Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Summoning from the edge of space. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Summoning from the edge of space.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangeline

Evangeline

Village of Residence : .....
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Majikku

Summoning from the edge of space. Empty
PostSubject: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:57 pm

^I sat on the floor my castles sixth level drink a small glass of wine.^ I think Maze and his friends have been a little to conferable lately. ^I snap my fingers and the space in the area begins to spiral around cause a worm hole in space. The hole rippled pulling something out of it.^

(Visual Aid for the floor I'm on)

Summoning from the edge of space. Cosmos
Back to top Go down
Nebulon

Nebulon

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Energy, Nebula(Spacial/Cosmic) Energy, Dark Matter/Dark Energy, Planetary Abilities

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:30 pm

A hand popped out of it, seemingly armored with other worldly metal... no, the metal was the hand, as well as the forearm. The hand pulled itself up more, revealing a body, the body of a small child, however the small child's body was metallic, all except for the face. The eyes were soulless and a cosmic blackish blueish purple. The face and hands were quite dark, as dark as space... pitch black. The forearms and legs were more armored from the joints down, being a black color, as well as the torso was, having 4 moderately sized pointing arrows imbued into them and one extremely large pointing arrow on the front of the torso that pointed to the head. They were all a deep purple. The hair, which was in the shape of a star, as well as the outline of the forearms and legs were a purplish blue color, and around the neck that seemed to attach the neck to the body was pure nebula energy that flowed about him like a cloud-like scarf... or even a cape. "... Who is that has summoned me...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:33 pm

{Dark Matter? Didn't think I see the day.....}
Back to top Go down
Nebulon

Nebulon

Kekkei Genkai : Lunar Energy, Nebula(Spacial/Cosmic) Energy, Dark Matter/Dark Energy, Planetary Abilities

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:38 pm

(Yep. But in all fairness, ever since Luminon came to the Nightmare way back when, and even before that, his polar opposite Nebulon had Dark Matter. XD It's different from yours, don't worry.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:44 pm

{Okay, just checking, and also, don't had it out XD I doubt you were going to, but I like feeling exclusive.}
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:46 pm

Ewww ahhh!!! What do we have here?.. ^I stood up wobbly my cheeks red ^ Hello and welcome to the other side!! I'm Evangeline your summoner!!
Back to top Go down
Nebulon

Nebulon

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:50 pm

Nebulon cocked his head a bit, waving his hand to create an arrow on the ground, making Evangeline move a slight bit closer to him before the arrow dissipated "Hm... You're my height. Not only that, you seem to be drunk... Drunken witch, what is the reason you have summoned me?"
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:55 pm

Oh look at you your so cute and a small fry to!! ^I pinched the boys checks.^ Aww so your Nebulon....not what I expected.
Back to top Go down
Nebulon

Nebulon

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 7:10 pm

Nebulon excreted a power from his body that forced Evangeline's hands from his body "Anyway. Evangeline. Tell me, what is the purpose of me being summoned here? Inform me. Now."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 7:21 pm

Straight to the point I see...Well then I want you to go and raise some hell on the Reality Village....Yes that will get Maze and Zita off my back.... ^I pat Nebulon on the head^ So can you do it?
Back to top Go down
Nebulon

Nebulon

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 3:43 pm

Nebulon closes his eyes, turning swiftly from Evangeline "Of course... I will be happy to rid this place of these people. You must then allow me to consume this entire planet in darkness and nebula, not to be found by the light of any sort of... star..." Nebulon then said under his breath "Luminon..."
Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 3:47 pm

^Evangeline started to laugh at Nebulon's request^ My my you must have a huge apatite to want to eat the planet....Idea we have the same point of view....Darkness....it's such a loving thing. Very well then let us both plunge this world into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nebulon

Nebulon

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 3:57 pm

Nebulon smiled slightly "Right. Then... It's time to go." Nebulon's Nebula Cloak wrapped around them both and instantaneously allowed them to travel through space, right to... The village of Reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning from the edge of space.   Summoning from the edge of space. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Summoning from the edge of space.
Page 1 of 1