Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training in Khrona's pit.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 12:48 pm

Zita nodded "Good, good..." The chain came back for another blow, more powerful this time and quickly shatters the mirror with little effort "What about that...?"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 1:02 pm

seeing the scark come back for another strike prince then used two hands this time and created an "X" that reflected the chain but seeing as it came back he began to swing his arm fastly in a circlecausing instead of a mirrior a gaint sheild made out of the same fabric as the scarf and when the chain broke thru the x mirror he jumped back allowing it to hit the newly made sheild. then when her chain hit the gaint sheild the fabric soon began to cover the entire chain and right before it hit prince it droped as the chain was covered by the whole scarf. the chain then fell down into a shadow state and whenit did it seemed to attach to my scarfs shadow and the scarf then changed forms into a dark colered chain and when it did i shoot a dark colered chain into the air then my scark recomposed into what it used to be
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 12:11 am

Zita smiled "Well, it seems you can deal with one attack just fine..." 5 bladed chains came from Zita's body now "So... Now it's time to see how you deal with multiple attacks at you." One chain dug into the ground as 2 chains came at Prince extremely fast from the front, the other 2 trying to hit him from both sides. The chain from the ground would shoot up directly under him.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 12:01 pm

as the two locks were coming from straight ahead prince used his dark magic to form a sheild that he grabed with his left when the two chains came to him he formed huge needles all along the surface of the sheild which he penatrated into the chains causing them to dissapear then with the two chains coming from the side prince then began to run forward dodging the two chains bbut with the chain from under ground resurfacing then they began to follow me again, i then quickly turned around and grabed the sheild with my finger tips and when the chainlocks were pefectly orginased for a strike i reformed my sheild (added more dark magic also) into a gaint lance where at the tip the blade began to weave and intwine till it ws the size of a ordinary lance i then used all my strength and made a swift strike destroying the locks with ease
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 5th 2009, 8:23 pm

Zita dispersed her chains and locks "Ha, your magic seems to be able to deal with mine just fine, now, even though I have toned it down greatly..." Zita tapped her lips a bit with a finger, thinking of another thing to enhance his magic... And then it hit her "AHA! Alright, Now we need to test your endurance. Learning this means nothing if you cannot use it for a long time. You will be tested on how long you can hold it and how long you can hold it when being attacked, then finally how long you can test those in the gleaming sun. So... Let's see how long you can keep your magic up. Begin!" Zita snapped her fingers, signaling for Prince to start charging an attack for however long he could hold it.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 10:04 am

then hearing his next objectivehe crossed his arms along his chest, with his right hand on his left shoulder and his left hand on his right shoulder. then with two fingers(both hands) he moved it along his skin to his cheast; then spliting apart one hand went to his forehead and the other to his stomich then he created halve a circle with both hands (basicly like trading spots with hands)the he conected his hands again. the circle created from the horricly dark aura created a yin yang symbol which stood in the air for a while.... then suddenly the dark side of the yin yang symbol began to spill and unpurifie the light side intill the whole circle was fill of darkness when that happened the circle thenreformed its newly darkself into a completly black sphere that floated infront of me. i then out strecthed my arms so that iwold grab a hold off it i then wispered an enchantment and then my arms outstrecthed so the orb of darkness would flow into me (which it did). my skin then changed into a darkish color with my orginal skin tone outlined along my body and limbs. but suddenly my skin started to burn for i was directly under neith the sun so i held my hand up to the sun and then darkness sudenly spewed from my hands unto the sky coating this area in darkness (still able to see perfectly though)

:visual aid:
Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Negima11
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 10:15 am

Zita nodded "Continue. You must endure the light and heat of the sun if you are going to perfect your darkness. Continue, continue, continue."
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 10:26 am

hearing what zita said i then bring down the darkness in the air that clouded the area. i then kneel down and get in a proper postition and try to channel my energy.
-------------------------------Medium time skip (15 minutes)------------------------------------------
then as some time has passed i then realease my dark state and look towards zita "how did i do for my first try"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:01 am

Zita clapped "Yes, that was quite quite good! But next you must hold it while being attacked, which will be a harder task... a LOT harder. I'm gonna attack you nonstop and I won't let up. I'll use a small bit of power so that I won't break through it with just one strike. Let's see how you do it now..." From all over Zita came bladed chains aimed for Prince, ready to stab at whatever he would put up for however long he would hold it.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 11:17 am

then using the same process as before except faster as his skin turns black a chain hits upon his arm but makes a scar that was to little to notice; then two waves of the same attack he excerted the darkness but formed a complete dark circle(yin yang circle) and when a chain came to it, it cut thru it like water except when it came to the side i was on it was completyly black and went into my injuries and burned the wound close.i then move my sheild (circle thingy) slightly over to see if there were anymore attacks coming for me
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 6:01 am

Zita's barrage did not stop, only more and more bladed chains of minimal power continued to stab at his shield, making wear and tear damage. If he wanted to keep it up, he would have to continue to reinforce it, or else Zita's chains would quickly burst through it and hit him again "Come on, Prince... Hold out longer..."
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 8th 2009, 10:13 am

as more chains came i put shadow magic upon the palm of my free hand then doing that i began to spin my sheild and putting more magic into it also inforcing the aheild so it holded out for more of the barridge
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 15th 2009, 10:01 am

Zita's chains all formed into one giant chain now "Good, good..." and then finally it stabbed straight through all of Prince's darkness, shattering it completely "... But you are indeed still of genin power... Hm. Oh well. You seem to endure well for your rank. There is one more thing you must do before you actually go into battle..." Zita pointed up "You must directly use your darkness in the complete light of the sun." Zita had Prince float up toward the sky, over the trees to take in the full light of the sun. "So. The light from the sun is shining directly at you. But there is a catch. You must continue to use your magic that will be weakened by the sun and you must endure my attacks once again. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 18th 2009, 7:41 pm

then prince tryes to call upon the darkness to the best of his abilyties but as he is doing so it seems its been cut in half so instead of his skin turning completly black it turned into a lightly colered black so he then treied to think of something new because he knew this wouldn't be enuff so he looked down towards the earth as he pondered on what his next moveshould be then seeing how hisshadow had grown an enormoes amount he then used magic to mold it into a sphere around then even with him knowing it wasn't strong enuff he gave a signal to zita showing his ready
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:09 am

Zita smiled "Alright. First, I will batter you with my chains... Then we will kick it up a few notches and I will see how long you can hold it against intensified gravity. So. Here we go." 10 large blades chains shot from Zita's back and stabbed at Prince's shield with minimal power to see if he could take that.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 21st 2009, 6:43 pm

9 of the chains seem to have just rickoshee (misspelled) off the orb around me but the last one seemed to have chip offa peice off the orb and then looking around to see if anything need to be remolded nothing seemes to be broken except there seemes to a newly found scratch on my shoulder
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2009, 9:29 pm

----reminder----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training in Khrona's pit.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2