Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Description of a Witch I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Description of a Witch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Description of a Witch Empty
PostSubject: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 2:10 pm

Zennyth didn't know much of her past - Something that was made sure of by a group of fiends who completely wiped her memory since she's been a kid... If only she could remember who they were! They'd be dead by now...
But, as soon as she woke up, alone of course, she'd gotten to work, trying to re-obtain her powers, of which she can feel residing within her... She's been at it for a little while, about a year. Zennyth believes herself to be around 19.
Zennyth uses metal-based magic, which manifests in a metal dragon that she can morph to her will (If enough chakra is added).

More will be added, I promise~! *winks*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 3:22 pm

Humongous ass avy..Please make it smaller or upload for your "My photos folder"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 3:24 pm

Can't... I tried... Could someone try to edit it for me? I got the pic from here; http://th04.deviantart.net/fs40/300W/i/2009/020/c/e/Magic_hat_by_Ashirdanai.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 3:47 pm

Hey, what'dya know... I fixed it~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:13 pm

another metal user........ Suspect how......interesting.......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:17 pm

*Laughs*
You're one too, I suppose~?
*checks him out, head to toe*
Hmm... We'll have to train together sometime. I look forward to geting to know you better~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:19 pm

Indeed..... :study:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:21 pm

*Smiles*
I'll make the thread, shall I?
*Skips off to make a training thread*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Description of a Witch   A Description of a Witch Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Description of a Witch
Page 1 of 1