Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arashi vs. Reika I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arashi vs. Reika

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 9:01 pm

I would sit on a rock that sits next to a large beach as I wait for Reika. The moon would just begin to rise and it would reflect off the water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 5:39 pm

Reika slowly stumbled towards Arashi, standing only 5 feet away. She waved her hand to get his attention.

"Hey Arashi. You needed something?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 5:42 pm

"Hey Reika I was hopping we could have a battle."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 5:47 pm

"Sure thing, Arashi."

The Uranium-238 chakra layer, activated automatically around her body, as he said the word battle. A burst of hot radiation flew out from her body at all angles. Standing only five feet away would, usually, and dangerously affect Arashi, causing deep, severe burns and melt nearby by boulders and rocks, including the one he was sitting on. This was so sudden, giving Arashi no warning.

"I'll give you the first move."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 5:50 pm

I would disappear and then appear standing on the water.
"Okay then."
I would use Water Element Water Wave causing a large volume of water to rise up and come crashing down toward Reika.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 6:18 pm

Seeing the giant wave of water coming towards her, she quickly sunk into the ground, without making no noise at all. Reika waited underground, for the rest of the water to calm down naturally. As she was underground, she hardened the top layer, so as to make it difficult for anything to pass through. She then, softened the orb of "earth" surrounding her, protecting her from harms way. Reika sent a wave of kinetic energy under ground, towards Arashi's location. He was standing on water, or so it seems. An explosion occurred suddenly, pin pointing right under Arashi. The water made it easier to attack him, adding to the damage.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1June 25th 2009, 9:10 pm

The explosion would happen and I would quickly sink into my shadow to avoid the explosion. I would then create five Water Clones that would appear above the dome of earth. Three would use Water Element: Water Dragon creating 3 massive dragons of water that would hit the earth to soften the earth. The other two would use Shadow Scythe sending multiple blades of darkness toward the dome hopping to brake threw the earth toward Reika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arashi vs. Reika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs. Reika   Arashi vs. Reika Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arashi vs. Reika
Page 1 of 1