Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 12:52 pm

Xemnas: Unwise...

-Feeling the burst of power, the complete Kingdom Hearts fill him once again Xemnas appeared at Shinta's throat with one of his arieal blades to his neck following him the very fabric of this space ruptured.-

Xemnas: But I no longer wish for your demise. When I can live vicariously through... Mahk-X.

-Xemnas said floating towards Kham now with his arms crossed he stabbed Mahk-X with twilight thorn transferring his knowledge to him about how since Vescrutia is caught in an endless loop of time being connected to all worlds there is a constant flow of hearts flowing through and past it which is why Xemans wanted to plant Kingdom Hearts on Vescrutia. However, that means that every destroyed foe eventually comes back and the exponential flow of time will continue to reproduce defeated foes over and over for eternity. The only reason why Xemans will not be returning is because he was absorbed. But the other members of Organization 13 will return with Mahk-X at the helm.-

Xemans: That is the truth.. The truth is, the end is only the beginnings end.

-*Mahk-X felt helpless for the first time in a very long time. But he resolved in himself that there was a way to beat this. Nero, ZK's kid had seen the future and they were hanging on! There had to be a way to beat this. But Mahk-X needed Xemans to stand a fighting chance.*-

"All this knowledge where did you aquire it?"
-*Kham said*-

-Xemans laughed.-

Xemnas: You know so much yet you understand so little Great Destroyer. The knowledge came through countless experiments of the Heart. Trial and Error, and endless conquest for completion. This is what I have deduced, and it is very correct. The only truly defeated foes are the ones that aren't allowed to return to the cycle of hearts.

"I shall utilize your knowledge and the knowledge of your techniques to make sure that this world will continue on. If this world really is the mid point. Then it cannot be crushed."

-*Kham looked towards Shinta he was ready to go.*-

Xemnas: You will understand Mahk-X that the only way for this world to continue on is to destroy it Great Destroyer!

-Xemnas sank back into the depths... relinquishing his power to Shinta again.-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:08 pm

"Everything I do is smart Xemnas-San."
-Shinta said Calmly when Xemnas came at him. Shinta didn't flinch as he stood there and eyed the man with his cat like yellow eyes.

He watched what he did to Kham a transfer of information perhaps. Then some dialogue after-wards. Very intriguing he noticed Khams unease and decided to end the technique as Xemnas was re Synced.-

"A proud fellow hmm? reminds me greatly of you Kham...It's a shame that encounter was so short I wanted to see something amusing take place."

-The recesses of the !st dinning area began to come into clearing and Shinta's face looked far more serious then a moment ago.-
"What did he tell you ?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:13 pm

"It is overwhelming..."

-*Kham took a deep breath, in that breath it seemed that he inherited more than Xemans' intelligence. He got his memories, the trails and tribulations of Organization 13 and his influence over his actions, it seemed that Xemans' thoughts decided to reside in the darkness of Kham's mind and body. Kham was going to deal with his darkness later another favor of shitna. Kham didn't even think to hesitate to tell Urashura this information even though he should*-

"Essentially, Xemans believes that Vescrutia is the nexus of all worlds, universes and parallel dimensions. Through our strife we have liked the time streams of all words in an infinite continuous loop. So the cycle of life never ends for other beings that die on this planet. They are doomed to return, and if this continues we will be facing clones of villains. And it's not like your minds void has infinite storage. There has to be another way to eject us from this cycle so we can live in peace."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:20 pm

"This information is probably pretty accurate considering the source... But ..
A part of my being wishes that it were not true"

-He grasped the top of a chair and clenched his palm on it. This is what his mother was talking about back then .. The center of it all.. She was never scared of death as long as she was never absorbed by one of her own..-

"We can't wave this information around willy Nilly now... If people knew something like this the entire world could run itself into shambles. But as you said we can't just do nothing either.

Who knew such a truth was hidden away in my head ..."
-Shinta stopped and calmed himself.-

"And is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:24 pm

-*Kham was racking his brain... over and over. This information was far too precious.*-

"Well you heard what he said on the way out, he believes the only way to give the cycle some linear form is to completely destroy the planet and everyone who ever existed on it. I'm assuming, that because Xemnas was from an outside world, if he destroyed vescrutia then it would return the cycle back to normal."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:33 pm

"Destroy Vescrutia? "
-Shinta stood up tall and cracked a dark smirk and his eyes followed the same dark undertone.-
"Perhaps that is truly the only way then huh Kham? We destroy it right now and see what happens huh?'

-Shinta Walked closer to him until he was pretty close to Kham and then whispered.-
"I bet we could do it You and I."

-There was a pause and then he turned around and started laughing.-
"Hehe I'm Only joking of course. "
-With his back still to Kham he scratched his head and observed the rain out the window.-

"I am certain there is another way I don't except such a reality ... So let's just reject it with all we've got neh? I bet the sanctum has a clue on this as well. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:44 pm

-*Kham couldn't help himself at the thought of the destruction of the planet fantasizing about it. But destroying the planet also meant destroying his wife, it was a ridiculous plan... he guessed.*-

"There has to be another way. We will depart for the sanctum after I handle some business on my end. I wonder if I should ask you of my other favor before or after we depart."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:47 pm

"Whatever it is Kham we can save it for later Thanks to you I have the worlds biggest headache..
I'll tell you what thou Don't tell me what it is and I'll just have to live through our journey in order to quinch my curiosity as to what it is"

-He began putting some things in the area away-
'I will await your return Kham I Have a bit of cleaning up to do myself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 1:54 pm

-*Kham rose from the table, he had a lot on his mind and it was time to pay a visit to his other half ZK and complete his training with his wife.*-

"Hm... You will equally benefit from this favor as well. Thank you Shinta. I'll see myself out."

-*The new problems that surfaced make the Dusks' issues look fucking stupid and small. He was going to put someone on those issues in his stead. Kham manifested a dark corridor behind him and left back to his home. Xemnas' words lingering in the back of his head, filled the air of the room.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 2:18 pm

-As Kham exited Shinta Stopped putting his things away and gave a small snap of his fingers.
He learned some disturbing news but he wasn't going to let that severally alter his plans for the future. Infact One bit of this actually seemed to work in his favor.-

"Rook-Kun Please return to me."
-Shinta turned as he felt His Anbu Spy Of the Chaos approaching. Though Shinta Split rook off from his collection rook was not aware that he was Simply a Reverse K.O.D .-
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 2:21 pm

-After a small moment Rook came sprailing into the room and got down on one knee. From his cloak he pulled out a folder full of top secret Chaos workings that he had gathered in the last month or so since he was away.-

"These are the records you requested Of me Shinta-Dono .. I also did a little digging into there own Anbu department's Line of Members.'

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 27th 2011, 2:26 pm

"You did well as usual rook."

-He took the files and tossed them into a dark portal that appeared a pon him tossing the folder. and dissipated just as quick.-

"it seems even i will be doing some reconnaissance work.. In the Village of nightmare ..Get this I was asked to be a Sannin By Kham just now... Meaning I will have almost limitless in-tell on both the major villages ..The dusk is inconsequential But Rook..I need you to see if you can get involved with that group that kham put together..

I believe Aeon is at the helm Just tell him You are an anbu of the Chaos and they may let you in .. I can't be seen with you so please hurry along thou."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.   Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Serious Disscussions should be kept to a rainy day.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2