Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sabar likes to go out with a bang I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sabar likes to go out with a bang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sabar likes to go out with a bang Empty
PostSubject: Sabar likes to go out with a bang   Sabar likes to go out with a bang Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2011, 12:34 am

KG
Combustion:He causes a spark which ingites the nitrogen in the air.It will then use the oxygen in the air to make it expand as it causes a flame to come out.It will soon explode with all the chemicals in the air as it overloads.Making combustion to appear.(I think thats right)

kyusho jitsu: The fighting style is there for both offense and defense as it targets the enemy's pressure points.To disale or stun the target if they enter his range of combat or try to fight him head on.It can even block charka flow by redirecting it but not blocking it like a hyuga can.For example he would hit a charka flow point as it is directed towards your hands it's redirected to your body,legs, and etc,which change depending on where the charka is going.

Justu's

Fire manipulation:To use fire

Flame Aura:Causes a flame to cover his body as to burn people who come into range of it

Flame Sword:Makes a sword of flames to cut people or pierce them

kyusho jitsu style

Style one

Viper strike:A defensive stance that helps him strike pressure points in the body

Style two

White Demon:A quick strike that stuns the oppenent throughtout his core or body

Style three

13 points:When in range he will aim his hands for 13 pressure points to knock out the arms and body

Style Four

Charka bite:Aiming towards the middle of the body,where most charka is he would aim to redirect your charka flow to mess with your body

Back to top Go down

Sabar likes to go out with a bang
Page 1 of 1