Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Empty
PostSubject: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:05 am

-Shinta navigated throughout the Twilight village. He had never been here before in his entire life and neither had Vash. There was literally no memory he had of it. However from what he could gather this was the place to find Kham,
He found his way to the gate and pushed it open walking to the door of the castle also pushing it open. He had a habit of not knocking until he had alrwady opened the door. However he didn't knock at all this day just said aloud in the hall.-
"Nice place..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:11 am

You dont seem familiar to us... Shinta
*we would be at the end of the hall, staring outside of a window looking at the vast twilight until I turn around slightly noticing this individual entering our domain*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:13 am

"O.. That's too bad. because I have alot of memories and feelings about you Kham.'
-Shinta scratched the top of his head. He wore a very sarcastic smirk on his face. The only time he himself had seen kham was at that meeting before.-

'Would you reconize my exsistance.. if Isaid something like. "MY gaol is to defeat you kham.. ZK and Zeik." Or.. Something like that.. EH?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:17 am

*we would laugh slightly, recalling our cosmic memories knowing that shinta absorbed vash, along with his memories... it must have slipped our mind*
We remember now... Anyways, what brings you here to our neck of the woods?
*we would turn around and gaze upon shinta cracking a grin of sorts*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:24 am

"SO word traveled to you too. Im sorry if you were fond of Vash. But I created him 17 years ago out of half of my ability's and only a few basic emotions from myself before I was sealed so that one day he would defeat my father and hence unseal me. When his job was done.."

-SHinta didn't know why he was explaining himself but he felt the need . He however now gazed around the room with his yellow ever calculating eyes.-
"anyways...I have come to tel you That I have my eye on another protege of yours.. Atra-san ..I have never really met him either.. but.. I have memories of him. and ..I know he would not be a nuisence for you right now.. if I hadn't interfered when Vash was going to take care of him long ago..
Even if vash's reasons were simply because he saw Atra as a threat to his goals. for Atra has the same goals as he did.;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:28 am

We are aware, that Vash and Atra had their "conflicts"... but do you wish to take care of him permanently?
*my smile would grow slightly larger... since I didnt have to take care of atra and aizu myself*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:34 am

"Of course It say's wanted dead and that's how Im going to take him.. Less people from this little group of theres you have to worry about. eh? I hear you already got a couple in that prison . So In the formality of things I find it best to come and ask to perform this bounty and it will be done swiftly as I am able to preform it.'
-Shinta's Eyes flickered under his glasses and his smirk was ever there mostly hidden by his long scarf. It was evident he didn't like to show off his face too much . He had long bangs.. usually wore the oversized scarf and he wore glasses he didn't even need.-

"This..Isn't a problem correct?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:38 am

No, not at all... as a matter of fact, him and the rest of his number have been a thorn in our side since they came about. Atra being one of the main names on that list. However, the kid is smart... so we doubt he would make any public appearances any time soon... and he will most likely wont be alone. What Vash did to him made him aware of how weak he was compared to him. But I'm sure you can handle collateral damage.
*we would laugh slightly, this mans persona was definitely different from vash's the insides of kham missed him a bit, but the fact that he was fused with hisoka prevented him from showing any signs of personal emotion*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:47 am

"Trust me.. I know atras skills down to the tee. And If vash could handle him ..I can do it twice as quick..For I am the real son of the Creator of darkness and I was around when it was created very long ago.. As you were ..Aswell kham."
-He held out his hand and a pure black aura began to swirl around it distorting the space around this hand entirly. This of course being a smallmanipulation of the darkforce.-
"It wont be a problem If someone is with him.. consider them a new cell mate for whoever else you have.'

-Shinta said now turning around. he looked back over his shoulder just for one more fast look. it was un certain what he was thinking at this point. But he then gave a small sigh and pulled a card out of his pocket. and tossed it behind himself at kham
It was an invitation to his wedding and weird necklace with a chain to small for Khams neck that said best man on it.'

"I'll see you there eh?"
-And he walked out of the door . the one simalarity to Vash was that he liked keeping meetings breif and to the point.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1June 17th 2009, 10:51 am

Indeed...
*we would catch the chain in my hands... it seems that vash's memories still surface themself within shinta. This is a good thing because it seems that shinta is virtually as heartless as we are. we would smile and continue lookin out the window*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..   At the kages castle, Here to see Kham.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

At the kages castle, Here to see Kham..
Page 1 of 1