Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cross' Boxes I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cross' Boxes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Cross' Boxes Empty
PostSubject: Cross' Boxes   Cross' Boxes Icon_minitime1February 22nd 2010, 5:14 pm

Animal Type

Eletrro Piranha
Name: Cross doesn't have a name for each individual piranha that would be ridiculous
Flame Attribute: Lightning Flame
Creator- Me
Abilities and Background info-

The Lightning Piranha was the first box weapon prototype. But as Cross' understanding of the technology improved he constantly modified his box to keep up with the ones he was making for others, they are armored Piranha that are infused with the lightning flame and take on it's attributes. This is Cross' ultimate box weapon, and he claims it as his most original. The Piranha that are summoned are relative to the amount of flame output is shoved into the box. Cross can summon 300+, being the number of an entire school of Piranha. They can surround him in a cylindrical fashion like creating a very affective shield, they can fire at opponents going as fast as his bullets and bite through most things at speeds faster than light using the solidification attribute. Cross can also load the piranha into his guns, shrinking them to bullet sizes. One applied in the opponents flesh they will travel through the opponent and consume them from the inside out, stopping chakra flow, fluxating them with electricity and consuming every aspect of their being. Cross loves his box weapon...

Cross' Boxes PIRANHA_LOGO
Back to top Go down

Cross' Boxes
Page 1 of 1