Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arashi's Weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arashi's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Arashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's Weapons   Arashi's Weapons Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 7:51 pm

After gaining my black wings I use the feathers on my wings as weapons. Using my chakra I can cause the feathers to harden and sharpen. Theses feathers are harder the most types of steel and they can quickly grow back for constant uses.
Arashi's Weapons 53529

My new weapon is a guitar I bought from Akarui's armory. With this guitar I can produce sound wave and also by charging my hand with element chakra and strumming the guitar I can release a wave of the element I use.
Arashi's Weapons AX20ESP20Guitar

Not really a weapon but I also have a Snowboard. This board can be charged with my element chakra to allow me to fly though the air. Each element can cause a different affect on the broad the board will also change color depending on which element it is charged with.
Wind- Allows it to fly in the air creating large guts of wind.
Water- Allow it to move on water and can create large wave as it moves through the water.
Lighting- Doubles the speed of the board, releases large bolts of lighting, and shocks any one who touches it.
Darkness- Allows the board to enter my shadow and move within it doubling the speed of my Shadow Step. It also makes it easier for it to be carried around by just letting it stay in my shadow until need.

Arashi's Weapons 180px-Snowboard_F2_Superglide

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on June 8th 2009, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Weapons   Arashi's Weapons Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 5:52 pm

Due to my constant studying in the library I have made myself a new hi-tech snowboard. The boar has the same ability as my other to be charged with my element chakra to allow me to fly though the air. Each element can cause a different affect on the broad the board will also change color depending on which element it is charged with. Although this board needs little to no chakra and it can move 10 times as fast as the old one. It has also been tricked out with a few other surprises to make it more battle usable.

Arashi's Weapons Tony-h10

Arashi's Weapons 3217725979_7aeab83843
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Weapons   Arashi's Weapons Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 10:58 am

After a mission with Ezekiel I gained a large red scythe at the end of the mission. This scythe doubles the power of my Telekinetic powers and I can create an invisible Telekinetic blade around the blade of the scythe extending its reach. I can also charge the scythe with my multiple element chakras.

Arashi's Weapons Scythe____by_REBEL808
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Weapons   Arashi's Weapons Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Weapons
Page 1 of 1