Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Empty
PostSubject: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:17 am

"Raining today is it."

-Shinta appeared Via a dark portal in-front of the doors to the darkness manor. Kham left pretty quickly so he assumed he was already here around somewhere. The halls of the darkness manor were strewn with books. The white that used to engulf you that Vash set up was now covered in pages of things stuck onto them.
Kham didn't give him anytime to take them down but it didn't really matter the mess was necessary for progression.

Shinta released the seal on the door with a couple hand signs.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:25 am

-*Surprisingly Kham emerged behind Shinta, out of a dark corridor of his own from KH2. HE still heard what he said, He and Shinta's best 'outings' were on rainy days. But thanks to Kham's cloak the rain seemed to not even touch him.*-

"Seems like it... why not make it rain more?"

-*Kham looked up and flicked his fingers towards the clouds rattling the skies with thunder making it rain more.*-

"Lets go in before you catch your death?"

-*Kham let himself inside the house after Shinta released the seal. Kham was wondering whether or not he knew the knowledge to do so earlier. He drew a blank.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:34 am

"Shinta let the rain fall on him for a little bit he didn't mind getting a bit wet from rain it was almost refreshing . He followed in after Kham in a moment and headed down a long hallway full of books and such. He avoided knocking them over as he passed them."

"I must say I'm getting very interested with that bit of information you said you needed to share. Something like that ought to be quite a bit juicy neh?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:37 am

-*Kham looked at the expansive amount of books, it was obvious that Shinta read a lot. But he recognized most of these books as Vash's, after all they still had Vash's carbon tracings on them. Kham sighed and spoke.*-

"It's about my position as Kage..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:41 am

"OH! your not giving up on that endeavor are you? I may not be the greatest fan of the shinobi Establishments of this age but.. if not you at the helm some dubious idiot will take over..
Then what shall come of that the same situation as the dusk unable to keep there own out of trouble.'

-Shinta began even though Kham probably wasn't going to give up his kageship it was just a bit of stabbing at the world for Shinta which was always fun.

he made his way into one of the dinning rooms and began up a batch of tea as he spoke. this room was one of the only places that wasn't cluttered and still kept it's perfect oddly white interior.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 11:54 am

-*Kham laughed as he took off his hood smelling the tea that smelled amazing...*-

"Hah, leaving the world without a Great Destroyer might as well be the same as asking vescrutia to dissolve itself."
-*He thought of what he did with Valerio, the twilight... and spoke.*-

"ZK and I are reconstructing the nightmare... I would like you to be one of the Sannin. I know you wont take the offer. You dont like to be tied down. But I know Vash would take the offer."

-*Kham wanted to keep a close eye on Shinta firstly and secondly he was a very valuable ally.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:02 pm

-Shinta took a moment in silence to think . He took the tea to the table and sat there with his arms crossed. That was quite a bit of information for such a short couple of sentences.-
"The nightmare huh.."

-Images began to flash in his head as he said that and it began pounding and pulsating until he coughed up a bit of blood. Something about Vash's memories at the nightmare began flooding into him slightly Was Vash in there somewhere taking advantage of Shinta's weakened mind.

He wiped his mouth and took off his glasses.-
"My apologies That hap pends sometimes when you scratch at the minds void too much... Sannin of the nightmare huh.. I Don't know if I could let myself be in a rank below that of you and Zk Im far too proud for such things.'
-For once because of his little problem he wasn't thinking the most clearly he hadn't even come to the realization that kham wanted to keep an eye on him.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:11 pm

-*Kham sat down at the Tea Table and waited to be served. It was only polite but he didn't pay much mind to Shinta's developments... though, it was obvious that the greatest mind on the planet was stretching himself a bit thin.*-

"Seems like they can still hear me in there... which brings me to my other question which is more of a request. I need to speak to Xemans. There's something amiss. Every time, the flow of time is altered I twitch. And I cant stop twitching in the core of my being. Organization 13's plan flew clean over our heads, no one to this day comprehends what they were here for and I think everything is coming to light."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:16 pm

'Surely I can let you speak with him Anytime you like He isn't the most chatty fellow though I assure you. But you probably know that already.
You think there could have been a hiding meaning within the meaning of there plans do you? I wonder if that is true. I once when trapt in the realm of darkness had a philosophical chat about what makes someone a real live existence and he seemed to be quite an intelligent fellow."
-Shinta recalled that day rather fondly. and the expression on his face seemed a bit lighter for remembering it. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:19 pm

"He was knowledgeable, about what he was after. And it wasn't to destroy the world. What disturbs me about him the most is that his cause was just. Just to be whole again. But he said something about Vescrutia that disturbed me"

-*Kham sipped his tea, it was really really really good. Kham spoke as if he was quoting Xemnas.*-

"The Nexus of all Universes, the cycle will always continue, an inexhaustible resource for hearts."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:26 pm

"Oh that is quite troubling my mother used to say things like that when i asked her why we stayed in this world even though we were capable of creating others. It's been a long time but she used to always say this Vescrutia was special in way's that I couldn't comprehend.

I use to in my young years rack that up to be nothing but the ramblings of a disturbed women however.
Hmm you always mange to get me interested in whatever you are on about.. We shall get xemnas out anytime you say the word.'

-Shinta finished his tea rather quickly he needed all the nutrition he could get right now.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:33 pm

-*Kham was still sipping, enjoying the flavor of it all.*-

"Well that can be a little favor you owe me for wresting you out of Unicron's clutches. You had something that you needed to say to me non?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:43 pm

"I came to Unicron to help you anyways Kham but I'll chalk it up to a friendship favor yeah? These things don't need to be paid back."
-Shinta thought about the unicron events it really was quite a disastrous even that nearly cost him his goals which was the main reason he stayed out of these affairs lately.-

"Oh yes I wanted to tell you that I have pinpointed the exact millimeter in the world for which the entrance to the Sanctum of information lies. It took a few all nighters at any rate .

All I need is your free time and we can go there . It takes both Dark force chakra and Cosmic to get into after all.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 12:45 pm

-*Kham swirled the tea around in his cup, letting the herbs collect at the bottom. He then tapped the glass and made the herbs of the tea expand. He wanted to keep some of this for himself.*-

"Looks like I'm the one for the job then... how long do we expect to be away? And I can only imagine what troubles we're going to face."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 2:39 pm

"Don't go selling my tea on the black market Kham That would offend me greatly."
-He joked and scratched his head. Which was still a little pulsaty for his taste but it would pass soon. He thought about khams question.. How long can it take. .. There were so many unknowns involved he didn't even know what the place looked like.-

"I can tell you that I have absolutely no clue. But Id book off at least a month in-case. but should the place be on its own scope of time it could be 1 minute or thousands of years here you know."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 3:02 pm

"Naturally, we hadn't been on a journey together since-"

-*Kham cut himself off, he often got Shinta confused with Vash. But the were the opposite.*-

"Question, when Vash and I went to engage Valador. Where were you in the midst of all that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 3:08 pm

"I was sealed away still then. Engaging Valador of course was all because of me. I created Vash before I was sealed away for that one purpose. That sealing technique was impossible to destroy from the inside.
However Should Valador have died I would be freed from it. SO leading up to it I implanted doubts and callings from the realm of darkness into His brain and that is why you guy's went there .
I am very great ful for it of course it went how I planned even if it took nearly 17 years."
-Shinta poked his glasses up He wasn't sure how Kham would react to that information.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 3:14 pm

-*Kham laughed dryly... looking into the depths of his cup reflecting on past events.*-

"I knew something was amiss... should have relied on my gut instinct. Valador and I swore to never contact one another. But he made it seem as if he was stepping down so Vash could take over. I guess it ended up being something like that hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 3:18 pm

"Yes I suppose But In the end I needed to take Vash back.. He fights me to this day thou ."
-He really hated talking about Vash. A mind he created from his own now cannot be completly destroyed It continues living as its own entity And it drove him insane.-

"However My father saying thou's things mostly racked up to my Mother Im still not fully convinced she's dead yet either.. She Is or was an odd women The original Orion ,, Also the creator of that place we will be visiting. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 3:46 pm

-*Kham nodded, reflecting on the past events. Everything was coming to it's boiling point when was it going to be over finally... But then again there would be struggle along as long as the world needed a Great Destroyer.*-

"Indeed, then I'm ready to speak to Xemnas. And you and I can leave shortly."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 3:50 pm

"That is excellent indeed. some things should just happen on a whim like this. When things are planned out too thoroughly there are always things that break the mold of the plan.'
-Shinta stood up and made a hand symbol.-
"That is why On a Whim right now Kham I Accept your offer for the Sannin Spot in the Nightmare when it comes to fruition on the condition.. I be called head Sannin.'

-Shinta Chuckled and his body began to glow a terrible dark purple.-
"Please open yourself to the transfer into the minds void... It is far to dangerous for me to Simply summon him here in my state of mind."

-Shinta would Use the mind transfer to intergrate them to the Minds void.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 4:00 pm

"This will be my 6th time entering this hell..."

-*Kham exhaled deeply relaxing his mind opening himself letting Shinta do what he does with the minds void.*-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 11:28 am

-The walls all around appeared to get eaten and the world then with it as the world around them was devoured by darkness. It took strong minds to even be able to see other people in the black.
Shinta stood on the dark water that was the entire ground of this never endless space. -

"Say what you need to say and say it in a timely manor Kham "

-Shinta Spoke as he then thrust his hand down into the water beneath them . When he did the great void below parted (lol I'm mosses) Great powers flooded out and swirled all around them in large heaves of chakra. Shinta grabbed one particular embody of energy with the same hand. Then He simply spoke.-
'Reverse King of darkness."
When he said that the floor closed and all energies went with it. Except for the one he plucked. That one he tossed lazily in front of himself as it began taking the form of Xemnas.-

"What say you ...Xemnas-San . How are you feeling a little cramped?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 11:59 am

Xemnas: Never, surrounded by an eternity of nothingness is an eternity that all should aspire for. The world begins and ends with the void. You of all people know this...

-Xemnas turned around in a mix of elegance and laziness... as he spoke.-

Xemans: We have a visitor... Shinta Urashura, would you grant me my power for a brief moment? I know what the remaining member of Organization 13 wants.

-*Kham said nothing... he figured that this was Shinta's realm, he'd let him use his rules for this one. However there was nothing Xemans required his power for that had anything to do with his question.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:05 pm

-He made a gun like shape with his hands and pretended to shoot at Xemnas-
"You have them now In this place it's hard to tell... But don't try to get any smart idea's Your soul is bound to this place And on a whim you will go back to the place below without much fuss."

-He moved a bit of hair out of his face and looked at Kham he knew there was many things he wished to ask but he wanted to see what Xemnas would do It offered to be entertaining he doubted Xemnas would try to break free seeing as he was so comfortable. That thought greatly amused him as well.-

"You know what he wants that will save us some time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next