Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training in Khrona's pit. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training in Khrona's pit.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

Training in Khrona's pit. Empty
PostSubject: Training in Khrona''s pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:20 pm

Zita looks down into Khrona's dark pit of insanity and fear "Damn... this place gives me chills..." She screams down "HEY! KHRONAAA! IT'S ZITA, THE HEAD WITCH AND MAZEY'S FRIEND! MAZE WANTS ONE OF THESE NINJA TO LEARN MAGIC, AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF WE CAN USE YOUR PIT FOR A WHILE, HUH?!?" She waited for a response. Seeing how deep it was, it might be a while...
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Hobbies / Interests : dancing and sleeping
Kekkei Genkai : vampire 's zernoths

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

i then follow behind zita into khrona's pit but stops right behind her waiting for either khrona response or zita signal to lets train
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:39 pm

Misery and Despair begin to shout up

Misery: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? I'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS IF YOU'RE TRESPASSING WITHOUT KHRONA'S PERMISSION.

Despair: Don't worry about her! It's alright if you train here... Khrona would allow it, so we will allow it while he's out!
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 10:58 pm

(*.*)U
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 5:59 am

Zita sighs "Well, we'd better get in there, then. I don't suggest we go all the way down, so I'll alter gravity and use my abilities to keep you walking on air." She pulled him down into the darkness, and after some feet, they stopped on midair thanks to Zita's gravity powers "Okay, first off, you must feel your environment's energies around you. When you feel these energies, you'd have to focus them inside of yourself. It's actually better if you have a medium first starting out..." Zita pulls a book from under her hat "This book, a tome of darkness, will help you conduct your darkness abilities until you can do it yourself. Think of it like a crutch until your magic is strong enough." Zita walked back a bit, awaiting to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 6:35 am

then prince opens the tome of darkness he reads the first page and then folds down the page as he closes the book he then put his free hand in the air and then started to inhale and exhale calmly and then when he stopped it could be seen that a little dark energy was flowing around his hand constatly growing as he grew more focused he then pulled his hand own and let the energy flow back into the enviroment
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 6:53 am

Zita clapped her hands "Good! Good! That's a really good start! Now, try it again, only try to make it a little bit bigger... You think you can manage that? After that, we'll see if you can actually use it as an attack..."
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 6:58 am

then using the same process as before it took him less time before to get it to the same size him felling confident he wanted to see what he could do so he focused on one image only, then all of the sudden the dark energy formed a wide disk (kinda like krillans disk attack) " hows this?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 5:40 pm

Zita clapped again "Yes! Yes! Good! You're getting it! Okay, now let's see you try to attack with it... Throw it at that wall over there, huh?" Zita points in some arbitrary direction and awaits Prince.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 8:26 pm

prince then creates anotherdark disk and tosses it it then flip[s and glides in the air not hitting the target but hittin something and upon contact made a small orb where all the destruction caused by it got absorbed and disinagrated
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 11:00 am

i then coutinued to attak the wall with the dark diskes intill the was obvious damdge along its surface
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 8:10 pm

Zita sighed "Okay, yeah, you're doing fine right now. Let's see if we can work on more control..." Zita points to another target "Hit that target. If you don't hit it the first time, continue until you do hit it, got it? GO!"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 8:20 pm

prince then began to thinkwhat can i do to make it more pin point...... :idea: : an idea came he then began the process of creating the dark disk but right before before throwing it he changed his open palm into a closed fist with his index finger out the energy then began to become smaller and more compact he the pointed his finger at the target and realesed it it came out as a dark black colored beam. then as it his the target it didn't do as much damdge as he thought but it did peirce right thru it "YES!" :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 5:59 am

Zita nodded happily "Great! Now, next thing, hit that target 10 times in a row without missing. If you mess up, you have to start over. This will help you out when trying to hit a target... Hm. Maybe we should do moving targets next...?"
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 7:44 pm

then prince did excatly what zita said except when he hit thethe target 5 times he decided in stead on one finger he would use his fingers (like a muff) when he shot it the rays of dark energy flowed and spiraled around each other when it hit the target one of them peirce thru it i gauss imbolising it if it was moving and then the other four began to sprile around that one and when it got fully twisted a powerful blast ws made
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 7:49 pm

Zita was impressed "You are doing quite well... But now it's time for the moving targets. We will see if you can really hit these targets as well as you may think..." Zita snapped her fingers and 10 huge locks appeared, floating around randomly and kinda slowly "Let's see how you do with big targets first, then we'll move on to small ones..."
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 8:13 pm

