Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Back To School I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Back To School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance

Lance

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Explosive Soul

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon Scythe Cannon
Character Info (Highlight):

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1January 8th 2011, 6:16 pm

*~Lance would be outside of the Shibusen gates and looked at its magnificent structure. This was the place that both his parents attended and became top notch weapons. A few minutes later, Lance would be inside of the large college style classroom wandering who exactly is supposed to see here. Maybe someone would show up eventually.~*
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Guillotine Blood

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 11:08 pm

_^After several passing moments, a loud and obnoxious(sp?) array of musical tunes could be heard coming from the entrance of the classroom. Through the door walked Justin Law, one of shibusen's most legendary and well accomplished DeathScythes. He was here by personal demand of Lord Death himself, as he was told that a new weapon was on their way to class.^_

"Why hello! My name is Justin! And I shall be your proctor today, by the holy order of Lord Death himself!"

^_It would be noticed that Justin was talking extremely loud. In his ears were his custom designed "shinigami" head phones, whose special design allowed the music coming from the ear phones to be amplified even more than the would regularly. Regardless, Justin spoke loud enough for his voice to boom off the walls of the empty large classroom several times over...why was he picked for this job?^_
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 11:14 pm

*~Lance turned his head sideways wondering why the hell was dude screaming then he realized that the head phones where in his ears.~*

"MY NAME IS LANCE ITS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU"

*~Not knowing the fact that he could read lips Lance spoke at the top of his lungs so that Justin was able to hear him~*
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 11:48 pm

"The pleasure is mine! You're soul seems to be one willing to learn!"

_^He said closing his eyes and clasping his hands together. He was giving thanks to Lord Death for blessing him with the opportunity to teach a weapon who had the will to be taught. Afterwhich, his eyes flared open but his hands remained in the clasped, and traditional prayer position _^

"Tell me! What is it that you wish to learn!?"
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1January 15th 2011, 11:24 am

"I wish to learn the art of soul perception, and soul menace kind sir!"

*~Lance asked as he looked at the deathscythe in front of him. Nev er has he been close to a real life deathscythe before. Seeing one made his determination stronger to become one as well. He waited for a response~*
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 18th 2011, 12:18 am

^_Justin simply cupped his hands over his ears, pretending to not understand what it was that the young man asked. Of course, he knew exactly what it was, due to his exceptional lip reading skills, he just wanted to fuck around.^_
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 19th 2011, 10:42 am

*~Lance was quite confused, he heard what he said the last time and he had thought that he yelled loud enough for him to hear him but I guess it wasn't. He decided to try something different. He lifted up his index finger as chakra formed into it as he started writing out what he was trying to say. Surely He wasn't blind so this should work. A minute or so later the message wrote out said 'Please train me in the arts of Soul Perception and Soul Menace.' Hopefully he would comply.~*
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 4:14 pm

(I don't think weapons can manipulate chakra as freely as shinobi. But don't quote me, I may have a misconception.)

*_Justin smiled. He held his hands upon the head of Lance, getting a relative understanding of his soul..it was a strong one..and destructive one..but an unstable one..easy to be angered..easy to be influenced..by insanity. Justin's smile would fade to a more serious and stern expression as he removed his hand from Lance's head._*

"You have a powerful soul, however, a very weak soul as well. It can easily be corrupted by the influence of insanity."

*_He then held his hands above his head, presumably giving praise to Lord Death.*_

"As the disciple of Lord Death, I shall indeed teach you the ways! Starting with Soul Perception. However, until I can be sure of that you have a handle on the power of your soul, the soul menace technique will come later. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 4:19 pm

(Ok then I'll ask later to make sure)

*~Lance just simply gave Justin a thumbs up signifying that he was ok with that. he then just stood there waiting for Just in to explain what he needed to do.~*
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 4:38 pm

_*Justin nodded his head in approval.*_

"Marvelous..Now, Soul Perception. The basis of your learning. If you cannot see the other person's soul... How are you supposed to hit it?"

*_Justin said as he walked up to Lance._*

"So, for starters... close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 4:43 pm

"Umm ok then..."

*~Lance closed his eyes wondering what he wanted him to do next.~*
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 4:47 pm

"... Alright. Because you are not seeing a soul with your eyes, does not mean you cannot see them!. You just need your own soul and your mind... But first, you must be in tune with your own soul. To feel your wavelength... the energy that it releases...then you will be able to use the soul perception, a technique created by Shinigami himself! Once you are in-tuned with your soul and can see you own, then we can continue. "
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:01 pm

*~Lance nodded to Justin as he started to focus on his own soul. How it acts when he releases it and uses it in battle. He saw a small light that felt similar to himself. Figuring that was it he focused more on that small light till it got bigger and became more visible until it actually looked like a regular soul.~*

"Hey I can see it now, I can see my soul!!"
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:13 pm

"...Good! Now use those same means to try to receive the power of my wavelength...

*_ Because Justin's soul was so massive, it would be more than easy to see.*_
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:21 pm

*~Lance nodded his head and looked up over at Justin he figured his soul would be harder cause he's a death scythe but it was actually easier. His soul was humongous and made his soul feel like a little child's. He was both amazed and more determine to reach being a deathscythe.~*

"So that's the power of a Deathscythe..."
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:35 pm

*_Jusitn nodded his head in approval.*_

"The honor and power you get from being wielded by Lord Death himself is simply overwhelming."

*_Just said mocking the Christian ritual of praise. Taking his fingers and mocking the father the son and the holy spirit.*_

"However, the trek and journey you must take to achieve the power required by Lord Death to be worthy enough to be his weapon is no laughing matter. It a trial that will test your determination, your patience, skill, and honor. I hope, you are ready..Lance"
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:46 pm

"I will do whatever it takes to be used by Lord Death, I know so far theirs only three scythes out there and one is more versatile then I am..."

*~He looked down at his hands and clenched his fist as his wavelength formed in his hands.~*

"But with this wavelength I'll prove to him that I am capable of being his Deathscythe!"
Back to top Go down
Justin Law

Justin Law

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:53 pm

"I'm certain, that you will do mah Lord proud."

*_Justin said as he waved at him.*_

"Until next time."

*_Justin walked out of the class, turning his music up even higher.*_
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Character sheet

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1February 20th 2011, 5:55 pm

*~Lance bowed to justin as he too exited the class room~*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back To School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To School   Back To School Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back To School
Page 1 of 1