Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ~Pumpkin Witch, Nanka Mahou~ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

~Pumpkin Witch, Nanka Mahou~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanka Mahou

Nanka Mahou

Village of Residence : The Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Pumpkins~
Kekkei Genkai : Pumpkin Magic, Metal Element

~Pumpkin Witch, Nanka Mahou~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Pumpkin Witch, Nanka Mahou~   ~Pumpkin Witch, Nanka Mahou~ Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 10:40 pm

Name: Nanka Mahou
Age: Apears to be 18....Nanka's forgotten her real age by now. To belive is to be~!
Race: Human/Witch
Magic: Pumpkin Magic, Metal Element
Height: 5"8
Weight: 109 (pounds xD)
Bio: “Back straight! Head high! Chin up! Don’t trip over your own feet, a lady must be graceful, lovely, elegant- NANKA! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?!?!?” the teacher screamed, her last nerve tweaked. “….huh?” Nanka replied, looking up at the teacher from her game boy, hidden under the desk. “YOUR FORM!!! You ARE a LADY! Try acting like one!” Nanka absently glanced down to herself. She was wearing one of those frilly elegant dresses they made everybody were at ‘Gigi’s Glamour School; Make Your Girl A Lady!’ The dress had ticked her off, so she’d cut it wih her scisssors and had started wearing fishnets and combat boots- stuff they forbade here. Her kness were tuvked onto her chair, her arms stretched infront of them, her back hunched. She saw no problem with sitting like that…but obviously the head bitch did. “What’s the matter, Miss Arm? Don’t like what you see?” ….Nanka earned herself a month’s suspension from the school for that remark. The teachers there were so Touché. She didn’t mind the punishment, though. Being banned from that place was better then being forced to attend it. Sighing, she began her walk home…But first she’d take the scenic route, through her favorite area in this retched part of Tatsu. The pumpkin patch.
Arriving to the pumpkin patch quite quickly, Nanka vaulted herself over the high fence, flashing the boy that was tending to the pumpkins- ‘accidently’, of course. She sighed happily as she walked through the patch, surrounded by pumpkins a small as her fist to bigger than her house. Settling on a bigger one, she closed her eyes and proceeded to snooze the rest of the day away.

“Hello?” a soft voice whispered. Nanka opened her eyes, wiping the sleep from them groggily. “Uh…Hey?” she responded, sitting upright. Her eyes studied what was in front of her quickly, and she opened her mouth to speak. “ Look-” “This is no costume, Nanka. I am the Guardian of this Patch, Ai, and Spirit of Metal. Pleased to meet you” the fairy in front of her inclined herself in a bow, and all Nanka could do was blink. She believed it, but- “Um, Okay, then, Ai. What do you want with me?” “I would like to thank you. You come here so much….and take care of the pumpkins more then the farmhands, who are paid to do so. Believe it our not, your soul wavelength has scared off all animals- none of them dare to come here. The pumpkins wish to thank you”. Nanka blinked. “Oh…wow. Okay, then. Why show yourself to me now, after I’ve been coming here so long…?” “I have decided to do something for you…an act of thanks. I shall make you, Nanka Mahou….A Witch”. “A-a Witch!?!?” Nanka asked eyes wide. In her life, witches and fairies were things of myth….you had to get a job to get along in life. “Yes. Now come here…” Against her own will, her body jerked forward off the pumpkin, stumbling into Ai’s gentle embrace. Ai raised a hand to her cheek and pressed her lips against Nanka’s, a tingle of magic (real magic, people. Not romantic feeling magic. xD) passing through her. Ai pulled away, and Nanka gained control of her body. She jerked away from Ai, her face confused. “Um, Gay much? I’m straight as a stick, you know!” Ai smiled teasingly. “We are all the same in basic wiring, Nanka. Whether we are human or demon, fairy or witch, male or female…We are still somewhat the same on the inside. Life is one thing we never get out alive from….Live your life while your living”. Nanka blinked, dumbfounded. Was that profound advice or a fairy telling her to be gay? “I have just transferred magic into you….Give it a day. You may sleep here, and I shall determine what it has manifested into tomorrow. Then I’ll begin teaching”. “What if it manifests wrong?” “Well…you’ll be dead within the hour...” Ai said calmly. “What-!?” “Have some faith in yourself, Nanka. Now [i]Sleep[i/]”. Ai waved a hand in front of Nanka’s face, and she immediately grew tired…and went back to the realm of dreams once more that night~

