Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Another Battle I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Another Battle

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 10:32 pm

I sit in a tree while I wait for someone to show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 10:35 pm

*I walk in seeing Arashi, and stepping towards him* Hello there, Im Remkaze, would you like to battle?
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 11:24 pm

Seeing Remkaze I jump down from the tree.
"Nice to meet you Remkaze I'm Arashi"
I then draw my sword and take a fighting stance.
"You can have the first move."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 11:44 pm

Very well then, I will. *I also draw bladebane, and sign, creating 10 shadow clones of me and bladebane, which attack you from different directions, each with different speed, and swings. I then appear above you coming down with a large swing with Bladebane*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 8:01 am

I use Shadow Scythes that creates multiple blades of darkness that slice through the shadow clones. I then grip my blade and jump to meet Remkaze half way.
"Bind Amatsu-Kusari!!!"
Amatsu-Kusari then transforms into a broad blade with three spike on the side and a chain connected to the end. I then charge her with wind chakra and clash blades with Remkaze releasing a large burst of wind from Amatsu-Kusari.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 1:25 pm

*The wind, and clashing blades push me back up into the air, where I sign, and make a huge sprire of metal shoot out of the ground under you, thick as a tree, and very sharp. I also grab 2 giant shuriken, one I throw at you, and another I form into a sheet of metal which I float on. As the giant shuriken nears you, you might notice its covered with paper bombs*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 6:57 pm

See the spikes I use Shadow Pit which creates a large deep pit of darkness under the spike that cause them to sink deep into the ground. I then fly up toward the shuriken and use Wind Blade sending a wave of sharpened wind at the shuriken knocking it away from me as it explodes. I then use Wind Element; Wind Bullet sending a very concentrated ball of wind and chakra at Remkaze. At the same time I use Air Rip creating an unbalance in the air around Remkaze making it hard for him to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 9:16 pm

*I notice the bullet traveling towards me, and quickly make my armor come off of me, and form a shell around me, which the air bullet bounces off. The shell also cuts me off from the air inbalance, so as not to affect me as much as full blast of it would. I then quickly sign* Summoning Jutsu! *A fifty foot high, solid metal pyramid would be summoned directly above you, and drop, falling and gathering speed towards you, in hopes of hitting you and crushing you in the few seconds that you had to dodge it. I then quickly desend to the ground, to get away from the air rip, and once landed, make a large gyser shoot up out of the ground towards you, made from mud and earth, that would try and trap you between the falling pyramid, and the earthy.*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 9:22 pm

I use the chain at the end of Amatsu-Kusari to grab a near by tree and then pull myself out of the way of the gyser and metal pyramid. I then use Shadow Ball sending a large ball of dark energy that will explode on impact at Remkaze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 10:26 pm

*I would simiply dodge the ball while signing* Secret Jutsu: Metal Manipulation: Iron Sand! * the pyramid turns to small beads that resemble sand, and suddenly swarm towards you, moving at high speeds, and intent on capturing and crushing you*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 10:36 pm

I fire a Shadow Ball into the middle of the Iron Sand that then explodes causing the Iron sand to scatter. I then use Shadow Arena of Infantine Darkness creating a large dome of darkness around the battle area. In this dome Remkaze cannot see anything I then send another Shadow Ball at Remkaze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 10:51 pm

Dont think Im blinded just yet...*I quickly feed my chakra into the earth all around the inside of the dome, so that I can feel anything that touches the ground. I feel you pushing chakra out towards me, and quickly sidestep the path. I then make the scattered iron sand reform into huge spires that rain down on you, the size of trees, and making sure to aim right for you. I also make some earth hands shoot out of the ground under you, grabing your legs and trying to pull you into the earth, so that you would be stuck*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 11:01 pm

I use Shadow Pit creating a deep pit under me destroying the earth hands. I then create multiple Divine Spear of Shadows (spears made of dark energy), and throw them at the metal spires destroying each other on impact. I then use my wings to fly into the air and use Feather Darts sending hardened feathers at you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 11:20 pm

*I quickly sink into the ground knowing you left the ground. I quickly use black mist to spread the iron sand out over the entire area of the dome, making it almost impossible to see for you as well, and also aiding me in pinpointing you location. Once I have gotten the general area of you whereabouts, I quickly close my fist* Iron Sand Burial! *the sand rushes from everywhere around you, from all sides, every angle, and with almost lightning quick speed, moves in to crush you*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 11:31 pm

As the Iron Sand covers my body I activate my burst mode causing lighting to surge through out my body blowing the Iron Sand off of me. I then get rid of the Shadow Arena of Infantine Darkness. I then use Lightning Bolt Fang causing multiple bolts of lighting to fall from the sky and surge through out the ground as I try to fish you out.

