Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shadow's jutsu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shadow's jutsu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Village of Residence : The Village of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : VESCRUTIA! DUAHH!!!!!!!
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 5th 2011, 9:40 pm

JUTSU:

PLANETARY DEVISTATION:violently shakes the battlefield

INCINERATION JUSTU:inflames equiped weapon with black fire to increase the damage (does not harm the user)

RHINO'S RAGE: increases the speed and strength of user (able to lift 500lb objects) *increasing the speed x4*

EARTH STYLE/STONEHENGE: creates a thick wall/barrier of stone.

REGENERATION JUTSU: heals any part of the users body

LIGHTING STRIKE: creates a large ball of lighting in my hand (size of a basketball) when I throw it it expands and creates a strong and violent lightning storm (a powerfull tornado will appear if I chose)

WHITE FLAME EAGLE: creates 4 flaming eagles of blinding white fire flying twards the opponent (may stun opponent if they look at it)

PLANETARY INFERNO: with a wave of my sword, I can set fire to the ground as if it was lava (within a 30ft radius)

LIGHT TELEPORTATION: temporally blinds opponent (for about 20 seconds) when I teleport if I'm near them..

THE DESTROYER OF DEFENCE: a wave of fire that is so hot it phases through any wall or barrier.

LIGHTNING FIST: surrounding my fist with an emince amount of lightning (naturally consuming a large amount of chakra) MAY cause fatality if hit straight on. (throw-able technique)

BLOOD BOIL: heats the blood of anything around me (in some senerios..heat my own blood but not to an extream..just to prevent freezing)

HARPIES REVENGE: this jutsu summons 2 black feathered winged harpies to fly around and reak havoc on the opponent. (black feathered wings appear painfully on my back after use of this jutsu. wings gives me the ability to fly)

SATIN'S OFFSPRING: gives me IMMENSE power and speed. blackened horns sprout from my head and I can use red lightning almost like a dark overlord (final resort transformation)

Last edited by Shadow Uchiha on March 7th 2011, 11:06 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 6:48 pm

Regeneration Jutsu- the chakra drain of this move will be so immense you will only be able to use it one time a battle

Other than that, you're approved
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 6th 2011, 7:32 pm

Huff Horus
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Dat'k

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 13th 2011, 10:17 pm

(I am in battle with you and do not see any ability that allows you to move "ten times" your normal speed.

I do see one that increases your speed

as well Ten Times normal speed would put you at rank negative 3 if there was one.

i'd say 0.5 times your normal speed or 2 times is fine

mahk might add to this or tell me off.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 14th 2011, 2:16 am

Yeah, I agree to that all of those moves need some added detail yeah? Like for example, I see you added how much you can lift, but you didn't add how much your speed increases.
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Dat'k

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 14th 2011, 7:55 am

Or how long the ability lasts and hong the after effects are.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 14th 2011, 12:02 pm

O.o.... Well, I will second that the techs could use a little more detail. The more details, the less someone can throw a fit when you do something and accuse you of basically being an asshole. Just saying... So, with that said, the list still stand but just put some more into is if you don't mind Shadow. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1February 14th 2011, 6:10 pm

yes sir!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 8:51 pm

So, you have edited your jutsu list which can result in insta banning... dont do this again
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru

Abari Yatsutoru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reiatsu/Lava Manipulation

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 10:20 pm

Also a question where is the stuff that makes you an Uchiha cause i wanna kno how the hell a chuunin knows how to use the Tsukuyomi
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 10:26 pm

the tsukuyomi is not a mangekyou technique...it takes up a lot of chakra but I can do it because of my sharingan, it is a mix of sharingan mastery and genjutsu..
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu Uchiha

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 10:47 pm

No..the tsukuyomi is in fact a mangekyo technique. Please, remove it until your mangekyo is activated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 11:04 pm

yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 11:36 pm

wow you're just breaking the rules all over the place...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha

Shadow Uchiha

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 11:43 pm

apparently...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's jutsu   Shadow's jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shadow's jutsu
Page 1 of 1