Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Jenova's Tech I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Jenova's Tech

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenova

Jenova

Village of Residence : The Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimonogan/Animal Eye

Jenova's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Jenova's Tech   Jenova's Tech Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:24 pm

Chakra Natures - Earth and Water (And techniques because of my part robot body!)
Kekkei Genkai - Ikimonogan/Animal Eye: This Kekkei Genkai allows me to control all animals. (See Bottom)

- Water Techniques -

Erupting Water Wave Currents: I will shoot water from my mouth. This will then
expand into a large volume of water. I can control the water easily and I wouldn't need any chakra to stand and ride on the waves. If the opponent uses this water, they'd waste chakra because say they used a water dragon, I can make that dragon collapse.

Water Dragon: A dragon made out of water comes to attack the opponent.

Water Hydra: I create a hydra out of the water and moisture, which go at the opponent and try to crush them under the sheer force and also wash them out, causing a great deal of damage.

Water Prison: A ball of water forms around the opponent. The water is more than 40 times the strength of steel.

Water Wall: A wall of water appears before me. It is a lot stronger than steel.

Water Creation: I can summon water in different forms such as ponds, lakes, puddles, and etc. But at the moment, I can only create 1 form in per battle. They are small, going about a few meters in width and 10 feet deep.

Moisture Clone: Using the moisture around, I can create clones out of it. These clones are regular clones so one hit will make them drop into a puddle of water, though they are much quicker than the real me.

Blazing Liquid Fist: I can send water chakra to my fist and the moisture will come around my fists, being at a high temperature though not hurting me. Then I'd use this to go and attack the opponent trying to cause some serious burns.

Boiling Aqua Dragon: Using my water chakra, I create a water dragon which is very hot and can burn through steel.

Water Bullet: I send out a ball of water at the opponent. I shoot it out from my mouth.

Death's Rain: Using the water around, I make it rain all around. Every rain drop weighs around 35 pounds and the rain drops are so small and skinny it takes 15 raindrops together to make it visible. The rain does not hurt me. I can also send water into the sky, seperate it, and then that water will become some extra rain drops.

- Earth Techniques -

Earth Dragon: I create a dragon made out of earth that goes at the opponent at a very high speed. Because of the earth being all around, I can form the dragon anywhere.

Earth Serpents: I create serpents out of earth that travel underground at a very high speed. When under or near the opponent, the serpents would jump out band go at the opponent, trying to crush them.

Earth Clones: I can create clones out of earth and they dont go away easily. Regular punches and attacks will not work unless you use them a lot. They come right from the ground, and anywhere I want.

Earth Dome: I create an dome of really dense earth that is very protective.

Earth Armour: Using the earth within the ground, I can form an armor of earth around me. (The earth is very dense and strong.) Using this, I can also land some very effective punches and kicks.

Earth Cracks: I hit the ground with any part of my body causing giant cracks to form.

Underground Submarine Voyage: I can sink under ground and travel there very quickly.

Golem Bash: Rocks start to form around me, giving me a type of golem-ish look. All my attributed except speed are increased. I can shoot out rocks from me in this form.

- Robot Techniques -

My lasers can freeze you or just plainly go right through you. Also my metal that I have is a special type of metal. It can deflect electrical currents if I want. The freezing laser is a blue-ish color. The regular one is just plain silver.

Robo-Laser: I send out a strong laser from my metallic right arm that goes at the opponent at a very high speed. This laser gan go through most types of metal easily.

Double I: My eye is attached to the type of cord, which allows me to record/memorize everything I see. I can also shoot out different lasers.

Exploding Belch: After forming some chakra into my mouth with some mechanical parts, I create a missle which I shoot out from my mouth. It goes at a very high speed. When making contact with another object, it will explode, creating a devastating attack. I can also make it explode in mid-air or where ever. This technique does not go very fast.

Mech Arm: My right arm is mechanical. I can form it into many things such as big missle launchers and rocket launchers. The ammo come from my chakra. I can also create things such as a mechanical sword which creates explosions on whatever it touched or I can create some machine gun or chain gun. I can send lasers and my punches are extra stronger. Also I can make gattling guns and much more guns and missles such as an RPG Launcher.

- Kekkei Genkai - Ikimonogan/Animal Eye: This Kekkei Genkai allows me to have nearly total control over all animals, not including summonings (For now). Also my body is made up of animal cells. If I have no eyes and then I get new eyes, my kekkei genkai will come back to my eyes in one day (1 hour real time). That is one special trait. If someone took my eyes out, the animal abilities wold leave that eye.

- Ikimonogan/Animal Eye Techniques -

Animal Call: I can use this to call any animal from anywhere. Then the animal will come and do my very bidding. This uses barely any chakra.

Animalia Specialty: Using this, I can shape-shift into any animal. I can also Stay in a human form but have some animal features and attributes. Ex. I'm in my human form and using this technique, I can sprout wings and then fly at the speed of a falcon combined with my regular speed. Or I can run at the speed of a cheeta combined with my regular speed.

Animal Shift: This allows me to exchange different things with animals. I usually need direct contact with the animals. The animals can give me different things such as blood when I'm in a blood loss situation or when I'm low on chakra they can insert chakra into me (This always needs direct contact and takes a small while). Also I can have increased smelling abilities and if I smelt something once, I can follow that smell anytime. They can also regenerate my cells (I need direct contact).

Nocturnal/Daily Eyes: Because of my animal traits, I barely need any sleep.

Nutritional Steroids: Any nutrients I eat increase my attributes by a bit.

Habitat Comfort: I am able to stay in neaely any habitat or temperature. I am also able to change the temperature of my techniques.

(Not Finished!)

Last edited by Jenova on June 24th 2009, 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Jenova's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenova's Tech   Jenova's Tech Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 12:30 am

Erupting Water Wave Currents: I will shoot water from my mouth. This will then
expand into a large volume of water. I can control the water easily and I wouldn't need any chakra to stand and ride on the waves. If the opponent uses this water, they'd waste chakra because say they used a water dragon, I can make that dragon collapse.
-I need a more detailed explanation of why it would be futile for your opponent to use this water... Something like because your chakra is flowing through the water or something around that genre.

Water Creation: I can summon as much water as I want in different features such as ponds or lakes and rivers and etc.
-I need a limit... There can be only oh so much resources before you run out of to create water...

My lasers can freeze you, burn you, destroy your chakra points, or just plainly go right through you. Also my metal that I have is a special type of metal. It can deflect electrical currents if I want.
-No... Just no... Depending how you're portraying the lasers, I would like to see the different types of being able to freeze and burn... Like a freeze ray or a burning ray. but the chakra point ray at your rank is uncalled for and will be removed at this time... That honestly seems like a jounin capability move, since I have no problem with the burning or freezing lasers.
Back to top Go down

Jenova's Tech
Page 1 of 1