Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The first step: Aeon...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 6:08 pm

-Zeik started walking towards Aeon. He dropped the scythe on the ground and it pulsed with energy. Zeiks right and left hands would pulse with a crimson glare every two seconds. Zeik was an amazing ninjutsu user and he was about to show Aeon just how great he was.-

"...My power far exceeds that of your own and you knew this from the beginning. I guess you had hoped for one of your "Friends" to show up huh? However this is unlikely this entire area is being blocked by a genjutsu as anyone reading chakra or looking it would only see what I want them to."

-The energy inside Zeik's right hand grew in power and darken in color. Whatever Zeik was about to do it wasn't going to be nice and it would for certainly end this fight.-

"Hades"

-Zeik takes off towards the more then likely wounded and disorientated Aeon, making full use of the speed he was gifted by birth and Zk copying and attempts to grab his face with his right hand. Should this happen and Zeik was going to make sure it did, Aeon's body would be surged with the power of Makai force chakra and god knows what else.-

"Touch"

Last edited by Zeik on January 13th 2011, 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 11th 2011, 9:24 pm

(("Far exceeds", that's nice))
-=Getting caught by Zeik's hand, fate would play out as destined and whatever Zeik would do would happen=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 5:17 am

-Like Zeik had expected he was able to grasp Aeon's face between his finger tips. The moment this happen Aeon would see Zeik's true intentions. He would know Zeik was going to eliminate all of those responsible for betraying him that day. He was going to kill Shinta, kham and most importantly Zk. This knowledge would be a life saver to those people if Aeon could get out of his lab but in-between surging his body with that much Hellfire he trapped his mind within two different genjutsu, making it even more impossible for him to break free-

"Surpassed..."

-Zeik said as he dropped the body of the defeated and summons the scythe of skeith-

Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 9:15 am

-=My defeated body is dropped.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2011, 9:45 am

(Ok...lol)

-Zeik looks down at the defeated Aeon's body and heaves a sigh. He turns his back to him and begins to walk away knowing that Aeon's instructions would be told to him within his genjutsu-

"You have thirty days to break free of this genjutsu, every passing few hours it will separate into an entire new strand. Infecting an even greater portion of your brain, yet maintaining your life. If you can not get free in time then your friends will not know of my intentions and they will all fall one by one. Of course you will constantly be bombarded by constant attack of your fears, nightmares and insecurities all personified in the worst fashion my and your mind can fathom. Good luck"

-Zeik already having left heads to the location of Allen stryker. Knowing he should have got a fix on Aizu's location by now.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 10:08 pm

-=After all the events that take place. The heavily damaged lab would start to slowly rebuild it self. Numbers appears on the floor and the walls slowly recreating the parts of the lab. After certain parts and machines are recovered the process is speeded up due to their aide. The lab and the grocery slowly being rebuilt. The orb chair that I usually sit in digitize itself as I'm elevated from the floor and place in the chair.After all the process is completed the lab lights dim very dark. The amount of juice used to repair this place was immense thus the computers need time to reboot in order to start operating again. The man who conflicted with Atomsk stands at the entrance of the lab=-
???: "Guess this means I have to wait." -=The man chuckles before exiting in a digital like flash-=
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Burst Energy

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 29th 2011, 10:24 am

*After my run in with the mystery man, I would have been spending my time before now looking for him. However that no result would have been able to be obtained since then. So my decision was to return to the lab. Upon returning I see Aeon sitting slumped in a chair. Aeon not being a slouch it's a bit akward to see him slumped like so. I walk over to the chair and kick it*
Get up, we need to talk. *The chair clatters to the floor and Aeon rolls to it still in his slumped position.* .....what? *Activating my Chakra Eye I can see the Chakra in Aeon's body is wacked out. I walk toward him and kneel down in front of hi body. Placing my palm in front of his forward I smirk a bit as my Chakra starts to form around his body matching the shape his is in like a chalk outline. I close my fist as the outline snaps onto his body making a loud smacking sound. What I just did would result in the Chakra hitting his body feeling like he was just smacked all around. Outside pain to kill the Genjutsu in addition as the chakra would smack him the Chakra would also enter his body all sudden like like a Chakra defibrilator* Now wake the hell up. We need to discuss some things.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2011, 7:37 pm

-=In a large white room a single crystal slowly spins in the air before shattering violently.=-

uugghh.. -=Rubbing my eyes I find myself in my lab with Atomsk behind me.=- How'd I get on the floor? -=I can't seem to remember a thing. But forget that what's Atomsk doing here?=-
Atomsk.... -=Getting to my feet I turn to face him=- I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been??
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2011, 8:03 pm

Picking up trash. *Extend my hand from my cloak, I toss the orbed form of Gorre toward Aeon*....found it playing around in a small village. *Moving around to a computer on the side I grab a seat* What makes it all the more weird......They were bonded with dead bodies. *Scoffing I spin the chair so that I look at Aeon* I also had to deal with a visitor......claimed to know about you and I. To top it off. *slightly moving my cloak the red/black glow is now covering my left chest and going down to my stomach* ...you haven't got any closer to figuring this out.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 10:45 pm

-=As the orb form of Gorre is tossed to me I extend my hand outward and a keypad appears, Stroking a few keys it dissappears. In that instant a large glass tube is transported in the room as Gorre enters it. The tube is closed off and vanishes-= ...................-=Looking at the glow that is slowly creeping on Atomsk's body, I finally turn my head.=- I'll get there, trust me.
But this visitor, was he asking for anything...leave a name or anything?? -=Not exactly getting visitors often this incident is a bit unsettling.=-
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 10:53 pm

He was some middle-aged guy, and in good shape as well.He had placed a timed hack on the computers up top. Most of the commands led to dead ends, wasn't much I could do. *Folding my arms across my body and tapping my chin with my left clawed finger my mind drift to that encounter.* He was obviously skilled it that department. He mentioned Altosk.....this guy sound like anyone you would know??
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 10:59 pm

Dad?! -=At the mention of the name 'Altosk' I let out a quiet gasp of the word 'dad'. It seems odd not having heard his name in possibly over a decade, almost as if the name is something of legend if only to me. But based on the description of the guy, he doesn't bring up anything in my memory to gain him any importance.=-
No, I don't. But why would anyone here know of my father? -=Leaning back in my chair I call Epitaph's Promise to my hand, starring at the blade in silence time seems to stand still as my mind wanders to my father and who this guest may be.=-
Back to top Go down
Atomsk

Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 11:07 pm

Sorry, but the news doesn't stop there. This is the last bit, and probably the only one we can actually do something about. *I walk over to the main computer in the lab, a keyboard appears and I start typing, preparing a 'presentation' of sorts for Aeon. After I finished all the word the walls blink as they turn black, ready to display my work. With one final keystroke the walls flash revealing a diagram of a black speck thing. It would look like a virus or amoeba or something.* You already know about AIDA...there was AIDA involved when I retrieved Gorre. It was relatively tame, but who knows about the other Avatars. It's possibly AIDA could be affected the Avatars as well as those around the Avatars at that moment. Nothing is solid at the moment but if AIDA can get a control over a few subordinates we could have a real problem.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 31st 2011, 11:17 pm

So AIDA's activity is on the rise?? I knew this was possible but was just hoping for it not to. It's now more crucial to look for the Avatars a bit more seriously. Computer! Any programs that can be stopped with minimal affect on the Grocery Store and upkeep of the lab need to be terminated immediatly. Route all processing power on the Avatar Location System. Raise a dish to the outside, use a wave amp. Notify me when an Avatar is in range. Call me in when it's locale is absolute. -=I start heading toward the door to the outside.=- Please just work with me.... -=I look to Atomsk. I feel as though I owe him. My unstable state shouldn't affect his. After while the same...we are different. With those words said I exit the lab=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step: Aeon...   The first step: Aeon... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The first step: Aeon...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2