"alright a challenge huh" prince then exsamines how the lockes are movingthen waits four seconds and shoots a dark energy ball that moves mediem speed and bounces off the first chain which cases it to break and crumble to the ground it did that intill 5 others were destroyed it then traveled alongto three other locks that seem to about to be it but the locks seem to be floating away then with my hand controlling the ball of dark energy i began to spin it causing the wind around to be sucked into it causing those three lock to fly closer to it and when they did with my free hand i created a dark energy disk and tossed it to the side of the ball causing the disk to circle wildly around the dark ball that it desroyes the locks that come closer and then timing it realise right with the hand i used to controllthe dark ball i closed it causing it to dissapear the disk then flue towards the two lock that were left
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 8:28 pm

Zita saw that he was doing well, the locks being destroyed quite well "Huh. Okay, now let's see you do that with smaller targets moving at a higher speed." Zita snapped her fingers again and this time, 10 more tiny locks appeared. "These will move at a fast speed. Let's see if you can hit them, okay?" Zita commanded the locks to go, having them fly around the area a lot faster than the larger locks.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 8:41 pm

prince then shoot off two beams as fast as possible but still missingso the smirk that he had soon dissapered then he reailised that they were still in a darkarea and he could use his surandings to his advantges he they created a dark wall and pulled them closer and closer causing the locks to end up in a line then using one hand to hold the walls togather barly; he then used his other hand to charge a strong beam which he shot off into the key entering area of every lock causing them to be cutt in halve
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 8:52 pm

Zita smiled "Alright. Now that I know you can hit a target... Let's see how powerful you are. It seems like you're good enough for you to use darkness around you, but how do you fare when you're out in the light?" Zita shifted the gravity so that they were back to the top of the pit, where the sun was shining "Okay, so, you're gonna have to learn to use darkness in well lit areas, which will be hard for you, even with the tome. You're gonna have to get rid of the tome soon, as well." Zita sighed. "Okay, now let's see. You need to be able to take down extremely durable targets. I doubt this one will be as easy... Normal ninja will not go down easily, so I will give you a huge and strong target." She created one huge lock that was very thick and very hard, the keyhole sealed up. "Now, blast it. It probably won't break easily, but keep on blasting it, and try to build up an immunity to light, or at least learn to use darkness with the light."
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 9:09 pm

" i gauss darkness is the perfect element for me seeing as i hate hot areas and the sun" prince then took a while to manifest the dark energy for it seemed to be harder up herebut when he did he blasted five beams atthe lock andbarely chiped any thing off then prince sat down trying to think of a soulotion but it beeing so hot he only got more and more frustrated then shade semmed to crowl over to me. then prince being reileved of the sun he smiles and looks up to see who block the sun but it seemed to be the shadow from the tree , it seemed to manifest into a moveable object, with this newly foundhe tried three times and then figured the basic of it he then threw the tome away seeing as hethought of it as a crutch. then facing the lock he used the shadows of five trees, all the tree's shadows formed hands three of the shadow hands balled up into a fist and started to blaze the lock heavy damdge being down and also being visable because the lock it's self became dented whenthe tree's shadow fists punched the locks shadow then all of the hands grabed a diffrent side andripped it apart with ease seeing as how they damdge it heavily before then i look at zita breathing heavily because its real tough to use magic without the tome
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:11 am

Zita sighed. He was learning, but she didn't think he was ready to throw the tome away "Um... Are you really sure you want to throw that away? It seems like you might still need it just a bit..." She coughed a little bit and grabbed the tome, just in case. "You can always have it back if you need it. And if you read it, it may give you some new ideas for dark magic..." Zita shook her head "But oh well. It's time for the next thing. Defensive Magic. You seem to be able to attack well with the magic, but let's see how well you can defend with it. I'm gonna attack you with a few weak attacks and you have to try to defend with your darkness magic, alright? Tell me whenever you are ready." Zita waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 11:13 am

prince then walks over to zita and grabs a hold of the tomeand when zita lets go off it he says" i won't be using the book to inhance my powers im just using it to increase my knowing of dark magic" prince then sits down next to the tree and reads about two moves that cought his attention 1. shadow healing and 2. shadow scarf. prince then did the exact preparation (said from the book). he called out the dark energy slowly into his hand ove his injuries and the showing of fatigue slowly dissapeared . he then stood up after reading the shadow scarf and said" alright zita whenever ur ready"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 12:18 pm

Zita nodded "Alright. I'll start out slow, and I'll only use my chains, since I doubt you will be able to fight against my gravity. Ready? Go!" A large, bladed chain shot out of Zita's back at Prince at a moderate speed, which would cut him if he did not block it.
Back to top Go down
prince

prince

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 12:33 pm

as the bladed chain comes closer a dark colered scarf appears around prince's neckthen the tip of his fingers turn a darkish aura color and the the held his hand out andswiped it across the air causing a darkish see thru mirrior to appear and when the chain made contact with it it reflected back to where it was sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in Khrona's pit.   Training in Khrona's pit. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training in Khrona's pit.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next