Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ooh, Pretty Lights!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 2:46 pm

"Make me a friend? Huh... Maybe~!"

Mana hummed softly for a moment, taking in the fact that Koudo saw her as a friend already... She then proceeded to hoot and holler with joy, doing a little happy dance. She'd succeeded!! She'd made friends with Koudo-kun!

Suddenly, she stops, growing quiet for a moment.

"What about Koudo-kun's past, Sai-chan??"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 2:55 pm

Sai looked at her before looking off into the dark abyss ahead of them. She, herself, knew nothing about her own creator since he knew nothing about himself. Or maybe it was that he knew about himself and just hadn't told her about him. It perplexed her and it also perplexed his soul weapons, and any other creation he had roaming the halls of this large lab.

She looked back Mana.

Sai: That is something that even I do not know. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 3:04 pm

Mana tilted her head, staring curiously at Sai-chan for a moment before dancing back and holding her hand.

"Mommy has a friend who could help with that, if Koudo-kun wanted to know about his past~~! Should we ask him?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 3:08 pm

Sai shook her head quickly.

Sai: Out of the question. I don't pry into Koudo's business...though it could help him... umm... I don't know...

She acted like the usual shy girl, fidgeting and worrying with her hand in front of her lips to hide the sort of embarrassed expression. She shook her head and looked back to where Koudo would be waiting for them.

Sai: Maybe... but he'd get mad if I asked... I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 3:13 pm

"We'll ask him together! That way he can't get mad, right~!?"

She giggled, swinging their held hands back and forth in a typical little girl fashion.

"Come on, Sai-chan! Don't be such a scaredy cat~!!"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 4:28 pm

Sai thought about it a little longer still. She really didn't want to pry into Koudo's private affairs, but she was worried that if he didn't find out soon it would drive him to do something that he might regret later. She looked to mana for reassurance before nodding.

Sai: Okay. We can ask, but we won't pry. We'll mention it once or twice, but not beg him. Understood?

Sai asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 4:47 pm

"Hmph... Okay, okay, we'll do that! Now come on~!"

Practically dragging the taller girl back, Mana snapped to attention, a huge grin on her face.

"Koudo-kun! We have something to ask you~~!!!"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 4:54 pm

By the time they returned, Koudo was already right at work on the old machines that ran the joint. He was working on one, just restoring it and nothing more. He looked up and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose before wiping his forehead and closing the compartment that he had opened for the bot.

" What is it? "

He asked. Sai stayed quiet, right by Mana's side. She figured that she could let Mana do the talking since she enjoyed talking so much. And besides, Sai didn't wanna get scolded or worst, turned off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 4:59 pm

"Koudo-kun, what do you remember about your past~?"

Mana practically flew through the air to hug Koudo-kun, leaving Sai-chan to fend for herself for the moment. Darn it, that little girl was just so cuddly!

"'Cause Sai-chan won't tell me anything!"

There, that should get the nice Sai-chan out of trouble~
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 5:03 pm

This time Koudo didn't see her coming, though he could have assumed that she would have glomped him when they returned, so as she came for the hug it happened of course. Koudo placed a hand to the top of her head and stroked it before looking at Sai, who turned her head and started to hum quietly to herself. She was grateful that Mana got her out of hot water. Koudo looked down at Mana now, and shrugged his own shoulders.

" Nothing... except for a dream that I keep having. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:00 pm

Cuddling, Mana found that she quite liked to have her hair stroked (though Daddy usually ruffled her hair and made her mad. D<).

"What kinda dream? A good one, or a bad one~?"

She looks up at him, smiling cutely.... Heck, when wasn't this kid cute?
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:02 pm

Destroy his homeland with the loss of control of his powers and a huge ass monster manifested from that lost control. It was definitely a bad one, though that was all that he could remember. It probably wasn't even him that had did the destroy.

" Bad, but don't worry about it. It's none of your concern. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:11 pm

Her smile falters, but only for a moment.

"Well... If you ever wanna remember completely, Mommy has a friend that we could ask to get your memories back... Mayumi-chan~!"

Now that the offer was on the table, Mana had done what she set out to do... Now, she just had to ask him something else...

"Koudo-kun, am I... Your friend~?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:17 pm

" Thanks for the offer. But I've understood that I can't remember for a reason. If I unlock the memories all at once, it might be too much for me to handle and I'll break. "

he explained to her before sighing quietly and a smirk played across his lips.

" I don't know. Do you consider yourself my friend? Though you have too much energy sometimes, and you're overly cute. I'm not sure if it'll be good for the "Bad Boy" facade that I'm trying to build for myself. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:40 pm

She decided to let the topic of unlocking his memories rest... If he didn't wanna, than he didn't wanna!

"I do consider myself your friend! And, and, yeah I'm hyper, but I don't have to be all bubbly and girly-girlish if it ruins your 'image'~!"

She smiled back, poking his nose.

"Besides! Mana's a lot stronger than she looks! Maybe even as strong as you, Koudo-kun~~!"

She thought about it for a moment, then giggled,

"Can't help the cuteness, though~ x3"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:46 pm

" Pssh. Whatever you say Mana. "

Koudo said, the stroking of her head stopped for a little bit, before it started once more. He looked off to the side of a little while to think about a few things.

" We can't help the cuteness, but it could work in my favor. You're gonna be a very valuable friend, Mana. "
Koudo told her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:54 pm

Mana smiled to herself... It was always good to help out a friend!

"Oh! And Sai-chan mentioned something about you being able to make me a friend like her...? Is what she said true, Koudo-kun~?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 6:58 pm

" huh? Oh, yeah I can make one. Depends on what you want really. Sai's a weapon more or less, but I'm not making anymore like her. "

Koudo explained, still thinking of a few ways to "manipulate" Mana. He wasn't gonna use her, she was indeed his friend. he just wanted to sorta change her image, to something that matched how he wanted to be viewed. Though see seemed fine the way she was. Decisions, Decisions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 7:04 pm

"Oh! I don't know what I'd... want...~"

The concept just seemed so strange... Making an artificial life the way that you wanted it to be? Strange; so strange... She leaned lightly against Koudo-kun, her dark head resting on his chest as she thought about it. Her reddish purple eyes closed, running over the possibilities~!

She could just ask for another friend... Or, she could ask for someone to play games with her, or help her make music~!!
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 7:09 pm

" How about you take a good long time to think about it. I'm in no rush to make anything right now. "

Koudo explained to her, truthfully, moving his hand from her head and slipping them both in his pockets.

" Besides, there are a few things that I have to go do in a few minutes. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 7:17 pm

She slowly straightens, stepping back a couple paces.

"Oh... Well, Mommy and Daddy -- Er, I mean, my Mum and Dad are probably worrying about me, now. I've been gone for awhile, and I didn't tell anyone where I was going... Not Aunts Yoko or Una, or Uncle Mamoru. I better get going~"

See? Already she was trying to be a bit cooler, like Koudo-kun.

"Feel free to drop by, but if not, I'll be back once I've made up my mind~! Thanks, Koudo-kun."

Slowly, she made to leave, waving over her shoulder.

"Later."

... Mana did good~? 8D
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 7:20 pm

Koudo smirked a little more, waving lazily with his hand as she left.

" See ya round Mana. Don't change too soon. "

He called after her before turning and walking deeper into his lab to do good knows what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, Pretty Lights!!   Ooh, Pretty Lights!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ooh, Pretty Lights!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: Cleff's Base-
Jump to: