Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shi no Houyou

Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 1:22 pm

*Etna would Enter the Exorcist sanctuary, dragging Deus behind her, it was looking around she'd stop and wait for the other Kage of the Dusk, Hakku.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 1:00 am

-Just by stepping into the sanctuary, Hakku became aware of Etna's presence. A door would materialize in front of the wondering girl and as the door creaked open, Hakku peeked her head out. This girl, looked to be anything but human.. and the key...-
"Um, hi.. Did you come for, a weapon?"
-She said nervously. However, the reason why she seemed nervous was unknown. She was a kage, and this girl was nothing but a genin. What could it possibly be?-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 1:15 am

*Surprised by the appearance of this woman, Etna would take a while to respond, and in that time Deus would take over.*
"You...you seem like a nice kid, have you seen uh...whats her name...Hakku, the other Kage?" *Etna was thinking something similar and chose to remain silent as she too awaited an answer.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 1:20 am

-Hakku took a brief pause before pointing her finger at herself.-
"Um.. that would be me, Hakku."
-As she said "Hakku" her voice became a bit muffled. It made her feel some kind of shame when she couldn't be seen as a kage. She began to shed a few tears, but there was no whimpering. Hakku was still rather new to emotions, especially sadness. The only other time she experienced it was when Maze... it made her think of it all over again, and she tried to wipe her eyes.-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 1:32 am

"Eh, I-I-I didn't kn-know....WE didn't know it...Deus say something." *Deus would open her mouth to speak, but Etna would quickly cover it, realizing it was a bad idea to let Deus comment on the crying Kage.* "Umm...y-yea, we were interested in Anti-Akuma w-weapons, but...we don't know a lot about the p-process." *Clearly a hasty attempt at redirecting the conversation.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 1:42 am

"Oh, I see.."
-Hakku finished wiping her eyes before opening the door to the girl and her key.-
"Come on. This door leads to my office. I'll tell you about it once we're inside."
-She walked into the office and sat on the couch instead of at her desk for whatever reason. The couch must be more comfortable. The girl was free to accompany Hakku on the couch or take a seat in the chair in front of the desk.-
"Anti-akuma weapons are ancient tools that were, and still are, used for combating demons and things of the supernatural variety. Thanks to an energy known as innocence, I can merge it with items that people like you come in and give to me, allowing me to give them a special ability as well as the power to fight demons.."
-Hakku announced flawlessly. She was always nervous with new people, but whenever she was speaking about something that gave her an edge in a conversation, she seemed, well, normal. But it wasn't till a bit later that Hakku noticed: this girl isn't human, the key isn't human, and the girl is riddled with supernatural activity.-
"Girl, can I know your name and if it isn't too much trouble, what you are?"
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 2:08 am

*Etna would follow through the door, Hakku seemed to be a nice person. She would make her way to the chair, she wasn't so great with people that she'd willingly sit next to them right away. After listening to the explanation of Anti-Akuma weapons, she wasn't so sure this was a good idea.* "W-well my name is Etna Eterna Death, and I'm h-human, well kinda...m-m-mostly?" *Her nerves were a wreck now after the explanation, maybe this'd been a waste of time.*

"She's kinda...well I guess you'd say an un-dead? She comes from a line of death god worshipers... tradition has it that newborn's are..well...offed. ya know, this one is no different. After being killed they're souls go...well...somewhere? They're then reborn years later, she was reborn at age 6 I believe, then chosen by yours truly, the Beautiful Deus, thats DAy-Us, to be queen of her clan... So whatever you can make that... she's got no need for her internal organs, even her brain, her whole life is run by her Soul alone" *Quite an unusual amount of talking for Deus, and serious conversation at that, maybe she liked Hakku?*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 2:23 am

