Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : None

Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces Empty
PostSubject: Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces   Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 1:35 am

Jesse figured out that his dog companions were soul weapons when they were out training. It seemed that Hashi hiccuped (which dogs hardly ever do) and spat out a mace connected to a chain surprised by this Jesse investigated further and concluded that his dogs were weapons and he could possibly be a shinobi meister

Hashi and Kekki
Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces Ninken_by_Becky_McBecka_Pants-1

Weapon Form (two of them)
Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces Nemeancestus-453x300

Out of the mouth on the ends would spit out the spiked ball mace that is somehow ejected from inside the gauntlets. The guantlets take up the vast majority of Jesse's forearm These can extend for quite some distance and Jesse can use this to enhance his earth jutsu without the use of hand signs and increase his overall strength there are some techniques associated with these weapons that can only be done when Jesse has his dogs transform. The mace sphere that comes out of the heads is just a bit larger than that of a softball

Bark Down- Jesse would send a shockwave of his soul wavelength hurling in the direction of an enemy, it would do damage on contact but is designed to limit the potential energy put into the attack weakening it

Last edited by Inuzuka Jesse on January 9th 2011, 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces   Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 2:01 am

Everything is fine except the fact that it has recently become a rule that Soul Menace must be a learned skill in Shibusen, so, you cannot have that skill automatically.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Jesse

Inuzuka Jesse

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces   Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 2:14 am

Oh, excuse my rule ignorance. I'll edit accordingly and give the rules a look over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces   Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hashi and Kekki: The Guantlet-Maces
Page 1 of 1