Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Taijutsu training: the centipede I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Taijutsu training: the centipede

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

Taijutsu training: the centipede Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu training: the centipede   Taijutsu training: the centipede Icon_minitime1February 24th 2011, 5:12 pm

Kameko came to the training field. She couldn't wait to test out this new fighting style.... But first she had to go through intense leg training. (man... This is gonna be a drag... But the after effects are gonna be fucking awesome!!!) Kammy first put her 70pound weight on her wrists. Then she put her legs together and pulled off a squat... (owww!!!! Leg cramp!!! Leg cramp!!! Huh. This is gonna take a while. But giving up is not an option!) she kept at it for some hours...
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

Taijutsu training: the centipede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu training: the centipede   Taijutsu training: the centipede Icon_minitime1February 24th 2011, 6:02 pm

A few hours had passed, and kammy's legs were as hard as steel.(Wow... That took alot outta me!!!) she drank some of her milk. (Ahhh. That's great......) she laid back and took a look at the moon... (So beautiful... I miss u ravage.) It hurt to think about him like this. He was the only one that understood her for who she was. He gave her hope... Kammy got up, trying to erase him from her mind for the moment... (Gotta get back to training.) she some light kicking moves out. She noticed that they were 5x faster than before. (Hmmm... I guess my training is almost complete... Just gotta make new jutsu.) she was able to do about three kicks with the same leg in a matter a second... (Wow. I can imagine the power on these kicks. Could be devastating...) figuring her training was over, she picked up her things and left the training field.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu training: the centipede
Page 1 of 1