Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Alieth's Kekki Genkai I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Alieth's Kekki Genkai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Alieth's Kekki Genkai Empty
PostSubject: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 12:33 pm

Kekki Genkai:
Dragon Decapitation Strike: (Genin Level)
An attack the draws a great amount of power from its user. To surround the user in a massive red dragon of energy. The dragon strike give the user controlled flight. The user is surrounded in the great dragon and is part of the attack itself. This attack is nearly instant. But can be easily avoided. It is very powerful.

i]Dragon Decapitation Strike[/i]: (Chuunin Level)
The red dragons is replaced with a massive long blue dragon that is always connected with her sword. The dragon is lighting fast and always protects Alieth. It can be used like a whip or a direct energy attack. The dragon can also fire bolt of searing lighting from its body at any point.

Other forms of the Dragon Decapitation Strike

Decapitation Strike
This is essentially a dumbed down and less effective version of the Dragon Decapitation Strike. The Decapitation Strike infuses the users weapon with a massive amount of energy that creates a field that can crush or sever most metals and objects. Or be used to make a protective shield.

Driver:
This is yet another dumbed down version of the Dragon Decapitation Strike. This one infuses the user’s arms with energy and allows his punches to cause more damage.

Kekki Genkai:
Kulazian Bloodline

Spatial Awareness: Alieth is always aware of what is around her and can nearly predict and sense where an enemy is at all times.

Speed Warping: Due to the integration with the dragon Alieth has gained insane speed and can travel at rates as fast as lighting.

Beaten Advantage: Every time a Kulazian get defeated in battle their power raises by 2% and for each victory their dragon imbedded power becomes stronger by 3%

Last edited by Alieth on September 27th 2009, 3:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : music
Kekkei Genkai : sound control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 9:42 pm

i say you have a good start but you need to expand your creativity more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 10:13 pm

The Dragon Decapitation Strike is very powerful and is always a rank more powerful than what the user is. I'd say giving her more moves at this level would make her over powered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:47 pm

"and almost predict what is going to happen."

NO one can predict whats going to happen take that nubbin out and its okay
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:48 pm

"Almost" same idea as a newtype from Gundam.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:50 pm

Im still not gonna let a gennin have it cause then you will ghost rp with it . Which is saying you had something set up for that from the last move without saying you did in the last post. If there is even a chance of that im not going to let it happen

SO until that's changed im not giving you a rank and you cant rp.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:52 pm

It's gone. And about the General and the darkness court. If I may ask politely could you post there. I need this for character development.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:53 pm

we ended up deciding to kill the dark court. come to the darkness manor shinta will be there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 2:54 pm

o and now its approved by the way Ill give you your rank and then you can rp >..>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 3:22 pm

Cool I completely forgot she was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alieth's Kekki Genkai   Alieth's Kekki Genkai Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Alieth's Kekki Genkai
Page 1 of 1