Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Jenova's Information I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Jenova's Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenova

Jenova

Village of Residence : The Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimonogan/Animal Eye

Jenova's Information Empty
PostSubject: Jenova's Information   Jenova's Information Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 6:47 am

Name: Jenova Rensula
Race: Human/Part Robot
Village: The Kingdom Of Chaos
Chakra Nature: Earth and Water
Kekkei Genkai: Ikimonogan/Animal Eye

Jenova's Bio: I am Jenova. I was born in Planet Trenlo, where it was very futuristic. People there were humans and there were even robots. While there, I changed my body parts into a mechanical things, so then I became part robot. Soon I left the Planet and went to another one, the planet of the animals. There were few Humans and most of the place was nearly all types of animals and there habitats. I trained as much as I could there. I became around 12 and left this planet. I soon drifted across this Galaxy for a while in a space pod. Meh....you know all that kinda stuff....I drifted into the Planet Vescrutia.

((MONKEYS!!!!))
Back to top Go down

Jenova's Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: