Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:45 pm

{Hebi would appear at the door of the one of the Kages and one of his snakes would then knock on the door.}
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:43 pm

A Khrona would open the door chewing on what seemed to be a baby's head "Yeeeaaah?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:46 pm

{Hebi would walk in and look at the man for a second noting the thing in his mouth. A snkae around his neck would then lift it's head up and look around for a second be for facing Khrona.}

Hissssss
"Hello we would like to join the Reality Village. says Ace."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:49 pm

Khrona poked his own head "Mnyaaaaaaah.. Uuuum... Whatever. I guess so-- WAIT." Khrona's skin would swiftly swirl around Hebi and pull him in, breaking off from Khrona and forming a chair. Khrona's broken skin on his body quickly healed. "SO. YOU." He spat out the baby head into oblivion, seeming to burst into a demonic fiery doom for no apparent reason. "Tell me... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND FOR WHAT REASON DO YOU WANNA BE HERE?" As if Khrona couldn't just look into the mind, but he didn't want to be rude... this time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:55 pm

{As Hebi was asked his question a snake would get ready to speak but Hebi would pat its head so that he could speak for him self.}

"My name in Hebi Mibae and I want to be in this village because I fell I would be a good asset to the village and I would also be able to fit in hear."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:59 pm

Khrona's eyes narrowed, hissing slightly "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeweeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm.....Iduunnooooooooo...mmmm...mmmayyybeeeee Okay." Khrona would throw some sort of meaningless certificate at him to show that he was part of this village... even if it wasn't necessary.... And he nodded "Goood luck. Any questions?" Khrona smirked in the back of his brain, feeling good that he had a new... recruit...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:02 pm

Hisssss
"We heard about this village having something known as soul partners what are those? asks Rick."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:07 pm

... Shitfuck. Well, I guess it's only fair... "A Soul Partner is an entity that can change from a living being into an indestructible weapon, mostly used for those who need to train to reap the souls of evil beings so that they may be collected to make your weapon more powerful. Also, there is a special ability and energy only accessible to people of this village with weapons called Soul Wavelength and Soul Energy. These things come from the soul, which we can help you connect with and a weapon can help amplify their power and abilities. Explained enough~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:09 pm

Hissss
"Yes very well explained Khrona-sama. say Rick."

Hissss
"But how do we gain a soul partner? asks Ace"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:12 pm

Khrona, being the lazier of the Kages, didn't feel like distributing a weapon right now "Myeeeeeh.. You can go get one from Shinigami at Shibusen, the Weapon Academy within the Reality. Shinigami is the reaper looking guy... Just go up to the gate and someone will assist you~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:14 pm

{Hebi would nod and then bow.}

Hisss
Thank you Khrona-sama we look forward to working along side you in the future. Say All."

{Hebi would the turn and walk out of the office as on of his snakes grabs the door and closes it behind Hebi.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality   Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting With One of the Kages of Reality
Page 1 of 1