Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Another Ranking Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Another Ranking Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Another Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 6:46 am

*I await a proctor in front of a pond*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 6:47 am

*I teleport in, and see Zakuzu*

Hello Zaku, you wanna rank? I dont suppose you have the money too?
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 6:53 am

Yes. I do want to rank. I have the money here. I'm ranking for special jounin! *I take out 600 yen and give it to you.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 6:56 am

Good, now that thats taken care of, we can move on to ranking...

*My Raikogan and nerve manipulation activates, and I take a stance, waiting for Zakuzu to show me he has improved*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:00 am

'kay! *I create a few lightning clones which go up to you*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:07 am

*I sign, and release a few lightning bolts from my fingers, which aim at the clones and also the real Zakuzu*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:10 am

Lightning Director! *I direct the lightning from me and the clones behind you but still in my control. The clones would continue going towards you. They would make a Raikiri and go very fast.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:23 am

*I would easily see the clones and vanish*

I havent used this in a while.

*I reappear behind the clones, and make a sudden stance much like the huyga clans stance, but the stance is only held for milliseconds, as I then reappear directly behind the clones, sending at least 50 jabs into the clones, moving at speeds which the naked eye couldn't follow*

Soujuu Nijuushin!

*I fuse my electric current into the clones thus taking them over, and they vanish and reappear behind you, activating their secondary nervous system, and one reappears behind you and the other in front. The one in front hits the ground, and makes bone spikes shoot out of the ground from under you, as the one in back shoots bone bullets out of his fingers at you*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:28 am

*An armor of bone forms around me and I put chakra into my second nervous system increasing my speed to dodge the bullets and the spikes. I'd control the lightning that used to be behind you and it would travel at you going for your spinal cord.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:41 am

*I see the lightning with the Raikogan, and quickly let it hit my index and middle fingers, and I absorb it into my body, and then release it into the sky, where it then falls towards Zakuzu, from on high. the clones meanwhile, one takes out their spine, and whips it around your feet, tying you up, while the other shoots a Destructo Disc at you, trying to cut you in 2*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:52 am

*I use my own destructo disc and destroy the other one. I'd move from the whip and create a lightning dragon that destroys the rest of my clones. I make bone pillars that unexpectedly come up from beneath you, trying to pierce you*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 7:57 am

*As the clones are destroyed, and I dodge the bone spike, the lightning bolt that was falling towards you, hits you unexpectedly, and should fry you, if not stun you at least. I dodged the spikes as I said, and vanish and reappear next to you, signing, and making large bubbles of water form around my hands, as I take a stance, waiting to see if Zakuzu was still fighting*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 8:00 am

*I'd get up slowly and drowsily and my arms would turn into spikes. I'd start slashing at you*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 8:10 am

*As I'm in the defensive Water Palm stance, I quickly parry your slashes away, using the water in your body to fling them away when I touch them. Once parrying the slashes, I send a flat palmed strike to your chest, that would hit you and send you flying by manipulating the water in your body*

You can do better than this can't you?
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 8:19 am

*As you would hit me in the chest a spike of bone would come out of my chest, inserting itself into your palm.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 8:26 am

*The bone would go through my palm, but you would still go flying, and the wound would heal shut in the next few seconds because of my fast healing factor.*

That was a little better, but lets see beyond just reaction, make me really move...

*I would stand in the defensive stance again, waiting*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 2:14 pm

*I, with my bone katana out and my bone armor acticated, would run towards you. I'd do water dragon jutsu and a water dragon would come at you. I pick up my pace and put chakra in my second nervous system to get faster. I'd keep running. I insert lightning chakra into the katana and when I get near, I'd start slashing at you*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 2:21 pm

Humph...

*I slam my palm into the water dragon as it nears me, making it explode, and dispel. Then seeing you come at me with some speed, I whip around, the water bubbles gone, catching your arm that has the bone katana, and jabbing your arm that I caught with my other hand, paralizing your arm. I then stand behind you, I i was turning around you as I did that, and aim a single jab at your back, targeting a nerve that will paralyze the rest of your body if it*

...I'm not moving....2 more tries...
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 2:32 pm

eh...*As you try and jab my back, I would make many bone spikes come out of my back which would hit your palms and go at you. At the same time I'd sign and make 10 lightning dragons that'd come at you.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 2:42 pm

A little better...

*I would vanish and reappear back a ways, as my hand heal almost instantly, and as it heals I sign, surging a large amount of lightning throughout my entire body so that when the lightning dragons hit me, the current is greater in my body than in the dragons so they dissipate, and I vanish and reappear ten feet away, just standing there*

Last try, show me Special Jounin moves...
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 10:27 pm

mmmm..CANDY!!! Bone Heaven! *Hundreds of bone spike swould come from the sky and try to pirce you.* Bursting Water Collision Waves! *I expel water from my mouth that fills the whole place up.* Grand Water Fall! *A column of water would come and surround you. Then it would explode upon you and try to hurt you with the pressure. At the same time the water would push you away. I'd make 3 water dragons that come at you in full force. I'd also make 7 lightning clones that make Raikiri and go at you.* Chaotic Mental Collision! *I charge lightning chakra through out my whole body. I'd come near you.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 10:44 pm

*I quickly sign, creating a large sphere of nimbus around me that repeals the bones and water, and lightning attacks. I then thrust my hands outward, and cause the sphere to expand rapidly, pushing the water back, destroying the clones, and pushes the water at you, hitting you and sending you spiraling backward. I then appear beside you*

Well that was a bit better, but not enough. Sorry Zakuzu, you have to try a little harder than that. After a little more training you should be up for Special Jounin though, so dont worry.

*I vanish into thin air, teleporting away, and leaving Zakuzu there to do whatever*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 10:46 pm

*I quietly leave*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Ranking Exam   Another Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1