Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reika vs. Marta I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reika vs. Marta

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 4:31 pm

Reika stood rubbing her foot on the muddy floor. She was new here and maybe a battle would give her the ability to make new friends. Today was pretty much with no atmosphere. The winds stopped blowing, the sky was still and the air was......strange. She climbed on top of the nearby plateau step, sat down, and sighed. Will anyone show? She thought to herself.

Last edited by Reika on June 1st 2009, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 6:27 pm

--Marta appeared behind Reika, trying to surprise her.--"BOO! Haha, did Marta surprise you?"--She had a playful smile on her face, but the stitching on her mouth prevented it from growing to big.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 6:53 pm

"Woah!" Reika, shocked by the "out of nowhere" appearance, fell off of the plateau and onto the lower plain. "Ow!" She got up and looked to see who it was.
"Um, I think Marta did." Reika smiled and climbed back up. "Are you Marta? Well then, I'm Reika." She was already excited to see someone here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 10:19 pm

"Hi Reika....You would....do battle with Marta? That would be fun."--Marta readied herself in a very odd stance, making her seem to have numerous openings.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2009, 3:43 pm

Seeing as Marta was ready, Reika smiled. "Mind if I go first?" ((I think Marta is on the plateau, because she she popped up behind Reika, when she was sitting on the edge of the plateau. Though, it doesn't matter much.)) Reika flipped back down on the plain and did hand signs for substitution jutsu. She then stomped the floor directly in front of the high plateau, causing it to break apart into large pieces. The plain Reika was standing on, flew up forming higher land.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 3:57 pm

--Marta would jump up, forming several handsigns as she did.--"Malice."--Several wires sprouted from her body, wrapping around many of the debri created from the shattered plateau. One by one, the debri, basically being boulders and large stones, were being hurled at Reika from the wires. Martas puppet Tara would appear behind her, and as it did, a poisonous gas would start to emit from it, surging with Marta's chakra. Marta was air borne right now, and the puppet's arms would spin quickly, acting as propellers/chainsaws, keeping her in the air.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 5:28 pm

As the debris flies and hits her, Reika disappears((substitution jutsu)) and appears back behind Marta in the air, for she jumped saving potential energy from before. As her previous location was much farther from where she is now the poison hadn't got to her. Reika formed a shield made of explosive Uranium-238 chakra around her. While in the air, she created 4 non-visible pillars around Marta. Reika then charged lightning chakra into the pillars. Once the pillars connected, a popping sound was heard from all directions. A pure lightning dome was formed all around Marta by the time she could even blink. Escaping without defense would only cause her to explode. Reika jumped back down to the shattered floor waiting to see what had happen, as she took out her whip.

"Will you be my friend?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 5:05 pm

-_Well, if you came up behind me, and the puppet behind me was emitting poison, you'd be infected by it. You never did specify how far behind me you were._-

--As the pillared formed around Marta, she clenched herself, causing Ryu-Tara to wrap its arms around Marta. Once it had wrapped around Marta, she became a bit scared from the risk of exploding, causing her to become sad, and a sad Marta had chakra with freezing capabilities. The chakra froze around the puppet for an added defense, and it leap right through the pillars. The pillars exploded, but Marta was safe due to the puppets defense. The puppet unclenched Marta, and the icy chakra shattered.--"Your friend? But your so mean....--Red tears flowed from Marta's eyes as Tara began to grow in size, about 20 ft. Its mouth dropped, and it fired a fury of poisonous needles all over the field, including at Reika. Marta's eyes seemed to crack, giving her 7 different ways of vision in each eye, known as her prism eyes.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 3:38 pm

((Extremely sorry, I had read your post wrong. I thought you said your puppet was behind me at the field and not you. Let me fix it in a way so it makes sense. =/ Hmm...))

"I'm sorry but is it not just a small battle ..........friend?"

((Yikes, for not being specific before. I'm 15 feet away from the back of you and your puppet, now that I have seem to fully image the locations))

The Uranium-238 chakra, filled into Reika's pores and formed a thick red layer on her body, allowing the needles to attack her. By the time the needles had touched the layer of Uranium-238 chakra on Reika's skin, it should have exploded into dust, along with the poison. Using, Elmer, her whip, Reika slashed it at Marta's arm, electricity, not chakra, crackling through it. Using her other hand, she did some hand signs. Of course, the 4 pillars had not exploded. They were the things that cause the explosions. Reika had relocated them to another location, as they could not be seen. The chakra layer on her, continued to blow away and blast such gas/poison coming near her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 3:41 pm