"Ah,"
-Hakku said sounding a little disapppointed. After hearing she had no need for internal organs or a brain, she believed her to be a perfect candidate for a parasitic type. However, the heritage of supernatural brings back all of the risk of death.-
"I see... I must have frightened you, with the talk of innocence.."
-Hakku twiddled her thumbs. She should have used her binary vision to check Etna's physical make up. It made her sound inconsiderate to talk about exorcising things to a girl who isn't far off from demonic. It's like have a roach listen to a lecture on raid.-
"Although, it wouldn't be,"
-She looked up at the key then immediately looked away. It was something about that key, that made Hakku feel, different, inside.-
"a complete bad thing... for you."
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 2:30 am

*Etna looked up wide eyed, and even Deus' attention was on Hakku now.* "R-Really?"
"How so?" *Deus would say, curiosity on her face.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 2:43 am

"Because of your body, I can possibly make it so that you have no chance of dying at all."
-She said standing up. She figured if she was going to save something like this, she couldn't sound nervous about it. She had to be confident in herself.-
"However, I must ask you this first. If your soul is removed from your body, can it be returned to the same body?"
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 3:01 am

"Well...it should, It's split into multiple parts already, s-so I don't see why it would have a problem going b-back into my body if removed." *Etna would say, looking up at Deus, who'd been standing perfectly straight the whole time.*

"You're in the green Etna, that may even be something you learn to do later on, if you can reach such a level." *Deus would say in a condescending and veeery irritating way for Etna.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 3:10 am

-Hakku smiled as she nodded her head.-
"Good. Perfect! Come,"
-She tapped her finger on the atmosphere in front of her, causing binary coding to manifest an elevator which would lead them down into Hakku's lab.-
"we'll finish this in the lab, if you two don't mind."
-Once Etna and Dues walked aboard the elevator, they would proceed down into the laboratory, where Hakku will commence with the anti-akuma process.-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 3:12 am

"Yes H-Hakku-sama" *Without hesitation Etna boarded the elevator, carrying Deus along with her. The two seemed more eager than anything as they ventured down to the lab.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 3:39 am

-Once the elevator de-elevated them to basement which should be the lab, it was nothing but a 10x10 room with no doors or windows. Only a table in the center. Even the elevator vanished.-
"Can you lay on the table for me, Etna?"
-Hakku said gently with a tilt in her head. She sensed Etna's eagerness, and it made her happy to know she was about to do someone a favor.-
"Don't mind the "lab". With my prowess in binary manipulation, I can recreate my lab in any fashion I desire. I made this room especially for you, Etna. When your soul is removed, you won't have to fear accidentally drifting into the afterlife or the reaper coming to get you."
-She said gleefully. She had a lot of knowledge on souls it seemed, and being a General class exorcist, it wouldn't be expected by most. But then again, kages usually have an unnecessarily large pool of knowledge.-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 1st 2011, 12:08 pm

*Etna made her way to the table as Hakku explained her lab, she seemed more powerful than her appearance let on to be able to do such things.*
"Thats a relief, wouldn't want my soul d-drifting away."
*Laying down on the table she realized something, her soul was in 4 parts, would all of them need to be removed?*
"U-Umm, Deus told you that my s-soul was in 4 parts, do all of them need to be r-removed or just the part in my body?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 1:37 pm

"Only the part from your body. Because the innocence will no doubt reject your phenomenal body, we don't want the part of your soul that's connected to your body to be rejected along with it."
-She said as belt straps manifested on the table, strapping down Etna's legs and arms. Whether she was accustomed to pain or not, her body would no doubt struggle.-
"Just try to relax, I will remove the soul. C.T.P, A.O.A."
-Suddenly Hakku's body began glowing a radiant orange as she clasped her hands together and began to sing. The song sounded like an angelic choir singing in unison, however backwards. This song was made for removing the soul of those who were willing to transcend, and it began to do as such. While "Transcending" would mean the soul would pass on, that is what this room was for.-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 1:51 pm

"O-Okay"
*Etna would say as the straps appeared on her. Laying there she would stare at the ceiling as Hakku began to sing her beautiful song, only able to appreciate it briefly as her soul began rising from her body.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 2:14 pm

-As the song raised Etna's soul from her body, a clone of Hakku manifested at her side and made a series of handsigns. Once this was completed, a cauldron of sorts rose from the ground and the clone would take a cube of innocence from it. While it had a green glow to it, the cube was a crimson red and the Hakku clone would press the red block into Etna's body, watching as it fazed in like magic. As the innocence went in, the body would begin the process of trying to reject it, causing immeasurable amounts of pain to Etna.-
"Sorry for this.."
-The clone softly said as she waited for the innocence and the body to become one. Unlike others, Etna didn't have a risk of dying for this because of her abilities, but Hakku assumed she'd feel pain nonetheless.-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 2:23 pm

*Unrestrained screams and violent convulsions, more pain than she'd ever really felt, as if her body were tearing itself to shreds. However with the passing of time the pain would surely ease, leaving her in a more relaxed state, some pain still resonating in her. Her eyes would move to Hakku almost as if to say, "Is it done?", though no words formed on her lips.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 2:53 pm

-The process was complete, or as complete as it was ever going to get. Her body was the essence of what innocence rejected, so of course the pain would continue to ensue. More or less the process killed her body, but it would return to life once Etna's soul was refurbished into her body. Her body was cackling with red electricity as Hakku answered her question.-
"Almost. We have to wait about an hour before returning your soul to your body. If we return the soul too soon, it will die along with your body."
-She said, manifesting a chair next to the table Etna laid on. Looks like it was time to wait..-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 5:21 pm

*Etna's eyes would return to the ceiling, looks like thats all that was left in her for the current part of the process, she had no ability to do anything more. The pain continued on with the crackling electricity, and every second felt like an eternity. The long wait had begun and Etna could only think what form her innocence would take, and if this process would somehow go wrong in the midst of the constant pain that often halted her thought process.*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 5th 2011, 11:43 pm

---Time Skip---

-The process was about finished, with only a few minutes to go. Etna continued to lay on the table like a vegetable, and Hakku sat patiently the entire time. She didn't seem to get bored. She didn't even leave the room for a snack. She just sat there, thinking. Pondering. On many things, like that key that Etna possesses: Deus. How did he become to be anyway? Many questions to be asked.-
"Um, so what are you again, Deus? I know you're a key, but... I'm sure there's more to it."
-She said quizzically while twiddling her thumbs.-
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 6th 2011, 1:55 pm

*Deus had grown bored, this question was a welcome change of pace.*
"Well~~ as you already said I, The Beautiful Deus am a key, but also I'm a weapon. After much study we've come to discover that I'm Etna's soul partner. Verified by Khrona, and weapon we fought some time back. Apparently my human form may be sealed or something, heck I may not even have one, but oh~~~ how beautiful it would be"
*Deus would say, speaking more dreamily near the end. She would then go on to say.*
"And what of you, you seem weak and human in appearance, but, I'm sure there's more to you than meets the eye."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 10th 2011, 2:03 am

-So there were such things as weapons who have forgotten how to return to their human form? Interesting. It was something that Hakku would normally brood about for a while, but instead she answered Deus's question.-
"I'm what is known as a homunculus. I was created by a demon and Rozalyn, the one who I suppose is my mother of sorts. Although, I'm different from any other homunculus out there."
-She said while summoning hundreds of magical books known as grimories. The floated around the room as if they were orbitting around Hakku.-
"I was merged with tens of thousands of grimories. Each one giving me another ability."
-All of the books would rapidly vanish one by one, leaving only one book that fell into Hakku's hand.-
"For instance, with the knowledge of this book, I am able to remove the souls of beings with an incantation that is quoted through song. It is because of my wide array of knowledge and powers that I am known as the white magician."
Back to top Go down
Etna Eterna Death

Etna Eterna Death

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1April 11th 2011, 1:59 pm

"Well thats quite the handy ability, maybe we should partner up instead"
*Speaking with a playful wink as she carried on.*
"I've indeed long since forgotten my true form, when you hit an age where age is no longer important enough to track, you tend to forget a lot."
*Glancing at Etna she carried on, a new thought in mind.*
"These, Grimories, you were merged with...is there a way to do that same thing to another? Is there a grimorie or maybe even regular knowledge that would allow to pass this wondrous gift on to, say...Etna, or even me?>"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next