(My Burst Mode)
Another Battle Angel%20Warrior%20AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 12:02 am

*I quickly create lightning rods out of metal in the ground, that draw the lightning current to them, while I pop out of the ground, away from the lightning, and to safety. I smile, as three iron sand tsunamis burst forth around you, threatening to engulf you in endless waves of iron sand. The outsides of the iron sand tsunamis harden solid, forming a large dome around you that would be very hard to penetrate, as well as lock you in with a huge mass of iron sand, which is still pouring down upon you from three directions inside the dome*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 12:22 am

*While the Iron Sand starts to surround me I smile.*
"The release form of Amatsu-Kusari, My burst form. You are making me go all out."
*I then use Lightning Armor which creates a coat of lighting around my body that repels and blocks the Iron Sand. I then create the ram sign and chant and use Lightning Lord.*
"Thou Born from the first bolt of lighting born a new with every bolt appear"
*A large bolt of lighting then shoots from the sky and strike the metal dome and destroys it. After the smoke clears a large entaty made from my lighting and chakra appears behind me.*
"This is my strongest move Lightning Lord!!!!."
*I then absorb all of the lighting into my body causing powerful lighting to surge through out my body.*
"I can only stay like this for 5 minutes (5 post) so lets make this fun""
*I then charge Amatsu-Kusari with lighting chakra and then charge at Remkaze with a powerful swing.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 9:33 am

((I assume your moving very fast...))

*Seeing the dome broken so easily was distrubing, so I deside to step it up a notch. I quickly sign and hit the ground, making earth gysers shoot up all infront of you, a whole bunch, trying to pop you up into the air. A the same time, the iron sand forms clouds in the sky where it shoots an endless amount of different weapons from the sand, shuriken, kunai, scythes, etc. The weapons rain down on you, while you run, trying to tear you apart. I also unsheath bladebane, and run lightning through it, waiting you manuver*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 1:45 pm

(4 minutes left)

As the gyser shoots me up into the air I use Lightning Ball sending a large ball of lighting hardening and destroying the gyser. As the weapons from the sand rain down I use Great Lighting Whirlwind creating a large twister of lighting. I then have the large opening of the twister and is then launched at you from the smaller opening. The weapons then fly at you now charged with lighting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 2:59 pm

Secret Jutsu: Magnetic Field! * The weapons stop dead in the air as they come towards. I then make them break down and reform as bullets which shoot at you, trying to tear you apart. I also make more iron sand rain down from the sky from above you, and as it rains down on you, cords form out of it, which try to bind you up, constantl reforming even if you were to break them*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 4:02 pm

(3 minutes left)

I create a Lightning Ball and then throw it into the air. The ball then draws the iron bullets, the iron sand, and the cords toward the ball of lighting I then use Lightning Dragon Tornado sending a large dragon of lighting right toward Remkaze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 6:00 pm

Hump. *I quickly slam my hands into the ground* Metal Creation Jutsu! *Huge metal rods shoot out of the ground in the path of the lightning dragon, drawing the lightning into the rods and stopping the lightning dragon. I then make the metal that was draw to the lightning ball, make a huge ball around the lightning ball, making a gigantic pinball of sorts which I make drop down at you, falling faster and faster, since its very heavy. I then make the rods disperse, since they already grounded the lightning, and turn into huge metal dragons, that are solid, and that shoot towards you*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 6:09 pm

(2 minutes left)

I charge lighting into my feet and then move out of the way of the large metal ball and run toward you. I then charge Amatsu-Kusari with wind chakra then doubles its cutting power. I then begin to slice through the metal dragons, while at the same time the chain at the end of Amatsu-Kusari flies toward Remkaze trying to bind him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 6:16 pm

Hum, chains huh. *I would whip out my scythe chains, enbue them with lightning, and make them clash with the chain off of your sword, making them tanlge up. I would also make the huge pinball shoot off after Arashi, following him, and trying to crush him from behind*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 6:37 pm

(1 minute left)

I slice through the last of the metal dragons,and then use Great Lighting Whirlwind and dig a deep hole which the pinball falls into.
"Wow you are real strong Remkaze, Man I am almost out of time I'm going have to try and finish this."
I then open my hand and use Lightning Lord Spear creating a large spear out of all of my lighting chakra. I then grip the spear and charge a Remkaze with lighting speed.
"Come on Remkaze lets finish this with a final clash"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Battle   Another Battle Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another Battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next