Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just Because Val Wants A Battle I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just Because Val Wants A Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just Because Val Wants A Battle Empty
PostSubject: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 10:25 pm

_-Val would stand in an area surronded by nothing but, ground, ground, and more ground..a barren land if you will. She would be seen standing straight up but her torso bent so far back that the back of her head is touching the back of her ankles..she would await her opponent with her twisted smile upon her face.-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 10th 2009, 10:28 pm

I would appear a few feet away.
"Yo looking for an opponent?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:15 am

_-Val would pull her body back up so it would seem like she is hunched over. she then looked at the guy smiling twistedly.-_
"You smell good.."
_-She said as she opened her mouth salivating as her long tongue rolled out of her mouth before wrapping around her entire face. she then jumped extremely high into the sky as she summoned her imaginary friends Ashely and Charlie that would dart toward Arashi. Charlie would turn into a gattling gun that would float into Ashley hands who will then unload thousands of rounds of chakra bullets at him._-
"Goody.."
_-Val then dive bombed toward arashi with electricity flowing around her and her stray jacket.-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:30 am

I would flash step behind them avoiding their attack. I would then use Shadow Scythes sending multiple blades of darkness toward them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:36 am

_-Ashley would turn around changing Charlie into a shield blocking the shadow slashes. she then threw him so fast making him go so fast that he would disappear and reappear right next to Arashi's head in the form of a giant spinning bladed disc trying decapitate him while white lightning flows through it.-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 9:46 am

I would flash step again avoiding the blade. I would appear a few feet on the side of Val and use Water Element: Water Geyser Jutsu causing a large burst of water to shoot out from under her launching her into the air. I would then use Shadow Scythe sending multiple blades of darkness toward Ashley and Charlie. Ask for Val I would use Air Drill sending large drills of air toward her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 11:42 am

((Gotta love warping out the way..and I was already high as hell in the sky so i'll rp as such..))

_-Once Arashi got close to Val, since she was already flowing wildly with electricity, she would explode in a small but effective electrical storm instantly, trying to catch the off guard arashi in the paralyzing explosion. Ashely and Charlie would remain in the ground doing lightning fast handsigns making lightning be heard all through the air.-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 11:47 am

Since Ashely and Charlie did not try and doge the Shadow Scythes they would both be hit by the multiple blades. The electricity would hit me but my body would absorb the electricity and then go into my burst mode. I would then use Lightning Dragon Tornado creating a large swirling dragon of lighting that would fly right at Val.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 11:58 am

_-Ashley and Charlie would indeed get hit..however, ashley would quickly appear next to me and wrap around me in the form of a bubble made of rubber, dealing with lightning dragon, she would then form under val in the form of a platform. Charlie would appear behind Arashi staticing with electricity in the form of a stray jacket, attempting to wrap him up as val kicked her foot toward arashi's head at an extreme speed and force((stretching it))attempting to knock his head off with lightning flowing through it as well..and since they were so close, the only thing that arashi might have to do is warp out the way-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:06 pm

The electricity would touch me and be quickly absorbed into my body I would then use Lighting Orb creating a ball of lighting around me. This would block the kick and blast Charlie back. I would then look up a Val.
"I'll make this clear now I can absorb electricity."
I would then draw Nenshou Kaen.
"Blaze Nenshou Kaen!!!!!"
Nenshou Kaen would the transform into a large black spear with red fur around it. I would then thrust the spear forward sending a large wave of flames toward Val. I would also use Lightning Bolt Fang causing multiple bolts of lighting to rain down on Charlie.

(Visual Aid)
Just Because Val Wants A Battle 33as2fn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:24 pm

"Food isn't suppose to talk.."
_-Val would say as she flew toward arashi silver surfer style atop of ashley who is in the form of a flying surf board bringing up a mound from the board infront of her to protect her from the flames moving at super sonic speeds. Charlie would revert to his normal form as he would wisp his way past the lightning bolts as he turns his arms into large deadly axes ready to strike arashi down where he stood, as val was moving extremely fast toward him ready to devour her way straight through hiim.-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:33 pm

I would flash step high above them causing them to run into each other. I would then use Violent Water wave shooting a jet of water from my mouth toward the group. I would also use Lighting Bolt Fang causing more bolts of lighting to rain down on them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:45 pm

_-Charlie would stop instinctively and catch me in his arms. as ashely formed around the three of them in the form of a bubble of rubber defending against the lightning and water jet..alos effectively concealing their position..Charlie would then appear behind Arashi's head not making a single sound as he had his hand in the form a gattling rail gun as he unloaded millions of bullets made of steel into the head of Arashi not even millimeters away, not making a single sound or giving off any notice of his presence hiding his chakra level and such.-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:51 pm

My wings would react to the bullets by hardening and then covering my body blocking the bullets. I would then open my hand in front of Charlie and release a large surge of wind and lighting at him at super close range. I would also aim my spear at the ground and send a wave of fire over the whole battle area turning it into a burning wast land.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 12:58 pm

((The gun was basically touching your head but whatever..))
_-Charlie's wings would react to the attack and cover his body the same way arashi did protecting him from the wind and lightning attack. His wings would then instantly flare open as he took the opportunity of Arashi being open and changed his arm into an axe effectively lopping it off and attempting to follow up by trying to cut him in half right down the middle. Ashely would turn into a helicopter blade and begin spinning extremely fast blowing away the fire that was coming toward her as she made her up to arashi._-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:07 pm

"What a pain this battle is."
I would grip the spear and them begin spinning creating a large tornado. I would then release waves of flames from the spear creating a large twister of fire. I would then add lighting to it causing lighting bolts to shoot out from the tornado. If Charlie or Ashely were to get to close they would be sucked in and the be burned and shacked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:16 pm

_-Since arashi didn't do anything about charlie since they were right infront of each other, he would then cut arashi right down the middle cutting him in half.._-
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:23 pm

((I did the twister was how I blocked the slash))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:25 pm

((The time it would have taken you to talk and make the twister, you would have been already cut in half...he was right infront of you..and unless you don't feel pain, you would have to react to your arm getting cut off.))
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:31 pm

((Fine but remember I can move at a fast pace so making a twist would not take that long for me.))
I would move enough the the slash would cut my arm clean off. I would catch my arm and then flash step to the ground.
"Man I am so tired of getting this arm cut off you win this battle."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:37 pm

((If you were to keep fighting, I was just going to eat you and call it a day..))
_-Val would catch Arashi's arm with her tongue and devour it whole..-_
"Your not as delicious as you look..you make my stomach hurt.."
_-Val said as she landed on the ground with charlie and Ashely and blood dripping from her mouth..she then turned around and walked away..-_
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:42 pm

"Great now I'm going to be spending the rest of the day fixing this."
I would then flash step out of the area."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Val Wants A Battle   Just Because Val Wants A Battle Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just Because Val Wants A Battle
Page 1 of 1