Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ooh, Pretty Lights!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:05 pm

" Oh? They have clairvoyance or something? You come from an amazing family. i can only wonder what your sister can do... sounds like she'd be a good opponent for me. "

Koudo stroked his chin thinking about it all. His mind buzzing with thought after thought before he calmed down and placed his feet on the floor and his hands on his legs.

" So... what is your sister like? I mean, what does she look for in an opponent? "

he asked more intrigued about her sister than her at this point. He hoped this wouldn't get awkward for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:23 pm

"Not really; Mommy can just read the air like you wouldn't believe~! It's a bit of a pain; Aura and I can't sneak around like we used to!"

Mana paused for a moment. Jack-sama had kept them separate during their training for the most part, so she didn't know all that much about Aura-chan's abilities.

"Well... Aura-chan and I are a lot different! Almost opposites, you could say. She's a lot like you, actually! All logical and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:27 pm

" Is that so... like me. Sounds like my type. "

Koudo said with a smirk, cracking his knuckles before looking at Mana and laughing. It looked like she was excited again, didn't look all depressed and nervous anymore. Maybe she didn't think it was awkward to talk about her sister.

" So there's a question I've been want to ask. Who is Jack-sama? I know you mentioned him in the library but I never got around to asking you. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:36 pm

"Jack-sama is the uber powerful yet disgusting pervert that trained Aura-chan and I!"

Mana said this with a bit of disgust in her voice, but at the same time a sort of respect. Lolwut? She was finally able to look at Koudo-kun now, and smiled innocently at him. How he'd take her words, she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:38 pm

" he didn't touch you did he? "

Koudo asked, sounding genuinely concerned of course, but as her eyes met his, he turned his head and looked off to the side.

" You are pretty strong, so I guess he must have been a good teacher. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:41 pm

"He did when we first met, and a couple times after that, but I soon set him straight~!"

She smiled, as if it were no big deal.

"It's true! He is a really good teacher, once he can get his mind out of the gutter~~"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:45 pm

Koudo looked at her now, was she mental or something. he placed a hand to her shoulder, reluctantly so, and shook his head.

" Mana... letting people touch you is wrong. I'm glad you set him straight and all, but when he touched you the first time you should have set him straight. But as long as you aren't hurt, or emotionally scarred, then I guess it was alright. "

Koudo said with a nod, before removing his hand from her shoulder and standing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:51 pm

She giggled. Silly Koudo-kun. Did he think she was like THAT?

"Oh, don't worry Koudo-kun! I did try. Jack-sama jsut has a hard time getting things through that thick skull of his, so he has to be reminded a few times~~!"

She didn't think much of his hand on her shoulder, but sprung up as he did.

"Koudo-kun..."

She frowned a little, genuinely curious.

"You didn't think that I'd just... Let him touch me, did you~? Of course I fought it! I fought for Aura-chan, too."
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 12:59 pm

Koudo looked off to the side, letting her question remain unanswered. He didn't think that she would let this "Jack-sama" touch her, she was smarter than that... at least he hoped she was. That was why he didn't see the need to answer her question. he walked over to a pile of robot parts and started to toss things all around, it seemed like he was looking for something... then he pulled it out.

" Here. This is yours. "

He said, offering her the shotgun that she had given him. He didn't need it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 1:09 pm

Slowly, she advanced to take the shotgun, holding it close to her for a moment. He was acting a little odd, she thought, but had no idea how to handle such a situation... Again. Darn it, she needed to get out more.

"Thanks~?"

She offered hesitantly, before opening up that rift in the air and plopping the gun inside.

"I-if you need any other sort of weapon, just let me know, Koudo-kun~"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 1:11 pm

" I'm good. I can make my own now... but thanks. "

Koudo told her, tossing more parts around before he stopped and turned around to look at her. he noticed that he was a good amount taller than her, at least that what it seemed like.

" So, how old are you again? One right? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 1:17 pm

"One and a bit, yes~"

She wondered what he was trying to pull out of the mess of the lab now; it was sort of amusing to watch, though she wouldn't ever dare comment on it.

"How old are you, Koudo-kun~?"

He stood head and shoulders taller than her, but she didn't seem to really mind. Her Daddy had been short, so it was likely that she wouldn't get much taller, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 1:20 pm

" 16. Lolicon reputation awaits me for hanging out with you so much. "

Koudo said to her with a laugh, he was laughing a lot now, well it was only when he was around her. Maybe she made him happy, but there were other people that made him happy too, so why could he laugh when with her? Strange... very strange. He slipped his hands in his pockets.

" We can sit back down if you want. There's nothing really to do around here... unless you wanna talk to Sai more, but there's nothing that she can really tell you about herself since she's only an android. She's really beautiful though, I made her. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 1:55 pm

"But I'm too hyper to just sit around! Koudo-kun, could you show me around this place~?"

She asked, taking his hand and bouncing up and down a bit eager, just like any child would. She looked up at him with that cute pleading stare.

"Pwease, Koudo-kun~?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 2:02 pm

Her cute pleading stare didn't really work on him, or so it seemed when he looked away. But if she could see his face, she'd see that it was working wonders on the serious boy.

" Sure... why not? I don't have anything better to do. SAI!!! "

He called, and within seconds the female android was back and eager to fulfill his request.

Sai: Yes, Koudo.

" Accompany me and Mana for a tour, make sure that all the "danger" zones are blocked off. "

Sai: Never well. Koudo.

