Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Was there someone that wanted to battle?  - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Was there someone that wanted to battle?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Was there someone that wanted to battle?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was there someone that wanted to battle?    Was there someone that wanted to battle?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 8:30 pm

Cute, but it wasn't going to phase him. When she vanished he had a hunch that she was going to appear behind him and as such he turned into water once more and let the kicks past through him before he turned around and turned back to normal once she tried to deliver the last kick, he opened his mouth once more and used the same attack as last time. His Shriek mixed with his Scream of Despair... his Shriek of Despair. As this battle continue he would only become more wise on her fighting style and he wasn't even breaking a sweat yet, Koudo was a strategic fighter after all. She didn't have that much chakra anyway so he was sure that in a little bit she would run out and the match would be over. Koudo binded his time.
Back to top Go down
Kammy Kaguya

Kammy Kaguya

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Men...?
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku (bone manipulation), earthbending

PostSubject: Re: Was there someone that wanted to battle?    Was there someone that wanted to battle?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 8:46 pm

((hehe crafty as hell. I'll give u props for this tho.))

Again as he turned to water... Kameko knew he was going to continue what he was doing. She didn't have much chakra left, but she did have enough to get the hell out of this jam. She quickly did handsigns and yelled, "shadow transmission jutsu!!!" she disappeared again... She reappeared 30 feet behind koudo... "that was a nice match... U are ready a skilled fighter koudo-" she said with a smile. "-but as u can see, I'm all out of chakra, but it wasnt a complete loss.... I've figured out a way to beat u Now..." she was thinking this over during the battle and it was quite clear what she had to do. "I guess I'll see u at the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Was there someone that wanted to battle?    Was there someone that wanted to battle?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 28th 2011, 8:53 pm

Koudo Stretched and yawned, slipping his hands back in his pockets and starting to leave.

" Naw, you bore me. I don't want to see you at all at the tournament... "

He continued leaving, but turned and showed her that there was a playful smirk on his face. He was being sarcastic, of course he would see her at the tournament and he would more than likely be the one fighting her. Either that or he would be fighting... Adam. Of course he wasn't the same and would destroy that fucking Guitar bastard, but whatever, he might not even be in the tournament so Koudo didn't worry about it.

" And stop trying to steal our recruit... Perura told me about that, you have enough team members and I'd watch that Azuma guy if i was you. He doesn't seem very trustworthy. "

The way that he got his information was scary, but his mentor had eyes around every village and Koudo was using those eyes to get the information that he needed. Before he left, Koudo pulled a hand out his pocket.

" Machine Release... Vulcan... "

His arm surged with blue and silver energy before it turned into a triple barrel Gatling gun quickly and switch back to normal. He hoped she didn't think that his taijutsu was the only thing that he would use against her. He shoved his hand back in his pocket and exited the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was there someone that wanted to battle?    Was there someone that wanted to battle?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Was there someone that wanted to battle?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2