Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Recruiting Cross I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Recruiting Cross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 7:59 pm

*A knock on the castle gates should be heard from the office of the kage. This was all in the preparation of the anti-Zetsumi threat that might appear as an alliance level threat.*

"Hmm, maybe I should use more force..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 8:01 pm

We would greatly appreaciate it... if you didnt knock. It disturbs us.
*I would warp domo into my office with my legs kicked up on the desk swirling aroud a wine glass of sorts*
We can feel vibrations in the earth... knocking only worsens the pain. I could sense your presence already.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 8:07 pm

*Unfazed by the transition I went through because of Mhak-X's warping because of being used the sensation from pervious encounters.*

"Hmm, then do you have any other suggestions of me gaining permission into your office without barging in? Unless you prefer me to use a more flashy method of igniting the sky in flames to request for audience that can be arranged Hakumeikage. But on the business, I'm here to ask for the permission of recruiting one of your ninja, Cross, for a future threat recently known as the Zetsumi. I believe they already recruited high level members of the alliance already is more than capable of handling several of our higher ups."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 8:13 pm

We would pefer... if you stood there and waited. However, it would seem that It would benefit us if we invested in a doorbell.
*my ears would then twitch as i hear the word "Zetsumei" as I break my glass, the word reminds me of how my daughter left me and atra "tried" to take my life through a well orchastrated plan*
We have heard of this rebel group... cosimc awareness grants me knowledge of every major phenomena happening in the universe. That group forming just barely made the list. But Cross? The chuunin? What's so special about him?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 8:17 pm

"I suppose it's my just my intuition after hearing about him from Rose, but Cross may surpass his current rank of chuunin. Of course I will be more than happy to test this theory myself of course if I'm allowed."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 8:22 pm

Rose?
*Our eyebrow would slightly raise at the mention of her name*
Be our guest, We have never took the time out to observe him. But we're sure she saw something special in him... I dont think zetsumei will start acting until this whole "hell" fire and brimstone thing with the big diablo demon thing dies down. But it is true, a good number of their power can "keep up with" some of the higher ups.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 8:34 pm

"Well then, I'll hope to receive word of him soon."

*A breeze, the curtains flapping, and my absence should concluded that I used the window as my method of exiting.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 13th 2009, 8:36 pm

*not surpised by the quick exit... we could do it ourselves if we tried. We would nod in agreement, rise from our chair and look out the window Domo just exited from, we would clench our fist as the breeze intensifies*
Perhaps its time I handeled this zetsumei threat my self...
*I then loosen my grip making the wind go back calm again and float out of the office*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1June 14th 2009, 7:53 pm

--I would be already in the office, rejecting time and space to make it seem like I wasnt there, i would then emerge and exit the office seeking this "domo" character--
"Looks like I get to fight after all"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Cross   Recruiting Cross Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Cross
Page 1 of 1