" With that set, come along Mana. "

Koudo didn't take his hand from her... weird. He turned and started to walk, with Sai rearing the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 2:09 pm

Overjoyed, Mana squee'd excitedly, keeping pace with him eagerly. There was a bit of a spring to her step, as she always loved exploring new places or learning new things. Suddenly, his words sunk in.

"Wait, danger zones? Koudo-kun, just what are you doing over here~?"

Giggling, she stuck out her tongue cutely at him, as if scolding him for preforming dangerous experiments. Of course, it was all teasing, and her tone and actions conveyed that.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 2:56 pm

Koudo sighed and shook his head.

Sai: They are areas that Koudo has not bothered to explore. Areas that still belong to Cleff-sama, until Koudo finds need to venture into them.

" Thanks Sai, I'm not afraid to go inside them, I just want to leave some of the places blocked off and let my Infestation of this place grow and grow until the building is reshaped in my own image. And they're blocked to protect you from harm Mana-chan. "

Koudo explained before leading her towards the production area of the factory, the place where all the weapons were usually mass produced. Now the machines just move and seemingly reminiscence about when they used to be used for such things as production.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 3:07 pm

"Oh, okay! I'm glad I have you looking out for me, Koudo-kun~!"

Smiling brightly, the little girl skipped at his side, now opting to simply hold his hand instead of hang off his arm. She did look fifteen, however... She just acted very, very immature.

With wide eyes she regarded the technological-looking bots, keen eyes noticing every movement. So maybe all this technology did fascinate her...

"Koudo-kun, what do these robot-thingies do?"

She pointed, curiously, though her attention was all on him, now.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 3:35 pm

Sai was about to answer quickly, but Koudo waved his hand right before she was about to speak and decided that he could answer this for her. Sai would give a long winded, complicated answer and Mana wouldn't understand a single word of it.

" They were used to mass produce Cleff's machines. Now, since I control them, they are used to mass produce my machines... but I haven't used them for anything so they just move to remember old times. I can hear them talk every now and then, but I'm not sure why I can. "

Koudo explained before continuing to lead her through the area. He heard some of the voices of the machines, but it was pretty mild right now. They all seemed to be welcoming Mana, because they all stopped moving and waved to her.

Sai: They say Hello Mana, we are glad you came to visit today. We hope you enjoy the tour.

Sai translated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 3:41 pm

"Oh, I see..."

Mana, quite interested at this point, turned her gaze back to the machines. As they waved, she hyperly returned the gesture.

"Hihi~~!! I know I will, machine-friends!"

Grinning, she was tempted to go right up and look at a few, but she looked to Koudo-kun for permission first. Afterall, this place was technically his, now.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 13th 2011, 3:45 pm

Koudo stopped moving and remembered what he had been looking for in the pile of parts, but where could that little robot have been? He was sure and it looked as if he was looking to Mana for an idea about it, that was when he noticed that she was looking for permission to go and talk with the robots.

" Oh course, Sai will go with you so that she can translate. They don't really have much to say though... oh well. "

Sai stepped forward and offered her hand this time.

Sai: Shall we go?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 3:43 pm

Grinning happily, she took hold of Sai's arm, hopping up and down with delight.

"Oh yay! Sai-chan, tell them I'm very glad to see them, please~??"

She tugged the slightly taller girl toward the whirring machines, which seemed to be moving much more live-er-ly, now~
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 4:13 pm

Sai looked at the... excited girl and nodded before looking at the mechanical arms that seemed to move with a little bit more spunk. They weren't actually doing any work, but visitors were always welcome. her eyes flashed a deep blue about five times before she looked back down to Mana.

Sai: They say that they're happy to see you too and not to get too close so that you can be safe. They go on to say that seeing new faces around is always exciting, but watch out for the old drones that still roam around. Koudo hasn't reprogrammed them just yet, though I myself have taken care of most of them.

Sai explained before offering to take Mana a little deeper if that was what she wanted. If not then they could go back to Koudo and he could show her a round a little more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 4:27 pm

"Oh, okay."

She paused, still clinging tightly to Sai-chan's arm as she stared, transfixed by the machines. Wandering in a little further with Sai-chan, Mana was extremely excited when she spoke next.

"Sai-chan, they're all so cool! I'm really curious as to how they all work and stuff, but I'm pretty sure it would just confuse me~"

Giggling, she looked over to her guide, her eyes wide.

"Are you technically a machine too, Sai-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 4:35 pm

Sai looked down to her eager to learn friend and nodded slowly.

Sai: Yes, I am. Some are born of humans that want to be stronger, faster, more powerful. But I was always a machine, built and modified by Cleff and Koudo, respectively. See how soft my skin is and how much I look like a human? That was all Cleff and Koudo's doing, but this new armored plating and things like that were all Koudo, and him alone. He takes tinkering very seriously you know.

Sai giggled, rather than sounding serious like always. She smiled even before looking back to the machines that were used to mass produce her sisters in arms. Her eyes flashed a deep blue a couple times before she looked back to Mana.

Sai: I'm sure Koudo could make you a friend, if you asked him too. Though, he finds you as a friend already. It's the first time I've seen him so friendly with others, even though you've known him longer than I. I just wish he could figure out his own past, it perplexes me and him sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ooh, Pretty Lights!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: Cleff's Base-
Jump to: