Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon    Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 14th 2011, 1:56 am

"Even with all the knowledge I possess, I don't think there is a way."
-She looked over at Etna's body. It's been sitting there for quite a while now, maybe even a bit over the hour. It was about time to reattach her soul.-
"Even if it was possible, anyone else would die. Just by reading a sentence or two in one grimorie is enough to kill someone of Etna's power level. Even an incredibly intelligent person such as Khrona would die before reading 5 of them. However.."
-Her thumbs began to twiddle as she said this next bit.-
"If Etna were to become my apprentice... I wouldn't mind teaching her things that compliment her powers... W-Well, anyway, it's about time I put her soul back."
-Etna's soul should be able to be fit back into her body without being affected negatively by the innocence now, so when Hakku stood back up she began to chant a song again. The words sounded like the reverse of the incantation she chanted earlier, which was a bit eerie. Slowly but surely, Etna's soul would begin to drift back into her body.

Etna would probably feel a surplus of power upon entering her body due to the innocence's presence. The innocence, which would now be adapted to her body, will attempt to synchronize with her soul.-

(Can you please respond to this in a new topic on the new site? And with your post on the new site, I need you to also make a 6-sided dice roll. Please and thank you.)
Back to top Go down

Meeting Hakku: Anti-Akuma weapon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2