Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Yureica, My Soul Partner I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Yureica, My Soul Partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God
Character Info (Highlight):

Yureica, My Soul Partner Empty
PostSubject: Yureica, My Soul Partner   Yureica, My Soul Partner Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 10:50 am

Yureica is a fallen angel who served an eternity in hell for his crimes for being a ladies man in heaven. Normally he would be about 21, but because he has been in hell for so long he is about 100,000,021 years old. He is an absolute gentleman often calling me princess and he hardly ever argues with me. He is very cavalier when it comes to fighting, and hates getting blood on his blade when he is in his weapon form. Our favorite color is red, so we often exchange fashion tips and have girly conversations. Overall he is a pretty awesome dude.

Childs Soul
TJ's childish soul has yet to be harnessed, as it stands its a youthful soul that is always bursting with energy and pride. Often times doing more than what is necessary to contribute to attacks often resulting in her over powering the foe because her soul count is so low her and yureica have yet to harness this

Yureica
Yureica, My Soul Partner Dark_for_Yurecia_by_EugeneCh

His weapon form takes the form of a double handed sword, or two single handed swords depending on how he feels at the moment. ((the heavenly sword))
Yureica, My Soul Partner The_Heavenly_Sword_by_Spiris

Unfortunately since I am not apart of the reality village I can only achieve the first form of soul resonance, which was done rather quickly thanks to my immense amount of soul energy and strong soul wavelength. The sword is the size of a skyscraper, and is lighter than air itself allowing me to swing it around effortlessly.
Yureica, My Soul Partner Super_Sword_Yoh_by_Marisno

The energy stemming from the sword is soul energy and the blade is blue, the resonance has the ability to literally cut through anything to get the job done, and the energies that the sword is made out of is TJ's soul energy, the wavelength is flown into the weapon and out of the blade manifesting the Laguna Blade. This sword naturally weakens whatever it touches giving TJ the ability to cut through whatever he soul allows given the accurate amount of resistance. Now, when she combines it with her influencing of events powers thats when things get interesting, she can make something exponentially weaker making her kenesis a buff for her soul powers.

Shield of Influence- Yurieca's second soul resonance. He changes his form into two chin scythes and begins to swirld around tj creating a dome of her soul wavelength. This shield is an absolute defense that super compresses her soul wavelength into a hardened shield that weakens whatever comes in close to it to a point where she can remove it from existence if it breaks through her shield. Its not hollow on the inside its like an aquarium filled with her soul energy making it stronger. Combined with her influencing powers she can transform this move in to her 'play area' where the foe must play by her rules and her as well

Yureica's Embrace- This is the final soul resonance of Yurieca, TJ internalizes her soul wavelength and fuses her astral projection powers with that of Yureica making him a GIANT astral invisible warrior in size behind that of TJ. Yureica is complete invisible except to those who can see chakra or have soul perception abilities. Tj on the other hand wields twin blades that are surrounded by her soul energy that she uses to attack with. Naturally Yureicas armor weakens whatever attacks it the closer it gets to TJ both of them can take damage but of course Yureica is the more durable one, when this is combined with her influencing keneis TJ can cut through things easier as well
Yureica, My Soul Partner Ff80bebae482d55cfbb9cadcf0d00b7b

Last edited by Tajsa on November 30th 2010, 10:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Yureica, My Soul Partner   Yureica, My Soul Partner Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:29 pm

... Little problem... The cutting through space and time part. One, that would be an ability for a Death Scythe, not a normal weapon and two, well, the only way for that to be possible is if your partner WERE a Death Scythe would be if the weapon partner had control over space and time. The other stuff is fine...
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yureica, My Soul Partner   Yureica, My Soul Partner Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:34 pm

Ah, how do you become a death scythe? collect 100 souls and kill a witch right?
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Yureica, My Soul Partner   Yureica, My Soul Partner Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:38 pm

99 Souls and a witch soul, yes. And the only way to get souls is to deliver the killing blow with a soul weapon, or alternatively, if you are a witch, to kill something with your magic.
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yureica, My Soul Partner   Yureica, My Soul Partner Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 12:41 pm

wow, too bad thats not going to be kinda hard. but ill change it no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yureica, My Soul Partner   Yureica, My Soul Partner Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yureica, My Soul Partner
Page 1 of 1