Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The fantabulous entity that is...LEIKO! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 84 on October 5th 2024, 6:19 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The fantabulous entity that is...LEIKO!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leiko Fuzen
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Leiko Fuzen

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Yuudoku Gaidoku/ Myu-jikaru Onkyou

The fantabulous entity that is...LEIKO! Empty
PostSubject: The fantabulous entity that is...LEIKO!   The fantabulous entity that is...LEIKO! Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 7:23 pm

Leiko Fuzen, the cockiest kunoichi in Vescrutia! She's loud…she's headstrong…and she's way too hyper for her own good!
Leiko has never settled in a specific village, instead constantly wandering, picking up new techniques, and gaining more experience. She is very string in battle, and pretty much refuses to give up. She usually acts before she thinks, and talks big words without backing them up. In her mindset, she's better than anyone else, no matter who they are, or what their rank~

While she is very sociable and outgoing, she doesn’t have many friends due to the fact that she never stayed in one place for extended periods of time, and people find her too annoying X3

She's finally decided to stay in one place {at least for the time being}, and settle down, learn some new jutsu, and maybe rank up.

She's HEAVILY sarcastic, and doesn't take any crap from anyone. And when things don't go her way…Hell reins loose. XD

She has a habit of never admitting defeat, no matter how beat she is in a battle. She either comes back…or makes up an excuse as to why she didn't "technically" lose.

She acts extremely grumpy when tired, and caffeine has terrifying effects on her. And for some reason, when she eats fruit, she acts really out of character, and becomes really calm, and level headed.

Aside from all that, she's a *lot* smarter than she looks, and can be a brilliant strategist when she wants to. Unfortunately, because of her bold nature, she comes off as a loud idiot.

Also..her one main weakness: She's a hemophobic (scared of blood)
Back to top Go down

The fantabulous entity that is...LEIKO!
Page 1 of 1