Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Slade Cain I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Slade Cain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade Cain

Slade Cain

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : -5
Hobbies / Interests : Writing. Reading.
Kekkei Genkai : Killer Instinct

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Slade Cain Empty
PostSubject: Slade Cain   Slade Cain Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 1:15 pm

No recollection of his past, Slade Cain has excellent reflexes and skills yet no idea how he acquired them. He wandered most of the world before finding a dojo where he felt comfortable, the founder's name was Reinji Tanako. Reinji accepted Slade as a student with open arms, seeing potiential in him. Slade would train for two years, mastering the bow and arrows oppose to the others who chose favor of the katanas. His best friend was Kimi Orjai, she was a sai-weilder and was extremely agile. She offered to train Slade to be a better knife fighter even though he was already an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant. After they trained one day in the Autumn, Slade went to the river to meditate. Before he could actually relax, he heard the screams of the children in the dojo. He rushed back, grabbing his bow and quiver from by the tree he sat near. When he arrived to the dojo, he saw black-clad assassins slaying his friends and mentors. Slade began to fire into them, almost every shot was either through their head or heart. He fought against them as long as he could, but they got the best of him and he was subdued. They mad him watch them execute the remainng students and finally, Reinji Tanako. His assailants outnumbered and surrounded him, Slade's heart was brimming over with anger, hatred, and rage. His heart began to beat furiously, his veins pressed against his skin. Adrenaline coursing through his every muscle, all he could feel was his hatred and bloodlust and he blacked out. Slade would awaken several minutes later to find his assailants dead around him, their blood on his hands and clothes. Slade rushed to the armory of the dojo and liberated a speically-made bow and a quiver of special arrows as well as a pair of sais and hunting knives.

Last edited by Slade Cain on February 15th 2011, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Slade Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade Cain   Slade Cain Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 1:40 pm

The General is back/a jounin's colors are blue/ and I'll be god damned if his jutsu list goes through...
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Dat'k

Slade Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade Cain   Slade Cain Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:33 pm

Mahk-X wrote:
The General is back/a jounin's colors are blue/ and I'll be god damned if his jutsu list goes through...

clearly this is not me.

I have no idea what made you assosiate this with the General
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slade Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slade Cain   Slade Cain Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Slade Cain
Page 1 of 1