--Marta would grab the whip as it neared her, not being affected by the electricity. Since Marta's body is filled with sin's sand, pretty much anything with an electrical current wouldn't hurt her. She then yanked the whip, pulling Reika towards her, and as Reika came her way, The stomach of Tara began to open.--"Oh, Marta forgot this was a serious battle...." Marta then let go of the whip, letting Reika fly into the stomach of Tara. Pulling several strings on one of her hands, the stomach closed. Sin's sand filled the puppets interior, so the explosions would be snuffed down due to the properties of the sand. Marta gained some distance from Tara and a small barrel came out of the palm of her hand. It was a shotgun barrel, and she would fire it right at the stomach of Tara. Tara would open one of the slides on its stomach as the bullet approached, letting the shotgun blast go in, but also giving Reika a slight chance to escape, only it would be abit difficult with all the sand. The poison needles that didn't touch Reika and explode from earlier would begin to seep into the ground.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 4:12 pm

((When you say, the poison needles that exploded from my chakra layer, seeped into the ground, do you mean the ones that were demolished into dust?))

Reika didn't really care whether Marta was hurt by the electricity or not. The very moment Marta took hold of the whip, a sticky white substance flew out, crackling with nuclear energy and ran through her hand and entire body, as it tried to sneak to the inside. This white "glue", we'll call it that for now, sticks onto almost anything and has not been seen by anyone for only Reika knows it effects. The time Marta let go of the whip to send Reika flying, two tall green poles shot out from her back and let her stay in place so as not to be stuck in Marta's puppet Tara. The poles made a web of sticky "glue", leaving Reika stuck in mid-air opposite from Marta and the puppet. Reika then faced her palm towards the poles, causing the poles and net to move backwards another 10 feet, which now means she's 20 feet away. As the poles moved back, pushing against the ground, Reika took out some molecular balls ((about 50)). They floated around her, in an oblate fashion. The poles disappeared, leaving only the net behind her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 4:28 pm

-_I didn't say anything like that :< "The poison needles that didn't touch Reika and explode from earlier would begin to seep into the ground.--" Thats what I said. Meaning the ones that didn't touch you seep into the ground...._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 4:34 pm

((Alright, calm down. Misunderstood. Sorry, you can reply now.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 4:39 pm

--As Marta saw the white substance go into her hand, she quickly dashed back, leaving her hand where it was. The substance didn't spread through her body since Marta ditched the hand.--"Gah, what is this girl? Its like she can do anything...." Sin's sand would begin to spill out of the hand that was left on the ground, and would begin to mix in with and spread throughout the soil. The ground turned a red like color due to the poison needles inserted into it, and the sand. Pulling out a scroll from behind her, Marta pulls it open and drops it on the ground. She does a series of one handed handsigns and stepped on the center of the scroll. Once she did, puppet arms would emerge from all over the field, a couple hundred, and the ones near Reik would lash at her. They had poison in them thanks to the poison needles from earlier, and sin's sand properties. Marta took one of the grounded puppet hands as a replacement for the one from earlier. Some puppet arms in the distance would begin to open up at the palm, revealing a shotgun barrel. They would lock and load, and fire at Reika from all directions.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 10:00 pm

One of the microscopic balls flew to Marta's "torn off hand", which had glue on it and exploded it into pieces.
"I'd say the same thing about you" Reika says as she watched Marta in amusement.

She then noticed something wrong with the ground. It was turning into an odd substance and was.........forming something.
Watching the soil carefully, Reika formed a ball of energy, which grew into the size of a basketball. The molecular balls mixed into the atomic sphere, which now balanced on its own. The sphere luminated the entire battlefield but not for long. Reika swallowed the atomic sphere of energy. Uranium-238 chakra was already layered on her skin but it now formed an orb around her. The orb expanded to 5 feet from each side as it shot extreme solar radiation iwth thermal energy, literally melting the bullets firing at her. After forming some hand signs, she softened the ground, causing the hundreds of hands to sink underneath the earth. Reika went forward and shot that same energy at Marta and her puppet Tara with both hands. The energy thrown was about 3 feet wide, pacing as a wave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 10:17 pm

--Thanks to the arms sinking into the earth, the sin's sand inside of them would mix with the ground, making the area's ground now blood red. Marta dashed backward some, and Ryu-Tara dashed forward firing poisonous needles. These needles were different though, they were pure chakra and poison, making them more effective, harder to get rid of, and constantly changing poison wise. The needles flew forward with hopes of breaking through the radiation. Marta does a series of handsigns and water begins to spew from her mouth, covering the ground in the area. The sand in the ground would mix into the water, causing the water to become blood red.--

