in nothing but a whisper, and before Slade could even blink his eyes, Nirvana would have appeared right in front of Slade moving at an unseeable speed, fist cocked back and ready to deliver a bone melting punch directly to Slade's chest. Her strength would prove to either break through or be felt through said armor of his, so the armor wouldn't be able to take this hit.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 12th 2011, 11:03 am

*as nirvana's tremor came it would knock slade slightly off balance but due to his byakugan he realised she seemed to almost warp right infront of him ready to deliver what would seem to be an attempted deathbow*

oh fu.... Acceleration Jutsu

*slade would catch himself in the midst of his shock and activates the acceleration justsu to speed up his body and reflexes as well as sharpen his senses. which would sharpen his already active byakugan. he would have to be careful not to over strain his chakra system. now a bit faster and stronger slade would attempt to parry nirvanas oncoming punch and strike back*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 12th 2011, 6:19 pm

Parrying such a punch was futile all within itself. Though not full strength, it had so much force behind it that the initial punch wasn't the threat, but the resulting force behind it would definitely be feared. Once the punch was parried, the force of it would literally throw Slade a few hundred feet away from Nirvana as he attempted to make his strike back from it. Once he was out of her perimeter, however, she slumped over, staring at him, yet motionless. Her eyes seemed vile and determined.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 12th 2011, 10:03 pm

shoulda went with plan "B"

*slade would say as he picked him self up feeling the pain course through his body.*

good thing my nth enhanses my my healing.

*slade would begin to sync his chakra with the earth below him and watches nirvana's every move*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 4:51 am

When he got up, she could sense that his armor was assisting in his regenerative abilities. She didn't seem to care, however. She raised her hands slightly in front of her now, as Cleff's voice whispered, "Volante..." and a mass of highly distorted space formed in a sphere between her hands. Nirvana launched this sphere at Slade at a high speed, it having the ability to seemingly distort space and time around the area it traveled, leaving odd distorted waves in the atmosphere that made everything look... odd. Impact with this object would be devastating.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 4:56 pm

(is's actually his weapons that cause his regeneration)

*slade would see the ball of space energy coming his way. realising that challenging attacks from her would always come out bad he would sink into the earth like it was water and while under he would jet past the ball underground while keeping an eye on it and her from underground*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 5:46 pm

(I meant to say metal, anyway. XD)

Nirvana easily had him targeted as the Volante missed, so with a powerful swing of her arm, she would slam it onto the ground again, causing a tremor just like before, which should be more detrimental to Slade since now he was underground. Though, she wasn't done there.

"Con Brio.."

Suddenly, all of her 10 fingers extended straight into the ground, cutting through it like pudding. They were able to pierce through any substance they came in contact with as long as the Con Brio was active, and the elongated fingers were aimed for Slade's position, trying to not only gridlock him underground, but also stab him a few times in the process. In addition to their piercing capabilities, Nirvana's claws were uber sharp.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1January 14th 2011, 11:36 am

*keeping tabs on everything above ground with slade would see the fingers coming his way via underground. and he thinks to himself...*

this maybe the opening i've needed

*while darting around underground like a fish underwater, slade would speed past the underground fingers watching them for any course change what so ever. then he would resurface at a 45 degree angle to keep him from loosing speed, and as soon as his feet hit the ground he would take off at blinding speeds. ready to draw his sword and take off her upper body, all the while he keeps a watch on everything with his byakugan.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slades ready to rank up   slades ready to rank up Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

slades ready to rank up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next