“Nanka…wake up. Wake up…Don’t be dead~” Nanka groaned groggily. Who was this other voice, and why was it trying to wake her from her comfortable sleep? Nanka felt something soft press against her lips, and the last night came rushing back to her. She bolted upwards, tossing Ai off of her. “AI, WHAT THE HELL!?!?” she screamed, wiping her lips in disgust. Ai landed on her feet and made a tsk-tsk sound. “Ah, you’ll be thinking differently soon~” Nanka sighed, shaking her head. “Whatever- Hey. I’m not…” “Dead? I realized” Ai said, chuckling. “Let me analyze the stream…” Ai strolled back over to Nanka and plopped down into her lap. She pushed Nanka-who was freaking the fuck out- down to the pumpkin-covered ground, her wings fluttering with excitement. She pressed her lips to Nanka’s neck, and she flinched as she felt four sharp pricks. Fangs!? Ai dug her fangs in deeper, sucking in not blood, but a taste of Nanka’s new magical energy. After a few minutes, Ai moved her mouth away, licking her lips hungrily. “Might I say, you’re magic taste’s simply scrumptious…” Nanka frowned, pushing Ai of her. She really wasn’t appreciating this girl’s actions towards her…”Just tell me what you were going to, Ai. Cut the bullcrap”. Ai sighed, rolling her eyes. “Oh, fiiiiine. You possess the ability to use the element of Metal- guess you got that from me. And, you posses the ability to learn Magic based around an inanimate object. A pumpkin. Can see were that came from”. Nanka nodded. “And you’ll teach me how to use these abilities of mine?” “For a price-” “Nothing Les”. “Oh, you’ll change your mind about that. What I was saying is…You have to leave your family. We will live here, in the pumpkin patch, but no one will ever see us. We will train for- how old are you?” “15”. “1500 years, then. Three more years here, than I will stop your body from aging like mine. Every woman’s wish, being eighteen forever”. Nanka nodded. “I…I accept. Make me…a Witch”. Ai grinned. “We’ve got plenty of work to do…” she clapped her hands together, and thousands of metal pumpkin vines shot from the ground, each covered in spikes as they threatened to lash and whip and do other things to Nanka *coughbondagecough*. “Let’s begin now”

~1500 Years Later~

“You’re sure this is the place, Ai?” Nanka asked, emerging from the shadows of a nearby forest as a village loomed before her. “Is this the Village of Reality?” Ai emerged behind Nanka, glancing around. “Of course. We would I be wrong?” Nanka resisted the urge to point out that the last seventeen ‘Village’s of Reality’ they’d been to were flukes. Ai glared at Nanka, seeing her expression. “Ugh, just trust me on this! I can sense it!” “And you’re sure joining up with the Witch Province will make me stronger?” “Definitely”. “The let’s go” Nanka replied, strolling off into the village.

1500 years after her encounter with Ai, Nanka was now a blooming 18 year old- and had been for the last 1497 years. After all those years of training with Ai in the pumpkin patch- and sometimes random places, wherever Ai saw fit- Nanka learned to control her powers to the fullest she could while under instruction of Ai. Her Metal-elemented attacks were strong, her Pumpkin Magic stronger. When she’d reached the end of her training, Ai had suggested going to the Reality Village- were the Witch Province was located. She’d said Zita, the Head Witch, would probably be able to help her further her training. So off they went, Ai and Nanka, to begin the next chapter in there life- and quite an interesting chapter it shall be.

Visual Aid, Ai- ~Pumpkin Witch, Nanka Mahou~ Fairy
Back to top Go down

~Pumpkin Witch, Nanka Mahou~
Page 1 of 1