Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Summoning the Family I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Summoning the Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Summoning the Family Empty
PostSubject: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 8:13 pm

-*Kham stood atop the prison, it was snowing rather hard he couldnt see in front of his face. Atra and Aizu hadnt popped up in his mind yet so he assumed they werent there, so he took this time out to summon his family members. With a burst of chakra hopefuly they would all sense it and congregate here, the top of the prison-*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 8:18 pm

--TJ stood next to her father, every time a snow flake hit her it made her body steam due to her fire chakras. She crossed her arms and let her crimson locks sway in the whipping wind as she waited for Kayla to make her own way up here, she flipped her box up and down in her hand... she planned on using it and she wonderd what was inside.--
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 8:23 pm

*It took awhile to find but nathan made it upwards towards the prism it seemed that kham, and Tj where already here and it looks like no one else had showed either so nathan would just walk towards the two waiting for the others*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 9:02 pm

-Sheng would arrive at the top of the prison moving up the though the sky using wind chakra produced from his feet to fly. He would then land next to Nathan and would then wait for the others to arrive to learn why he wanted to see them.-

Last edited by Sheng Koudoutai on December 13th 2009, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 9:34 pm

"Kayla!"
--TJ said as she pointed off in the distance, a huge gyser of intense dark chakras could be seen shooting up from the ground. TJ did a mental scan and noticed that Kayla was in the area, but she couldnt detect atra and aizu... but in order for that power to be released she had to be mad, what could be causing kayla's delay of being summoned here?--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 9:37 pm

"That is Kayla, and coincidentally, that should be the place where Atra and Aizu will show up... and Marta isnt here yet"

-*Kham sighed as he turned around towards his family-*

"Listen up... Tajsa, and Marta... when she arrives, will head this mission. Atra and Aizu are two incredibally strong shinobi from my village who are wanted for war crimes. Bring them back to this spot, ALIVE, if they die then I'll just revive them. Don't be reckless. Aizu is an Uchiha, and Atra is a Narra who controls shadows they are both highly inteligent. I'll be guiding you all from here."

-*Kham crosses his arms and gave TJ the okay to head out towards the area-*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 11:19 am

"WWAAIITTT~!!!!!" Grave rushed into the area zooming in with his new found light speed thanks to his sun flame. "Dont leave with out me!!" Grave appeared at Kham's side panting catching his breath. "Ok ok....I made it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:41 pm

--Marta finally arrived to the top of the correctional facility, flying up with her ponytail like a propeller. She tripped upon landing, falling flat on her face, but quickly bounced up and brushed herself off and saluted. --"M-Marta is here~! Marta, um, stopped because she was tired a bit..."-- She said, diverting her eyes away from everyone. She wasn't one to tell stories when she had a duty to uphold. She then turned to Kham, smiling.--"Marta will try her best to not let it happen again~! Marta's prepared for the mission to get back Atra and Aizu."-- It seems she over heard on her way up, which saves time for everyone.--

(Sorry wasn't on last night, had to play at our schools winter concert.)
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 6:39 pm

((How'd that go for you?))

--TJ was focused on the fact that Kayla was in danger, she was near the place where Atra and Aizu would turn up, if they weren't there already. She caught her box weapon in mid air before it landed in her hand and walked towards the edge of the correctional facility, the voices of the moaning suffering prisoners and experiments.--

"Let's go..."

--Time for an epic departure sequence, TJ used aerokenesis which allowed her to manipulate the force of wind after a couple hand signs and she dived off of the correctional facility. A sonic boom followed her descent towards Kayla's location as she hoped everyone else would follow her--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 6:42 pm

"Remember, bring them back to me dead or alive. I can't sense their chakras yet, but they are supposed to appear over there"

-*Kham pointed off in the distance where the explosion of dark chakra occurred and where Kayla coincidentally was. Kham snapped turned around towards his family-*

"Good luck everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Family   Summoning the Family Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Summoning the Family
Page 1 of 1