Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Xzystins Vs. Amber - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Xzystins Vs. Amber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion
Character Info (Highlight):

Xzystins Vs. Amber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzystins Vs. Amber   Xzystins Vs. Amber - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:14 pm

(I hope I at least get Jounin...Im freakin broke, don't have the funds to rank up again)

*After the series of large explosions were over, Xzystins merely sighed and shook his head. He walked over to Amber's body and kneels. Ragnorok energy seeps from his hands and onto Amber. This was the lighter shade of Ragnorok, the Life energy kind that has healing properties. Xzystins attempted to heal the female combatant. Since it was Ragnorok that caused the damage, then it would take Ragnorok to heal it.*

"Yooo, wakey wakey...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins Vs. Amber   Xzystins Vs. Amber - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 10:51 pm

*Rozalin faded back into site, clapping her hands. "My, damn, you two put up a nice display. So Now, time for your ranks...."Rozahlyn turned around, not wanting to see there expressions once she told them. "Xzystins, you showed a great display of power in this fight. You was able to take minor aspects of your abilities and turn them into deadly techniques that would be a hassle for most opponents, while the others, like me, were left amazed. I give you Jounin, for your display of power and knowledge." She then began to lean on her other hip." Noe for you Amber. I know that you lost, but winning isn't the answer everytime. Your use of genjutsu was excellent, even though it didn't seem too effective in defeating Xzystins, it was extremely useful in keeping you alive and protected, which in the future will be a big help for your allies. Your orange chakra is interesting, and you seem to be very knowledgable about it, meaning you must train a plenty. You may have not shown me the same display of power as Xzystins, but you did show enough to get the rank Special Jounin. I wish to see greater things from you two." She began to walk away, slowly fading out of site.*
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : ???

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins Vs. Amber   Xzystins Vs. Amber - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 8:07 am

Amber had woke up in time to hear her rank and see Rozalin disappear.
"Special jounin, eh?..Not bad." She then turned to Xzystins, slowly sitting up.
"Thanks for the epic battle. You're the strongest I've fought in a long time...if not ever" To her own amazement, she managed to stand up.
"Hmm...and, thanks for healing me too..." Putting her scythe on her back, she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins Vs. Amber   Xzystins Vs. Amber - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 1:17 pm

*Xzystins nods at Amber and smiles when he hears his rank.*

"Congrats on the rank Amber and thanks for that battle. And Jounin huh? Why do I have this strange feeling of Deja Vu? Odd..."

*Xzystins pushes his arms into his pocket and starts to walk away.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xzystins Vs. Amber   Xzystins Vs. Amber - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Xzystins Vs. Amber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2