-_Dice roll for the chakra needles against your wave_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 9th 2009, 10:17 pm

The member 'Marta' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 4, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 6:59 am

What is this? Reika thought looking down at the water. She had a horrified look on her face but went along, increasing the radiation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 6:59 am

The member 'Reika' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Clash' : 4, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 5:43 pm

--The radiation bypasses the needles, and Ryu-Tara takes the brunt of the attack, crashing to the ground. The chakra strings connected to it disconnect, and Marta gives it a grim look.--" Marta's....Marta's puppet...."--Rage swells up inside of Marta, upon seeing her torched puppet. It fell in the water, and when up in a "poof". Marta, now upset, takes out a scroll and wraps it around her waist. She does some one handed handsigns, and with the other hand motions for a wave of the water created by her to rush towards Reika's area. The water had Marta's chakra in it, and with her upset mood now, it had acidic/shredding properties, making this wave extremely deadly, although Reika may not know this little fact.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 8:09 pm

Reika was emotionless as the radiation swelled over Marta's puppet.
"....Uh, sorry bout that?"

She then formed some hand signs and the "glue" net sticking behind her back wrapped around her like a cocoon forming an extremely thick and sticky layer. She let the rushing water pass her, not realizing the effect. As it tore and shred through the layers of the "glue" cocoon, more layers formed atop, so as not to let it get to Reika. The two poles returned in place, each one on either side, and flew Reika up higher into the air((60 feet higher)). She threw a blob of more "glue" at Marta from every angle, including a very tiny mix of nuclear energy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 3:36 pm

--A dome of the poisonous water formed around Marta, and upon the sticky blobs making contact, it would expand outward, sending them away, maybe about a kilometer off.--"Marta never tried this puppet in battle before....Ryu-ette!"-- Ette rose from the water in front of Marta in the form of a 20 ft snake, only it had about one hundred puppet arms on the body. More like a centipede actually. The snake opened its mouth, and looked up at Reika, Marta moved her fingers slightly in such a way that a secret compartment opened inside the mouth. It would then spew highly compressed water up at Reika's area with enough destructive force to cleanly cleave a boulder in two. Marta placed her hand on the centerof the scroll that was around her, and smirked.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 9:49 pm

A pillar from deep in the ground, pushed Reika outwards, higher into the sky, as the two poles disappeared. The earth pillar broke in half due to the puppets attack, so Reika jumped onto the next platform. She then formed some hand signs causing the area of land, the snake/centipede was crawling on, to break apart, largely in half (like a divergent boundary), which should cause it to fall into the giant rectangular pit. The land inside the pit was sinking, sucking in most things that landed. She then clamped her hands together, ready to close the pit with the snake/centipede inside and giants rock falling on top of it. Steeping back on the pillar, sticky rocks elevated upwards into the sky and then blasted down onto Marta with increasing speed falling everywhere, but mostly on her. She was like magnet for them, which they were directly attracted to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 2:51 pm

-_Um, can I ask how the boulders are attracted to me?_-

--Marta would let Ette fall into the earth, and as it closed the ground would begin to force tremors upon the area. Marta removed her hand from the seal on the scroll that was wrapped around her.-- "Summoning 2..." --A lack poisonous liquid began to spill from her body, mixing with the already poisonous water on the field.--"Decay!"-- Some of the black liquid would convert to mist around her, and as the boulders came near her, they would pass through the mist, and begin to decay into nothing. The mist would begint o expand throughout the field, decaying and poisoning whatever it touched. Marta focused on the water in front of her, causing a wall of poisonous water to surround her body. The tremors would now stop, and the sillouhette of something can be seen racing through the now water covered field. It was moving rather quickly, seeming like a blur.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 7:30 pm

((When I shot the glue at you, it sensed your chakra flow as it got close, so the rocks were now attracted to your chakra sig. Unless, you see a problem with that.))

Reika watched the mist spread, getting closer to her by the second. She formed more earth pillars, jumping on top of them, going further back. As she moved, she caught a glimpse of the "blurr" in the strange water.
"Has it escaped?"
She then, formed giant earth spikes under water, stabbing it against the blurs passing through. the giant earth spikes now circled the "blur" trapping it. Reika blasted a wave of kinetic energy at the mist. As it blasted on its way, the kinetic energy formed into thermal and now burned extremely hot. She pulled in seismic waves into the thermal/kinetic waves. It was aiming for Marta and the poisonous water wall in front of her, passing through her mist. Reika kept on jumping back, pillar by pillar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reika vs. Marta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reika vs. Marta   Reika vs. Marta Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reika vs. Marta
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next